When i play scav i am tired of being killed by player scavs and having to wait so much.

McCrin

I have died 5 times today from playerscavs because i found good loot. I obviously understand the mechanic of scavs being able to kill other scavs but i feel that the reduced fence rep is not enough. By that i dont mean punishing said players but have a reduced save cooldown. When you miss your scav raid 2 times in a row because you found tier6 armor and a mutant on a rogue and a guy decided oh well i dont care about fence rep. It is obviously really annoying but the worst is having to wait, i feel that the new system of showing names only breeds toxicity as i can easily friend those people and curse them out, and i personally would feel justified to do so. I dont know if you guys agree with me on this but it is disheartening for me to have to face that every time i find good loot and still have to wait for a 12 min cooldown.

On 4/23/2022 at 8:17 PM, McCrin said:

I have died 5 times today from playerscavs because i found good loot. I obviously understand the mechanic of scavs being able to kill other scavs but i feel that the reduced fence rep is not enough. By that i dont mean punishing said players but have a reduced save cooldown. When you miss your scav raid 2 times in a row because you found tier6 armor and a mutant on a rogue and a guy decided oh well i dont care about fence rep. It is obviously really annoying but the worst is having to wait, i feel that the new system of showing names only breeds toxicity as i can easily friend those people and curse them out, and i personally would feel justified to do so. I dont know if you guys agree with me on this but it is disheartening for me to have to face that every time i find good loot and still have to wait for a 12 min cooldown.

I can also agree that this is a large problem. Currently there is no real way to deal with it other than to be more careful of other player Scavs.