Sign in to follow this  
Avent

Diseases/Injuries

Avent

Hey guys!
Since this is my first post and I'm kinda excited about that game I would like to tell you something I would really love in this game. Since you developers try to increase the amount of realism as much possible, having some health problems you have to fight is something with would make the game better. For example if you get critically shot in in stomach you have to get some aid. Tearing cloths apart could help for the start but in the long run you have to find medicine somewhere in the city. If not so you may get infections which lower your max health or mobility. Something like that would make the looting even more important.

Thanks! :-) 

Avexum

There is quite a few different health factors, havent heard anything about disease though, but im sure its an idea, Id like to see it happen to.

Avent
Just now, Avexum said:

There is quite a few different health factors, havent heard anything about disease though, but im sure its an idea, Id like to see it happen to.

I'm a retard, sorry. Apparently there is a FAQ which I just found, which states exactly what I wanted.

But maybe its possible to hurt certain limbs of the character? Like a hit in the arm is decreasing accuracy or if you get hit in the leg you may not walk that fast anymore or crouch. Would be cool!

Avexum
Just now, Avent said:

I'm a retard, sorry. Apparently there is a FAQ which I just found, which states exactly what I wanted.

But maybe its possible to hurt certain limbs of the character? Like a hit in the arm is decreasing accuracy or if you get hit in the leg you may not walk that fast anymore or crouch. Would be cool!

Righto about the FAQs, make sure you read em before posting, and in the looting trailer, you can see the health status screen in the inventory, and every body part is listed with a different number variable, so Id say yes to your second question

Sushi
5 hours ago, Avent said:

I'm going to direct you toward two things:

FabF0whVWTM.jpg.d4308b4eb4f61fccc756edb1

In this screenshot from the looting trailer @Avexum mentioned you see different HP zones for different body parts.

Second, in the Action Trailer you can see that the Russian player stumbles around at a reduced rate after being wounded by the USEC PMC guys.

• Upvote 1