Jump to content

Why is this game so bad?


cdaaaaaawg
 Share

Recommended Posts

This game is unplayable garbage, the skill cap is insanely high making it impossible to play as a new player. I can't even buy useful ammo as a low level player to do any damage to all of the kids with 10,000 hours into the game while I try to learn the map. What makes it worse is the ability for random players to camp extracts, spent 26 minutes walking across woods to die in 1 bullet to a max gear sweaty tryhard camping extract spamming expletives through proxy chat when he easily wipes a 4-man squad of new players.

 

This game ducking sucks and I'm done with it. I don't see it surviving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The game is not easy. You have to put some effort into it. Having said that this game has a lot of issues that need to be resolved. Do offline raids and use you scav. Even experienced players are shying away from using their PMC due to all the crap that's going on in this game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grab an SKS with PS and the extended 20 round mag from peacekeeper, rush Jaeger for the Dovetail version so you can mount standard AK receiver optics and rails. The PSO scope is filthy cheap and effective. 

Your problem is not gear and ammo, its pathing. With correct pathing you can tremendously reduce your risk of getting into a fight. I assume you died while going towards Outskirts because that is the most dangerous woods extract IMO. Don't take the coastline. Hang as far to the right as you can without crossing the minefield signs, you can completely avoid many danger areas doing this. With a PSO scope you can also fight from these long berths taken around the map chokepoint between SUV and ZB014. 

Path your way with chokepoints in mind. Also, expect to be followed if you are moving fast, if you shoot something or cross a wide open area, pause a little bit after you are concealed and feeling safe. 

You can also watch fieldcraft videos on youtube to understand how soldiers move and conceal themselves without hiding behind something. Those concepts apply to videogames. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah no thanks, I'm not interested in hiding for 30 min each raid and not fighting. I want to actually play and not feel useless because I literally am not a high enough level to buy useful ammo. The raid before last I did 560 damage to armor and 470 damage to body, got 0 kills and hit 25 shots. Game ducking sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, VisionalTrip said:

Alright, just don't play it then if you aren't enjoying it. 

Yup, that's the plan. Waste of money, sad waste too because the mechanics are cool and then they ruin it with all of the bullshit of allowing high level players to stomp new players.

 

I would at least enjoy it if I could get in games with newer players or players that have similar gear, no reason I should be running into kids with t6 armor every raid carrying 2mil cost rifles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't even mention this originally but with less than 7 hours into my account I have a stash that consists of no weapons or armor, I have less than 50k rub to my name so I can't even buy poo gear, it's quite literally unplayable even if I wanted to play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Didn't even mention this originally but with less than 7 hours into my account I have a stash that consists of no weapons or armor, I have less than 50k rub to my name so I can't even buy poo gear, it's quite literally unplayable even if I wanted to play.

Try getting a refund. 

 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Didn't even mention this originally but with less than 7 hours into my account I have a stash that consists of no weapons or armor, I have less than 50k rub to my name so I can't even buy poo gear, it's quite literally unplayable even if I wanted to play.

if you have not slaughtered scavs, do a scav run, 300k in 3 minutes. If you did, reset your profile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really no reason to type on this discussion anymore, dude's set on what he wants, doesn't want to put in time or effort  to learn the game. If you dislike the game, stop playing it, but going into the game's forum to complain about it, and instead of trying other people's suggestions proceed to say "game is bad, you all are wrong" only makes your argument more infantile and your credibility less meaningful in the long run. 

So yeah, uninstall it, and move on in life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, VisionalTrip said:

Really no reason to type on this discussion anymore, dude's set on what he wants, doesn't want to put in time or effort  to learn the game. If you dislike the game, stop playing it, but going into the game's forum to complain about it, and instead of trying other people's suggestions proceed to say "game is bad, you all are wrong" only makes your argument more infantile and your credibility less meaningful in the long run. 

So yeah, uninstall it, and move on in life.

