Will the dev's be playing

Primalgamer

Primalgamer

Hey was just wondering if the developers will be playing the alpha and beta with the players and will they play the game once it comes out.....not with admin powers or anything just normally :D

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Primalgamer said:

Hey was just wondering if the developers will be playing the alpha and beta with the players and will they play the game once it comes out.....not with admin powers or anything just normally :D

At some point I am sure they will. Ofcourse I cannot speak for the admins/developers, but it is commmon, since showing to the community that the developers/admins are listening; have major benefits on how well the game will do in the long run.

Just take a look at ARK: Survival Evolved (the player count peak today was 54 thousand players), the developers gained all the respect because they were listening so much to the community via reddit/forums. I personally encountered developers several times in the 200hrs playtime I've got. 

5 hours ago, KingKali said:

A good Dev-Community relation would be nice. How bad a non communication is doens't need an explanation...

*cough* Ubisoft *cough* Valve *cough*

• Upvote 2
12 часа назад, Primalgamer сказал:

I think it will be necessarily. Cause it's just a job. And maybe will be different events. 

Edited by Win4ester
Recontiger94
20 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

I think it will be necessarily. Cause it's just a job. And maybe will be different events. 

In-game events..... Yessssssss

• Upvote 1
DragonBlade117
1 hour ago, trainfender said:

sure we will play! the whole team waiting for it

Can't wait to see you guys in the city!! Can you tell us? What kind of playstyle will you guys follow? ALways interesting to hear how Devs play their own game. :D

Edited by DragonBlade117
Primalgamer
On 16/01/2016 at 10:30 AM, myteNsensei said:

At some point I am sure they will. Ofcourse I cannot speak for the admins/developers, but it is commmon, since showing to the community that the developers/admins are listening; have major benefits on how well the game will do in the long run.

Just take a look at ARK: Survival Evolved (the player count peak today was 54 thousand players), the developers gained all the respect because they were listening so much to the community via reddit/forums. I personally encountered developers several times in the 200hrs playtime I've got. 

yeah i know what u mean with ark ...(439 hours)

Primalgamer
On 16/01/2016 at 11:11 PM, trainfender said:

sure we will play! the whole team waiting for it

wooo should be fun :)  ima probaly sneak around allot  and wait for opertunitys xD