Weapon Maintenance Skill not Progressing

Dericimoe

Hi,

I performed a search for "Weapon Maintenance" and couldn't find any current information on this.

The skill Weapon Maintenance previously was gaining progress each time I paid a trader for a weapon repair.  Currently this is no longer the case.  Is this a bug?  Is there a new/different way to progress this skill now?

Thanks.

Hey,

I'm experiencing the same issue, levelled it up to Lvl 4 with 23.2/50. Now it hasn't budged for a good few days and I'm still repairing each gun I can.

Not sure what the link policy is on the forum but I read a reddit post with some point having the same problem.

Cheers everyone.

Not sure when it stopped working, but its the same with me. level 0 with 0.0 points and it does not gain progress when i fix the guns.

Hope this gets fixed on next patch.

• 2 weeks later...

I went from level 2 to level 0 with 0.0 points for weapon maintenance.

I also can't get it to go up when I do repairs anymore either.

Some people seem not to have a problem with it while others obviously are also having problems with it like me.

HOW CAN WE FIX THIS PLEASE?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been staring at my weapon maintenance wondering why it isnt higher than 4 considering im lvl 50 and trust me ive repaired hundreds of weapons. always repair weapons before i sell them to merchants or flea just to sneak in a little more exp on such a difficult skill to level.

On 2/26/2022 at 2:42 PM, Paluzinator said:

lol. still nothing are the devs even aware of that/reading the forums or are all of them deployed to ukraine?

the correct way of reporting this would be through the launcher as a bug report not a forum post. that being said they are aware as i have sent a video to them and they are working on a fix. soft skill bugs are also not a major priority from what i have seen so we probably wont see a fix for a while

• 1 month later...

Its hard for me to believe the issue isnt known considering all skill gain on the skill stopped within a month of the wipe.