Elite streamers are trash,

Megalectium

Love these maxed out tarkov players that stream stomping noobs, you're taking candy from a baby that has it's mouth sewed together,

Dude these streamers just wiped customs and got mega gains, like mate you're honestly a PS round of a person,

Anybody could kill these guys, noobs can;t even buy over priced ammo/armor anymore don't act cool, 

love you BSG thanks.

52 minutes ago, Megalectium said:

Love these maxed out tarkov players that stream stomping noobs, you're taking candy from a baby that has it's mouth sewed together,

Dude these streamers just wiped customs and got mega gains, like mate you're honestly a PS round of a person,

Anybody could kill these guys, noobs can;t even buy over priced ammo/armor anymore don't act cool, 

love you BSG thanks.

Honest question mate... Who hurt you?

He is not wrong though. I stopped watching any of the streamers a long time ago. They feed a false impression of the game and how it is meant to be played to the masses. What we get is a running and gunning, bunnyhopping, jigglepeeking ADHD 360 noscoping community that threw off any regard for realism and survival gameplay and replaced it with pushing magic potions (stimulants) and painkillers like drug addicts. 80% of the time you see people play nothing but the gear the top 5 Tarkov streamers at a given time use and when there is changes in the game that try to reign in the chaos that ensues like Inertia or weight systems, said Streamers cutie and moan about it so long until they via proxy of their thousands of viewers have managed to generate enough pressure to either nerf or completely remove said changes. Streamers are great to market the game to new users but when it comes to everything else Streamers are a scourge on this community and the game. Period!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I have no problem killing people running meta gear while i sit on my diapers cause they are cheap and protect me against scavs.......

maybe get better?

29 minutes ago, Hamm said:

I have no problem killing people running meta gear while i sit on my diapers cause they are cheap and protect me against scavs.......

maybe get better?

I think he is just talking about how over glorified some of the streamers are that run open maps outside of labs. There are elite streamers that are lab mains, who fight against other end game opponents who have a huge following and I believe the OP logic is that he can respect those streamers, but the ones targeting maps that are related to early quest chains and lobby wiping those maps and getting recognition for that is what is bothering him. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kthelmir said:

He is not wrong though. I stopped watching any of the streamers a long time ago. They feed a false impression of the game and how it is meant to be played to the masses. What we get is a running and gunning, bunnyhopping, jigglepeeking ADHD 360 noscoping community that threw off any regard for realism and survival gameplay and replaced it with pushing magic potions (stimulants) and painkillers like drug addicts. 80% of the time you see people play nothing but the gear the top 5 Tarkov streamers at a given time use and when there is changes in the game that try to reign in the chaos that ensues like Inertia or weight systems, said Streamers cutie and moan about it so long until they via proxy of their thousands of viewers have managed to generate enough pressure to either nerf or completely remove said changes. Streamers are great to market the game to new users but when it comes to everything else Streamers are a scourge on this community and the game. Period!

Perfectly put.

I came to Tarkov because I've been playing FPS games since the beginning (yeah, the very, very beginning) and all of them have turned into Ritalin fueled twitchfests.  These twitch twerps come to Tarkov thinking it's more real and edgier than Fortnite and then work to change Tarkov into the only type of gaming they know how to do, which simply comes down to gaming the game. 

Then they say idiotic things like, "Why doncha just get good?" as if we want to play the same old crappy normie game style.  Or even care about "winning" over the type of RPG/FPS tactical experience Tarkov is supposed to be aiming for.

Think of it like people who vote for policies in California that end up making it too expensive to live there, then move to Texas to get away from those policies and start voting for those exact same stupid policies in their new state.  Normie gamers are doing the same thing to Tarkov.

It would be entertaining if there was some coordinated effort to troll these narcissistic twitch twerp streamers, in-game.  Attack their ego and frustrate them back to the mainstream. xD

Edited by LooseSendz