Very new player here (5 days account age) with one thing I´d love to see

Ph3nom1c

So as the title says I´m new, and I bet what I am about to say has been said multiple times before, but I guess the more say it the more likely it gets implemented one day. 

So I´d love to be able to lock things in place in my stash, so if I hit the sort button everything gets sorted but the items that are locked in place, pretty simple feature but adds a lot quality of life when it comes to stash managment. 

Enjoy the game a lot so far, even if I mainly just die not really knowing where I got hit from (don´t know the maps well yet) but it´s definitly a fun game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This feature request has been around since the dawn of time. They added a sorting table instead.

Early in progression before you have cases to organize stuff sorting is good enough without a lock item feature.

Later when you have cases and organization players don't use sorting anymore.

Hope this helped.

"They added a sorting table instead."  I´m not daring to test cause it took me a while to organize my stash after hitting the auto sort last time, but when I click on lets say magazine one the that left hand sorting table, and then click "auto sort" will it sort the magazines only?

cause the thing is, I just sorted my stash to go from bot to top, so if just ctrl+click after a raid, I will have it all in the empty space on the top of my stash, makes it so much easier. Hence I´d also like to just lock all the stuff that is supposed to stay at the bottom of the stash. 

11 hours ago, Ph3nom1c said:

when I click on lets say magazine one the that left hand sorting table, and then click "auto sort" will it sort the magazines only?

Nope.

Since you are a new player, I recommend you try to use tactical rigs to help manage items and stash. Look for the rigs that store many more spaces than they take up like the MPPV. When you get your cases later you can sell them to Ragman. I usually have 7 or 8 rigs I use to store stuff early wipe. Also get a Lucy Scav Junk Box or 2 as soon as you can.

Ammo case, meds case also high priority. Sell the low tier ammo you don't use. There is no sense in holding on to them.