Hacker with video evidence, Where should i report it ?

Omaricho

2 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

BSG doesn't care. Post it on YouTube so it's public, as BSG will take it down from these forums. If they won't acknowledge or take steps to stop the cheaters, we need to spread the word. 

They won't take steps?is that why they removed all the high value ammo and armor from the flee and locked all those items to combat RMT one of the biggest reasons for cheating in eft?

Seriously some of you are really really dense if you think they are doing nothing!

Can you name a single online game that has managed to completely stop cheating?

If you constantly running into cheaters change servers that's exactly what i did and i've been killed once this wipe so far by an obvious cheater.

The cheating problem is no worse now in this game than most others and i would also go so far as to say at least 60% of deaths people say are cheaters are infact not they just got out played! I Can understand that though since there is no kill cam.

• Upvote 2

I agree with Mattd316 (partially).  They are doing things against hackers, and people who say the contrary are being too cynical/negative imo.  I just wish BSG would do more to combat hackers.  I do not think people should have to switch servers to attempt to avoid hackers though.  Hackers should just be dealt with (dealing with hackers should be BSG's number one priority). 

On 1/25/2022 at 8:22 PM, Mattd316 said:

They won't take steps?is that why they removed all the high value ammo and armor from the flee and locked all those items to combat RMT one of the biggest reasons for cheating in eft?

They don't ban cheaters. They have evidence of it and they do nothing. You can't even submit videos any more because BSG doesn't care. There are plenty of streamers out there that use cheats while they stream, and BSG does nothing. There are plenty of YouTube videos of people using hacks, with their account info available, and BSG does nothing. There are certain high profile cheaters that openly mock BSG for not being able to do a thing about them cheating, and BSG does nothing.

If they had just one full time staff member dedicated to reviewing cheat footage, that also had the ability to view the Tarkov back end to confirm cheating, they would be able to ban hundreds of cheaters a day. At the moment they don't ban any, so that would be a vast improvement.

Ultimately BSG makes it easier for hackers as their netcode has no encryption whatsoever. All the data you need to hack is sent directly to your PC - All you need to do is have an application to read it. It's so easy to do that ANYONE can make their own basic app using online tutorials.

In game changes to the flea market and how items can or cannot be acquired is not how they are going to fix the problem, it's laughable.

24 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

cheaters that openly mock BSG for not being able to do a thing about them cheating, and BSG does nothing.

thats a opinion

26 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

They don't ban cheaters.

your whole opinion is wrong

as For TARKOV

the hackers in the forum they getitng banned after two weeks . in this time. they sell services and get banned

then  rebuy bypass the launcher . some of them do this so they can afford to rage hack which comes after they get there money back from the game they lose that gear fear

On 1/24/2022 at 10:44 PM, Omaricho said:

I have a clear video evidence of him hacking and i was wondering where can i send the video.

Well don't post it on this forum. They will take it down in minutes. Showing proof of the cheating problem on this forum is frowned upon by the establishment. Things can get very shady around these parts. 

1 hour ago, baconpizza said:

thats a opinion

No, it's something you can google for yourself. An opinion is an individuals point of view. When it's something that anyone can observe it's evidence.

1 hour ago, baconpizza said:

as For TARKOV

the hackers in the forum they getitng banned after two weeks . in this time. they sell services and get banned

then  rebuy bypass the launcher . some of them do this so they can afford to rage hack which comes after they get there money back from the game they lose that gear fear

Again, it's not an opinion, it's something that you can observe yourself. There are multiple streamers that only stream Tarkov with hacks, and they have never been banned. The same kind of clips are available on YouTube. Just because you don't want to believe and/or do the leg work yourself, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

On 1/24/2022 at 7:44 PM, Omaricho said:

I have a clear video evidence of him hacking and i was wondering where can i send the video.

Upload it somewhere and report it to BSG via the launcher.

Don't listen to the trolls. These kids live on the forums to poo on Tarkov.

That clown Avatar guy for instance, I see him posting negativity every time I come to the forums. He is always telling people to quit playing. Yet he's actively on the forums? Strange. Very strange.

I mean you have to be strangely obsessed and a bit mentally ill to spend that much time attacking a game that you allegedly don't play. That or there's some other ulterior motive.

Tarkov has less hacking in it than most games. Every game suffers from hackers. It's not a BSG problem. They're consistently taking strides to stop hacking.

Edited by Defiants
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

cheaters that openly mock BSG for not being able to do a thing about them cheating, and BSG does nothing.

10 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

No, it's something you can google for yourself. An opinion is an individuals point of view. When it's something that anyone can observe it's evidence.

You didn't cite anything, what you stated is not true for all cheaters (it's an umbrella statement), it is from one person's point of view (yours), it is written with bias - so actually, what you said is pretty much the definition of an opinion.  Now, your opinion might be partially correct (the part where you say BSG does nothing is demonstratively incorrect - it would be more accurate to say BSG does not do as much as they could/should), but in the in, it is still an opinion (that's my opinion). 

On 1/26/2022 at 4:39 PM, baconpizza said:

thats a opinion

as For TARKOV

I have seen hackers level 50+ so two weeks of ruining every game they come into great.