Scav case construct issue

iDirty_352

I cant get my scav case made. Everytime that I start the construction the game removes a full lucky scav junk box from my inventory instead of the empty one. Then a minute later it gives me a "failed to move items" error. Then the full one is back and i can not construct the scav case until I restart the game and get the same process again.

Found teh fix in Reddit.

solution is to place your scav junkboxes with items into sorting table, and then go to hideout at the bottom of the screen

I just moved my full boxes to bottom of my stash and the one i wanted to use at the top, When using the sorting table it always moved my box back to my stash as soon as i opened my hideout 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, SilverStaples said:

Neither of these fixes work on my end. Anyone still having this issue?

The fix I found that worked was to first make sure all the possible items to construct the scav box are in your stash and not in any junk boxes. Then open the hideout and click character at the bottom, put the scav junk boxes you want to keep in the sorting table then in the top right hit back and construct the scav box. This is what worked for me. 

3 hours ago, FrankCastle24 said:

Or you can try tagging scav box you want to use

You can’t choose which box it consumes when you craft

Same thing happened to me ... Something I think may have just worked for me ... if you have multiple junk boxes ... look at which one keeps being "pulled" for the scav case craft ... don't physically move it in your stash, just open it up and transfer the loot from that case into another. Good luck!

Hi everyone!

For anyone having issues still with constructing the scav box - The below is assuming you have more than 1 junkbox, and at least 1 empty junkbox

Please enter hideout, hit [TAB] - click sorting table, move the scav junkboxes containing items to the sorting table.  Leaving the **empty** scav box in stash. Hit [TAB] again and click contruct, done.

Good Moring! For anyone having error 228 when constructing the Scav case,

Please enter hideout, hit [TAB] - click sorting table, move the scav junkboxes containing items to the sorting table.  Leaving the empty scav box in stash. Hit [TAB] again and click contruct, done.

• 4 weeks later...

I have done literally ALL of these things and STILL get the error and it does not work. Stop adding poo to the game if you can't even make the basic stuff work BSG.....

It consumes the first lucky scav box that you crafted/purchased. If you know which one that is, empty it out in to a new one.

I hope they at some point add the ability to choose which box you want to use.

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Distracted_SA:

It consumes the first lucky scav box that you crafted/purchased. If you know which one that is, empty it out in to a new one.

I hope they at some point add the ability to choose which box you want to use.

worked for me!

• Upvote 1