Bullets and mags

Lienback

Hello,

I'm new to eft.. I've been playing now for 2 weeks. I play solo, so its kinda hard.. Learing everything and still try to hit level 15 is challenging. 

But i have a question tho - I feel like i'm using alot of time in the inventory because i need to find the right ammunition and mags. is there a way to make this easyer? Some tips? :)

And if any other solo want do play, sign me up! Need some backup when i load the wrong ammo in the magazine start the raid! 😅

Put a mag that fits the gun in your rig. Right click on the mag that fits the gun, and then there is an option to fill it. You can then unload it, and top up the stack if you want to put that in your gamma. You can filter by item for the mag to buy more, and filter by that ammo to buy more. If its all the same ammo type, equip it to the gun. If it turns red, then its the wrong type. Hope that helps!

Am 26.1.2022 um 15:12 schrieb Lienback:

But i have a question tho - I feel like i'm using alot of time in the inventory because i need to find the right ammunition and mags. is there a way to make this easyer? Some tips?

stick to 2-3 guns and learn their munitions. you can also check the caliber of the munition/gun by doubleclicking the gun/munition. tbh there arent that many guns that load the same mags but have diferent calibers. best way for beginer is to check caliber of the gun and the munition then press rightclick and load the desired bullet in the mag (when in stash). in raid you just have to remember which round you have loaded and reload the mag in you inventory (best take a stack of reserve munitions in your alpha/gama case).

also once you have a firing range you can just load the mag and fire the rounds in your hidout to test your weapon/munition. you will get them back once you leave the range and wepondamage will be repaired.

lastly tarkov is alot of menuing for beginners. once you are used to it youll only spent like 5min max inbetween raids, but for beginners it can be easy 15min+. youll get used to it sooner or later.

Am 26.1.2022 um 15:12 schrieb Lienback:

And if any other solo want do play, sign me up! Need some backup when i load the wrong ammo in the magazine start the raid! 😅

my tipp is use one of the many discords. u can meet cool people there. sadly sometimes youll meet elitist and co there to. just ignore them if they get anoyed by you and leave them be after the raid. just be sure to tell everyone that you are pretty new to the game before you go into the raid, so everyone is aware of that fact.