So many cheaters...

sma322

I can say there are so many games I play where I do NOT think I get cheated.  Please start reviewing the cheating and banning people faster in this one.  Here is a nice wall-hack.  Had my gun pointed away from the wall so there wasn't a glitch there giving away my position, I am moved up forward enough where my body isnt through the wall behind me, hadn't fired a round that match as I was trying to wait for someone to open up marked room (no reason for the key to be THIS impossible to get BSG btw), got shot through the wall, moved, and still got shot through the wall again.  Fun and engaging gunplay right there.  Just stop the rampant cheating like this, plenty of other games stomp this out.

*video removed by moderator.* 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Yeah, that was pretty blatant but you're out of luck. BSG actively deletes threads about cheaters and they use Battle Eye, which in my opinion from over a thousand hours of Arma gameplay is atrocious in stopping cheaters. I know no one will believe me but my first account with Tarkov was banned due to "cheating", was using Corsairs keyboard lighting app, Battle Eye never once got back with me on my claim. It's at the point now that I don't buy video games anymore, anything Western is full of political filler and anything Eastern, and by Eastern I mean anything slavic, is so haphazardly slapped together it barely functions. Gaming has been subverted and ruined all in the name of money, there is no soul left and I refuse to fund it anymore. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

today had a player shoot at me through bushes (I saw the flash from them), hid behind a tree with bushes infront of it, and saw my left leg and then right leg go black, when I moved a bit to the left and right. and ofcourse  then got killed while still behind the tree and bush, with a headshot. yey. 

there's luck and there's blatant bullcrap. 

For the first time in a long time, we have someone who actually posts video evidence with their cheater claim instead of just saying "OMG GOT RANDOMLY HEADSHOTTED WHILE WALKING THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF AN OPEN FIELD DURING DAYTIME PLZ BAN THIS GUY". Not only that, but it actually is a cheater and not someone being stupid and claiming that every death is a cheater.

4 hours ago, sma322 said:

I was trying to wait for someone to open up marked room (no reason for the key to be THIS impossible to get BSG btw)

It really is though, since marked room is arguably the best key in the game for the kind of loot it can provide. 

High-tier weapons (MK-18, HK416, DVL-10, etc.), all sorts of cases (holodilnick, weapon, item, ammo, etc.), document cases, key tools, and on and on and on. Sure, other rooms may give more raw cash than marked room, but marked room (to my knowledge) is the only location in the game that can spawn cases, document cases, and key tools. 

36 minutes ago, Sir_Mossy said:

For the first time in a long time, we have someone who actually posts video evidence with their cheater claim instead of just saying "OMG GOT RANDOMLY HEADSHOTTED WHILE WALKING THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF AN OPEN FIELD DURING DAYTIME PLZ BAN THIS GUY". Not only that, but it actually is a cheater and not someone being stupid and claiming that every death is a cheater.

It really is though, since marked room is arguably the best key in the game for the kind of loot it can provide. 

High-tier weapons (MK-18, HK416, DVL-10, etc.), all sorts of cases (holodilnick, weapon, item, ammo, etc.), document cases, key tools, and on and on and on. Sure, other rooms may give more raw cash than marked room, but marked room (to my knowledge) is the only location in the game that can spawn cases, document cases, and key tools. 

and this topic will be cloded when the admins see it :(

6 hours ago, sma322 said:

I can say there are so many games I play where I do NOT think I get cheated.  Please start reviewing the cheating and banning people faster in this one.  Here is a nice wall-hack.  Had my gun pointed away from the wall so there wasn't a glitch there giving away my position, I am moved up forward enough where my body isnt through the wall behind me, hadn't fired a round that match as I was trying to wait for someone to open up marked room (no reason for the key to be THIS impossible to get BSG btw), got shot through the wall, moved, and still got shot through the wall again.  Fun and engaging gunplay right there.  Just stop the rampant cheating like this, plenty of other games stomp this out.