Yeah when the recommended advice is to literally not play and instead hide and run, I think that speaks for the state of the game more than I ever could.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're playing a game that is known for being hardcore, has an active player-base that plays the game daily, is extremely popular due to influencers and has been in open beta for years now.

A game that has no matchmaking based on skill or level, that forces you to learn the maps, learn it's items and how they interact with the world, learn how your stats impact your gameplay, learn how different guns and rounds interact with different sets of armor, yadda, yadda.

This is not a game you can just sit and play casually. Yes, you can sit and play one or two hours a day. But understand that, when it comes to shooters, gameplay wise this game is like Arma, Stalker, Squad, Project Reality, Ready or Not and Swat 4.

Your movement is clunky, pretty much any well placed shot from a gun can kill you, there are many AI enemies around the map that will shoot you on sight, plus extra players who like I said before, might or might not be very experienced on the game due to their time investment on the product.

Now, sitting in a bush? Not exactly the best advice, but there really is not many advices for your current situation. 

A lot of people would tell you to find a group. Probably someone to teach you the maps, different angles, loot runs, camping points, how to abuse the ai, how to abuse peekers advantages.

Or, you can just play the game, understand there is not reason at all to get mad over losing pixels and lines of codes, try to learn through tiral and error, and get over it. 

How do humans learn things? By doing them, over, and over, and over and over. If you want to learn and be good at something ,you have to grind. If you think it is too difficult to grind, something that each and every one of us had to do, maybe you should find a different game to play then, and hopefully you'll have more fun with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, VisionalTrip said:

You're playing a game that is known for being hardcore, has an active player-base that plays the game daily, is extremely popular due to influencers and has been in open beta for years now.

A game that has no matchmaking based on skill or level, that forces you to learn the maps, learn it's items and how they interact with the world, learn how your stats impact your gameplay, learn how different guns and rounds interact with different sets of armor, yadda, yadda.

This is not a game you can just sit and play casually. Yes, you can sit and play one or two hours a day. But understand that, when it comes to shooters, gameplay wise this game is like Arma, Stalker, Squad, Project Reality, Ready or Not and Swat 4.

Your movement is clunky, pretty much any well placed shot from a gun can kill you, there are many AI enemies around the map that will shoot you on sight, plus extra players who like I said before, might or might not be very experienced on the game due to their time investment on the product.

Now, sitting in a bush? Not exactly the best advice, but there really is not many advices for your current situation. 

A lot of people would tell you to find a group. Probably someone to teach you the maps, different angles, loot runs, camping points, how to abuse the ai, how to abuse peekers advantages.

Or, you can just play the game, understand there is not reason at all to get mad over losing pixels and lines of codes, try to learn through tiral and error, and get over it. 

How do humans learn things? By doing them, over, and over, and over and over. If you want to learn and be good at something ,you have to grind. If you think it is too difficult to grind, something that each and every one of us had to do, maybe you should find a different game to play then, and hopefully you'll have more fun with it. 

Yes I understand the mechanics and believe it or not I think they are great, what I don't agree with and what still has yet to be addressed by anyone because it's the absolute truth is how crippled you are as a new player, making it not only impossible but completely unenjoyable to get into the game. If I as a new player do not even have the choice or option to purchase useful ammunition for the guns and I am stuck using ammo that takes over 20 rounds to even inflict damage, how is that fun or enjoyable? If they just made it so I could purchase things that would allow me to have somewhat of an even playing field it would be fine. 

 

Someone pointed out rushing the jaeger quest and guess what, died 3 times in a row trying to complete it. Stayed towards the edge of the minefield each time, avoided sprinting, gave myself cover and died each and every time to a fully geared PMC at 2 different extract points. Now being left with absolutely no items or money, my only option is to scav up. Okay, I go on a scav run, I manage to get a well-placed shot on a PMC, great! I crouch over and try to loot him and I am immediately shot in the head from behind by another player scav. So now I am forced to wait at least 25 minutes to even do a scav run again.

