Patch notes for 0.12.12.15.4

tobiassolem

vor 54 Minuten schrieb tobiassolem:
  • Added weapon and armor repair kits. These kits can be found in raid, but can only be used while not in a raid. The effectiveness of repair kits is affected by the Weapon Maintenance and Intelligence skills;

@tobiassolem is the Weapon Maintenance skill being looked at then as well? For me and all my friends it does not progress since months ago. I really hope it works again. All in all, the patch notes sound great tho :)

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TxRolo said:

Please fix the air filter.

A lot of great updates, but air filter fix seems pretty vital to me.

• Upvote 2

Again no happiness for most of the ppl who dont have RTX ... no FidelityFX ;( 

Edited by youarenext

12 minutes ago, JohnGanem said:

Why do you specify 60 fps for dlss ? My GPU is @100% on a 4k with 80fps, but my monitor is a 144hz, will it help or not ?

Good changes btw

Nope, go 2k and will help. under 97 % can help 

1 hour ago, tobiassolem said:

Improved Rogue AI to enhance their teamwork interactions;

Not sure whether to be excited or terrified.

Maybe both.

27 minutes ago, JohnGanem said:

Why do you specify 60 fps for dlss ? My GPU is @100% on a 4k with 80fps, but my monitor is a 144hz, will it help or not ?

Good changes btw

Yes it will, you'll be able to get a higher FPS than 80 I assume

14 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Not sure whether to be excited or terrified.

Maybe both.

The answer is, "Yes." 

:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tobiassolem said:

Reworked the stats of the Endurance elite level skill

IF i understood this correctly, then you're nerfing Endurance Again?
This is ONE of the main reasons i pretty much lost interest...
Go ahead, slow down the game even more and disencourage people who Actually Play the game and INvest time in leveling rather than rewarding long hard work, i mean it's not like this is an RPG game, right?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pu_Peing said:

Now whenn is this being released tonight???? orrrrrr???

We patch tomorrow at 10:00 MSK (Approximately 2 hour downtime expected).

3 minutes ago, Pu_Peing said:

Now whenn is this being released tonight???? orrrrrr???

You found the post about the patch notes but Not the Date? Wow XDD

1. It says that endurance is being changed from 25% to 20%, but elite endurance gives you 75% boost?? Is it going from 75% to 20%? Since this is very very confusing

unknown (2).png

4 minutes ago, Some_Tomfoolery said:
  1. It says that endurance is being changed from 25% to 20%, but elite endurance gives you 75% boost?? Is it going from 75% to 20%? Since this is very very confusing

unknown (2).png

Level 50 Endurance gives you around 50% more Stamina I believe, and Elite gives you right now 25% more so they are changing that to 20% so you'll have a grand total of 70% increase after patch I believe.

Just now, Canelo4839 said:

Level 50 Endurance gives you around 50% more Stamina I believe, and Elite gives you right now 25% more so they are changing that to 20% so you'll have a grand total of 70% increase after patch I believe.

In the screenshot added it shows that I have 75% increase in the little snippet. Even if I'm incorrect I'd love for something a bit more specific to help clear confusion

Can anyone help me out? "Increases stamina by 20% (was 25%)" But the current stamina is 75% not 25%. So are they going to change It from 75% to 20%? Because currently it is at 75% and not 25% like it says.

Maybe, after 5 years of beta, fix the sound bugs instead of doing all that other stuff that most people don't care about.
My mate is in the flat besides me, I hear him walking as if he is right next to me. Meanwhile 2 decked out guys run upstairs to push me... NO SOUND AT ALL... only the last 3 steps I heard but then it was to late obvious.

I asked the guy for his shadow play recording. They literally ran/ walked up the stairs with full gear... should have made lots of noise but no.... Buggy Tarkov.

That nonsense costed me almost half a mil and this stuff happens daily.

Improve your anti-cheat and fix your broken af sound first please before focusing on dumb ass bosses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

The death screen now shows a player’s nickname if you were killed by a Player Scav;

Does it still shows like you were killed by a scav player, or it shows like just a player killed you, no matter scav or pmc?