Best I can tell, you got shot from the window just out of view to your left. You can hear the glass break from his shots.
You were watching the wrong window.

15 minutes ago, Anzac_Mack said:

Best I can tell, you got shot from the window just out of view to your left. You can hear the glass break from his shots.

it is not glass breaking

1 hour ago, BonerPants said:

and they dont hide it anymore

Because they know the devs don't care.

• Like 2

Well if it´s not a cheater you get killed by desync. Just tried factory 3 raids and just died to floating gun fire or a guy running shooting into the ground. Third raid I got a double headshot through 4 walls.

But hey, It`S a BeTa. BSG doesn´t give a sh*t about banning cheaters or gameplay experience. They literally let their servers suffer for a badly managed marketing campaign. 

Like literally. You paid 150 bucks for this? Nah get fd, we don´t care if you already paid.

Disclaimer "Beta" seems to be an apology for everything, it´s a joke at this point. I wish I´d never have been such an idiot and bought EOD because I thought it be cool to support such a promising project. 

Turns out BSG is just another greedy bunch that doesn´t care.

• Like 2

Inb4lock.

On the bright side, the amount of cheaters now (or at least the amount of cheaters I run across) is much less than before Battleye - although that's still not saying much LOL.

5 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Inb4lock.

On the bright side, the amount of cheaters now (or at least the amount of cheaters I run across) is much less than before Battleye - although that's still not saying much LOL.

No, I disagree. As of last patch, the game is infested with cheaters. Infested.

12 minutes ago, Heiko3k said:

Turns out BSG is just another greedy bunch that doesn´t care.

They just pretend to stroke the fanbase better with gifts and drops :D

4 minutes ago, Shryke said:

No, I disagree. As of last patch, the game is infested with cheaters. Infested.

I wouldn't doubt it.  I haven't played since v0.10 in 2018 but it was bad back then as well.  You could tell if somebody had aimbot since the aimbot wouldn't adjust to the perpendicular movements of the target but the cheaters would use full auto, resulting in 60 rounds flying right behind you.

im waiting for the person to come in here and say "iv been playing since 2017 and only seen maybe 3 cheaters total"

• Like 3
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Hamm said:

im waiting for the person to come in here and say "iv been playing since 2017 and only seen maybe 3 cheaters total"

that guy and his best friend "no one forced you to buy this game dont play if you dont like" dude

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

1 hour ago, Anzac_Mack said:

thats what happend. i thing there was 2 players aswell

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The_Boys_NoGood said:

thats what happend. i thing there was 2 players aswell

no there is one player there shot him through wall with single bullet

7 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

he defo got shot through the other window.  when he made the click with the gun, the other player knew he was in there

2 minutes ago, The_Boys_NoGood said:

he defo got shot through the other window.  when he made the click with the gun, the other player knew he was in there

The glass breaking wasn't the window but the glass in the counter where he was standing next too getting hit

4 minutes ago, The_Boys_NoGood said:

no it is not. Window glass breaking doesnt make the most minimal glass sound in this game. He is just 1-2 meter away from window. He got shot through right side, through wall. Deal with it

41 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

If you seriously can't hear the glass breaking, it's no wonder you think everything is cheating

31 minutes ago, Dewdles said:

The glass breaking wasn't the window but the glass in the counter where he was standing next too getting hit

He got headshot if I'm not mistaken. There's no glass in front of his face.
Maybe if it was a burst to the stomach/thorax, but it wasn't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Anzac_Mack said:

If you seriously can't hear the glass breaking, it's no wonder you think everything is cheating

He got headshot if I'm not mistaken. There's no glass in front of his face.
Maybe if it was a burst to the stomach/thorax, but it wasn't.

he is not getting shot at from other window, other window is not broken and you are wrong

8 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

he is not getting shot at from other window, other window is not broken and you are wrong

Being previously unbroken is why you hear it shatter, lol.