 

I don't find myself dying due to bad positioning, or if I do die in a gunfight I can almost always attribute it to myself making a mistake which is also fine. The frustrating aspect is catching someone off guard because I positioned correctly, played smart and made a good decision, landed clean hits and those hits do NOTHING. That's the shitty part. Or when I spend 20+ minutes moving around a massive map with no easily identifiable landmarks making it impossible to learn and when I finally reach the extract (in a 4-man squad mind you) we are all mowed down with 1 bullet each from some random camping the extract's corner. There are flaws based around the game being near impossible to enjoy as a new player, and I get it, you have hundreds of hours into the game, you have the best gear so it all makes no difference to you. Please understand that the only way a game survives is if it can capture and retain players, and when I am faced with no choice but to literally not play the game in order to survive or to just straight up reset my character, that doesn't push me towards wanting to continue playing.

 

I quit after the last wipe and just recently tried picking it up again and now I know exactly why I quit, it's not that it's too hard but it's trying too hard to be hard.

 

Game sucks, plain and simple. Needs to have some type of balance, how can a competitive online game be unbalanced and fun? Short answer is it can not. Eventually there will be no one left for you tryhards to punish and mow down in 1 shot with your laser gun and your t6 armor and you too will understand it's not a fun game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Yes I understand the mechanics and believe it or not I think they are great, what I don't agree with and what still has yet to be addressed by anyone because it's the absolute truth is how crippled you are as a new player, making it not only impossible but completely unenjoyable to get into the game. If I as a new player do not even have the choice or option to purchase useful ammunition for the guns and I am stuck using ammo that takes over 20 rounds to even inflict damage, how is that fun or enjoyable? If they just made it so I could purchase things that would allow me to have somewhat of an even playing field it would be fine. 

 

Someone pointed out rushing the jaeger quest and guess what, died 3 times in a row trying to complete it. Stayed towards the edge of the minefield each time, avoided sprinting, gave myself cover and died each and every time to a fully geared PMC at 2 different extract points. Now being left with absolutely no items or money, my only option is to scav up. Okay, I go on a scav run, I manage to get a well-placed shot on a PMC, great! I crouch over and try to loot him and I am immediately shot in the head from behind by another player scav. So now I am forced to wait at least 25 minutes to even do a scav run again.

 

I don't find myself dying due to bad positioning, or if I do die in a gunfight I can almost always attribute it to myself making a mistake which is also fine. The frustrating aspect is catching someone off guard because I positioned correctly, played smart and made a good decision, landed clean hits and those hits do NOTHING. That's the shitty part. Or when I spend 20+ minutes moving around a massive map with no easily identifiable landmarks making it impossible to learn and when I finally reach the extract (in a 4-man squad mind you) we are all mowed down with 1 bullet each from some random camping the extract's corner. There are flaws based around the game being near impossible to enjoy as a new player, and I get it, you have hundreds of hours into the game, you have the best gear so it all makes no difference to you. Please understand that the only way a game survives is if it can capture and retain players, and when I am faced with no choice but to literally not play the game in order to survive or to just straight up reset my character, that doesn't push me towards wanting to continue playing.

 

I quit after the last wipe and just recently tried picking it up again and now I know exactly why I quit, it's not that it's too hard but it's trying too hard to be hard.

 

Game sucks, plain and simple. Needs to have some type of balance, how can a competitive online game be unbalanced and fun? Short answer is it can not. Eventually there will be no one left for you tryhards to punish and mow down in 1 shot with your laser gun and your t6 armor and you too will understand it's not a fun game.

 

I think in your case you should just wait for Arena. Tarkov is a great game, and like many great things it's often misunderstood. The main problem is that many many players don't want to play the game as it's designed. Many people including yourself just don't see or enjoy the actual best parts of the game.

The game is supposed to be hard. It's supposed to be harder as a solo player. Mastering the difficulty is supposed to be the enjoyable part. Killing a juicy PMC and then using your judgement on when to loot or to camp the body or to look for his teammates is a wonderfully exciting part of the game.

