Local Problems on POST

Kokushib0

Hello,

I downloaded Escape from Tarkov this morning and I was able to login and play, I logged out, later in the day I tried to login and it no longer allowed me to login, instead, it states \

"Local Problem on POST

https://launcher.escapefromtarkov.com/launcher/login?launcherVersion=12.11.1.1846

An error Occurred while sending the request. 

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. 

Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. 

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

I have tried uninstalling the launcher, re-installing the launcher repeatedly. I have tried switching the internet connection as well, I don't understand where to go from here, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have also cleared my "%appdata%" and "%localappdata%" file for the BattleState Game Launcher

1.png

2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey did u fix the problem? Ive got the same 3 days now... Cant find any solution... I wrote ticket to support but they did not even respond.

Ok finaly i found the problem and i fixed it! You have 2 creat a new TLS key in the registery!

Click on the link below! may you have 2 delet all the battlestates folders on appdata before too!

Fix Instruction

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 7:30 AM, kAMEEhAMEE said:

Ok finaly i found the problem and i fixed it! You have 2 creat a new TLS key in the registery!

Click on the link below! may you have 2 delet all the battlestates folders on appdata before too!

Fix Instruction

I don't know how you figured this out but you are one smart slav. благодарю вас брат! 

• Confused 1

• 3 months later...
On 2022/6/30 at PM7点56分, SovietEmployee said:

我不知道你是怎么想出来的,但你是一个聪明的斯拉夫人。благодарю васбрат! 

No working