Cheaters in EU and anywhere else

Teriun

This is unacceptable. Day after day, there are blatant cheaters running around and not even attempting to hide their use of cheats. Usually I'd get a few games where nothing sus would go down - or at very least I would not notice, but lately I can say in confidence that there is at least 50% chance you're queuing up with a cheater. It gets even funnier when you bring in an expensive kit.

How is it even possible that a LVL 55 carrying other player and blatantly using AIMBOT and ESP is yet to be BANNED? This is mind boggling. Moreover, they even offer you the purchase of cheats. Is BattleEye even doing anything? Utterly unreal.

At this point rampant cheating feels like an integral part of EFT. 

• Upvote 2

Ye, all immersion is wasted because of this cheaters infestation, sadest part is that they are high levels even eod, so everyone can see BSG can't handle the problem. You farm for better gear, but you can't use it, so where is the point? I've lost most slicks to cheaters, just go naked and farm money to bigger number - rly immersive...

• Like 3

Its funny that out of 10 runs first run i get decent gear  i get sniped from god knows where right after spawn by ps bullet Chinese named guy who is curiously shooting from behind horizon nearly slowly taking me down...... 

Edited by Tokisaki_Kurumi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That is interesting Tokisaki_Kurumi u said PS bullet since they dont get good ammo now they started doing this PS or SNB shinanigans. I am level 38 and it is impossible for me to survive a shoreline raid in search of the holy ophthalmoscope. 

You guys are using guns and armor? Wot? I keep running naked with umka and berkut. 20 min raids including load time. 250k per raid. There is no invective to have a gun or armor in this game. Its not early wipe anymore so 1 bullet will kill you no matter the armor/helmet. No need to run into contested areas as you can buy everything you need from flea. This game became grinder looter, same as Destiny 2, but in that game, the firefights are actually fun.

14 minutes ago, GhostweedDT said:

You guys are using guns and armor? Wot?

You guys are seeing cheaters so often? Meanwhile i saw only 2-3 obvious cheaters in this wipe. Wot?

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

You guys are seeing cheaters so often? Meanwhile i saw only 2-3 obvious cheaters in this wipe. Wot?

Well I didnt talked about cheaters but about immersion. Anyway thats a nice anecdote, I did see that about zillion times. Truth is, that there is a quite a lot of cheaters, but they will leave you alone if u have nothing, junk or just avoid high traffic maps and areas. But yeah, Its quite boring and repetitive to be 1 shot head,eyes by ppl with nicks like 404-Huang He in the middle of nowhere. Also the google and YT shows thousands of cheats/cheaters in action. Its sad, but Ive got many other games to play, so no hard feelings.

Edited by GhostweedDT

1 hour ago, GhostweedDT said:

Also the google and YT shows thousands of cheats/cheaters in action. Its sad, but Ive got many other games to play, so no hard feelings.

Yeah ofc they show, but if you pay atention and wanna be honest with yourself and judge only 100% obvious cheaters then maybe 20-30% of those vidoes are good proofs to ban, otherwise it's one from below:
- Luck
- Server issue
- Desync
- Glitch/bug (as there are many spots where u can shoot through walls which are not showing up when u stay in correct spot) etc
Meanwhile i was called a cheater many times, especially when i droped 3/4 man squad really fast or when i did 180 turn without seeing any1 (I was getting shoot) and killed him with random spray.
Or just add TTV to your nickname, start streaming and you will see how often ppl will come to your stream and call you a "Cheater" :).

• Upvote 1