Survarium Survivors

Miumin07

Ladies and (Not So Gentle)Women, we have been through a lot of BS lately, so I made this thread for you good folks.

Everyone is welcome, especially (former) players of the terrible Free To Play game "Survarium".

Discuss anything you like, for as long as you like, without any fear of censorship.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miumin07

• Nexolate

• SoC_Duty

• GreenPlayerDE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sure that we will get it. You forgot: there are two other promising games in development. Ray of Hope and ArmSTALKER But it will take some time to develop. You are free to join their de

Survarium has changed from being fresh and 'new' in the early days and promised Freeplay, into run of the mill shooter with very limited gameplay and no Freeplay in the foreseeable future. Add the num

Posted Images

20 минуты назад, Miumin07 сказал:

Ladies and (Not So Gentle)Women, we have been through a lot of BS lately, so I made this thread for you good folks.

Everyone is welcome, especially (former) players of the terrible Free To Play game "Survarium".

Discuss anything you like, for as long as you like, without any fear of censorship.

I believed in unrestrained govnischnoe sosstoyanie this project , so play it with my mom .... LOL

Alpha-30k

Lol they unbanned me from Survarium after about a week of fighting with them, but they never compensated me. I emailed Joe multiple times, but the dude sort of ignored me and responded one time which was just a question that didn't really help. So sad to see Survarium turn into the game that it is now honestly because they just have SALE after SALE, but no worthwhile content.

On another note I really love the game, but it's just moving SO slow. I mean they give these windows and don't even meet those broad windows so at this point I'm just popping on and off into the game to check on it because I don't even care anymore.

Edited by SilentOption
GreenPlayerDE
16 minutes ago, Miumin07 said:

Welp, I got banned.

Could you guys please spread the word any way you can?

Are you surprised? This was foreseeable. My account is banned for a week. 

Nah, just asking for help.

Made a quick thread in the Steam site, wonder how long that's gonna last.

Edited by Miumin07
GreenPlayerDE
3 minutes ago, Miumin07 said:

Nah, just asking for help.

Made a quick thread in the Steam site, wonder how long that's gonna last.

Not long ;).

By the way: I thought you were a moderator there a long time ago, or I am wrong?

Just now, GreenPlayer said:

Not long ;).

By the way: I thought you were a moderator there a long time ago, or I am wrong?

Nah, but I was pretty active.

GreenPlayerDE
10 minutes ago, Miumin07 said:

Nah, but I was pretty active.

Ah, OK.

It is very interesting how they fear this game. I buyed for a year an premium account, because I thought freeplay will come soon. And now? I am so disappointed. Their bad project management and attitude.

Edited by GreenPlayer
some corrections
3 minutes ago, GreenPlayer said:

Ah, OK.

It is very interesting how they fear this game. I buyed for a year a premiun account, because I thought freeplay will soon come. And now? I am so disappointed. Their bad project management and attitude.

If ya wanna have a laugh, go to off-topic and see how the admin edits his posts, it's pretty pathetic.

First he says Survarium has mutants and anomalies, and so it can't be compared to Tarkov, when I point out the anomalies are crap and there aren't any mutants, he edits his posts and says "re-read bro".

Edited by Miumin07
Snusmoomrik
1 час назад, Miumin07 сказал:

Don't worry, have plenty of alt accounts...though I could use some help spreading the word.

I dont recommend you to have several accounts. It may be over a permanent ban.

VG is really inexperienced when it comes to an online game. I don't want them to fail their project but right now, it's not looking good.

Especially when it comes to the "communication" between VG and the community. For the love of god, does anyone knows where the hell Joe is? He posts almost 1 comment every week...

1 minute ago, Davik_Heragon said:

Joe? That depends on what you define as captivity ofcourse, but in all seriousness, no. 

He's rather inactive on the forum lately.

Davik_Heragon
5 minutes ago, SoC_Duty said:

He's rather inactive on the forum lately.

I am aware of that.

Edited by Davik_Heragon