To Catch cheaters easier/faster

80drag

Hi BSG

Just an idea to identify/remove cheaters. See if you can get your team to scan for players using third-party clients/launchers to play EFT. This technique has been used by other companies' games. Example OSRS uses this to catch bots and cheaters. For OSRS example they are able to see when their game is launched by third-party software.

If BSG is able to have a scanner/antivirus/ or something etc.  to read and analyze the back-end code when eft gets launched or when a player gets put into a match something like battle eye but better to catch the different codes getting injected into the client. To do this successfully would be by analyzing how all these new hacks works then figure out what gets injected that makes them different from a regular account then automatic flag that account. If the bad code is caught have like a if- else implemented that causes only negative effects on the cheater like no damage 0 energy etc or just instantly kill them then the account gets banned. By having something like this implemented this would make the cheaters/rwt people alot harder to time to cheat in these games and would cause them to be doing it alot less.

I understand this can not been done instantly but I would think this would be a good way to get to prevent hackers/cheaters to play EFT.

PS:

Just saying I am always willing to work for BSG KEK. I do have a cybersecurity degree with 1 year work experience, and I am passionate about seeing this game to be successful.
If asked what position I specialize in Security/Network Analyst.

Thanks, to anyone that reads :)

vor 30 Minuten schrieb 80drag:

Just saying I am always willing to work for BSG KEK. I do have a cybersecurity degree with 1 year work experience, and I am passionate about seeing this game to be successful.
If asked what position I specialize in Security/Network Analyst.

pretty sure due your work experince you understand that developing inhouse anticheat can be an expensive and time consuming task. those 2 factors are most likely the reason why bsg will not do it. (at least thats what i think)