Unusually long matchmaking times on 5/13/2022

Eidoerik

I was just wondering if this is just an issue I am having tonight. I have sat in 3 different customs queues now, 20 min each, never got into a game. Am I alone???

• Sad 1

Im having a terrible time all day. at 20 mins right now. it was 15 mins at least for the last 8 hours. 

Yea it's kinda weird. I was finding raids in under 1 minute yesterday night 5/13/22 pacific time. This morning I've been trying all kinds of things to shorten raid matching, all servers, 1 server, selecting servers based on region, and nothing seems to help. I just want to max my remaining skills that are close -_-

Posted (edited)

All the negative things people come up with about Tarkov are minor and incidental to me considering how great the game is in so many areas that other offerings are just so behind on.

But I'm not a basement gamer and have limited time to play, so when I'm sitting here yanking my pud for 15 minutes staring at a "matching" screen, I've just lost most of my game time.  It's frustrating AF!  Just get me into a GD server and I don't care if nobody else is in it, OR tell me that wait times will be 5+ minutes so I can go do something useful.

It gets worse when sometimes after 15min waiting, I can't even cancel without CTRL+ALT+DEL to kill the task.

Say what you want about cheaters and tarp penetration issues but to me the number one priority for this game is to figure out why this is happening (yeah, someone is going to say 'not enuf srvers bruh') and prioritize fixing that over everything else.

BSG got so much right with this game, it's incredible.  It's the first FPS/RPG I'd actually consider something of a 'sim' compared to other games that pander to twitch twerps tweens.

Looks like if I just want to shoot at something I'm going to have to play offline for a while until they sort this out.

Edited by LooseSendz

Да, тоже самое, по 30 минут поиск ни к чему не приводит.

Сервера MSK FIN SPB

1 hour ago, Grumble_ said:

@ op the day comes 1st so 13/ 5 / 2022, backwards yanks

They can't even spell "armour" correctly!

15 minutes was pretty quick at one time lmfao. I have no issues getting in within 3-4 minutes. If its loading loot forever thats on you.