Edge of Darkness upgrade still not in effect. It's been a week

pizzasoda66

Title. I bought the upgrade last week after buying Left Behind and I didn't get the benefits besides the unique ID. Support has not responded either.

Edited by pizzasoda66
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I Bought it on 28th of december, also still no ingame package or answer from support

Maybe we can try to raise awareness by collecting all people suffering from this bug in one place

• Like 1

Been a few threads about this now but loads of others suffering as well... Myself included.

Understand that Support is crazy busy at the moment so just gotta hang tight I guess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fiz_ said:

Been a few threads about this now but loads of others suffering as well... Myself included.

Understand that Support is crazy busy at the moment so just gotta hang tight I guess.

Yeah i guess... Just sucks, but i get that server stability comes first. Just hoping we don't gotta reset since i'm 100 hours in already

On 1/10/2022 at 2:24 PM, defurbis said:

pretty sure you need to reset the account to get the larger stash and items, not sure though, im a standard edition player anyways,

No, you don't. You purchase the upgrade, and you get all your without doing anything. The game is totally right now. BSG is knee deep  right now and they don't have the shoes for it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, defurbis said:

pretty sure you need to reset the account to get the larger stash and items, not sure though, im a standard edition player anyways,

It used to be like that, but i got my previous upgrade a at the start of wipe immediately in my mail inbox in game. So it's just an issue on their part. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddptheslumpgod said:

just bought eod yesterday and have only been playing for 2 days should i reset my account or naw idk what to do.

Resetting might fix it if you're not a high level yet i would go for it. I'm already level 30 so resetting is not worth it for me

13 hours ago, TheDubya911 said:

Got on the 26th of Dec, nothing yet on my end, submitted a ticket on the 27th with no response. 

Also no response here yet

It's been over a week for me as well with the same issue. Game is unstable and filled with hackers, you obviously can't fix this. At least give people what they paid for. 

K it's been two weeks and still no upgrade nor support response. Paid 50 dollars for this upgrade and can't even get an official response. 

11 hours ago, pizzasoda66 said:

K it's been two weeks and still no upgrade nor support response. Paid 50 dollars for this upgrade and can't even get an official response. 

yup, same here as stated before. Lets hope we get a clear response soon

vor 8 Stunden schrieb YourDeathX2:

yup, same here as stated before. Lets hope we get a clear response soon

Bought the upgrade 2 weeks ago and still nothing having the same problems as listed above:D Already wrote to support but havent recieved an answer yet.

Gerade eben schrieb notSuicY:

Bought the upgrade 2 weeks ago and still nothing having the same problems as listed above:D Already wrote to support but havent recieved an answer yet.

It says i have it in the Forum under my Profile but i havent recieved anything 

10 hours ago, notSuicY said:

It says i have it in the Forum under my Profile but i havent recieved anything 

Yup seems like we're all in the same boat, you'd think this would gain some traction with the amount of people gathering in the same place

If you want attention from the forum mods, all you have to do is mention refunds.  Then the mods will be all over the thread..... right before they delete it like every other thread mentioning refunds lol.

Maybe we should ask for REFUND´S, bought the Upgrade a month ago and still nothing like bruh :D not even answer from support or something like that :/