Mastering the weapons and using them at their optimal ranges, learning the maps and the enemy player pathing. Using your precious few rounds of chad killer ammo sparingly etc. Listening to gunfire on the map like it's telling a story. These things are actually the fun part. 

When you are a lowbie and you stalk down a chad from spawn b/c you predict their greedy lazy pathing, and you stalk them for half the match until you get your chance for the perfect shot. That's Tarkov.

Later on as you progress, you get better bullets and armor, and you have to rely less on your PMC hunting skills and can lean into your gear, and take fights when you are unsure of your advantage, but that's about it. The best part of the game is the tactical out plays that rely heavily on map knowledge and deep understanding of the capabilities of your weapon. 

I've played a bazillion hours and I am tired of it a little too. The player mismatches are sometimes pretty exhausting, the cheating that is incentivized by the mismatch and stubbornly lazy and stupid players is also pretty bad. Maybe try to keep at it and adjust your expectations at what fun is?

Tarkov is a thinking mans game. Every time you fail/die and learn and get better never to make that mistake again is an enjoyable gameplay loop for some people. But it's not for everyone.

Edited by paxmachina
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can reset your profile in the profile settings online and start a-fresh. I was in the same position not long ago (being almost done with the game, just absolutely trash at it) and I've improved exponentially from watching videos on YouTube and in general taking it a lot slower. Play Woods first, there's a few start missions there plus it's super easy to learn the map and plenty of good loot in the 30+ stashes across the map. Get map genie going too to learn it faster. Watch KRASHED's series on YouTube of Tarkov fundamentals and he'll teach you how to approach fights etc. 

Basically, take your time to learn the game rather than giving up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also want to say, that it's also a matter of mindset.

When I was starting out, I got hooked on Tarkov so fast, b/c every time I died I blamed myself. I would always play back what happened in my head and find what I could have done better and maybe it could have turned out in my favor. It's a combination of humility and confidence. Confident that my weapon could have killed them, humble in knowing that I didn't setup the situation correctly to use it in it's most effective capacity.

That's the fun part. Using what you have to overcome a seemingly insurmountable obstacle like 1 or more geared players.

Trust me, when you reach end game stuff, the game pretty much just becomes game of "oh I saw you first, you're dead" or "Oh I heard you lets see who out desyncs each other on a point fire peek" It's kinda stupid.

The end end game of Tarkov is arguably much less interesting for people who like a challenge.

But like I said, many people play Tarkov for many reasons. Not everyone wants a challenge. Many people just want to poop on other players(low level) or shoot hurr durr fancy guns, and reassure themselves of their self worth in a video game. lol.

Just wait for Arena. I for one am also pretty tired of the homeless person garbage collection simulator part of the game, and the matching against endless droves of cheaters and trash players using RMT bought gear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Yeah when the recommended advice is to literally not play and instead hide and run, I think that speaks for the state of the game more than I ever could.

You had plenty of advice and just ignored it.

12 hours ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

I want to actually play and not feel useless because I literally am not a high enough level to buy useful ammo.

You said the above just after you were advised to buy the below.

13 hours ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

Grab an SKS with PS and the extended 20 round mag from peacekeeper, rush Jaeger for the Dovetail version so you can mount standard AK receiver optics and rails. The PSO scope is filthy cheap and effective. 

So if you don't want good advice, go play somewhere else.

Oh and just to rub it in because I feel for all the people trying to help - I did 8 factory games at the weekend with just a double barrelled shotgun and buckshot. Managed to fill most of my stash with decked out weapons and armour.

It can be done, so stop crying in your beer, get rid of that silver spoon and get back on your feet and put some more effort into it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vodor said:

You had plenty of advice and just ignored it.

You said the above just after you were advised to buy the below.

So if you don't want good advice, go play somewhere else.

Oh and just to rub it in because I feel for all the people trying to help - I did 8 factory games at the weekend with just a double barrelled shotgun and buckshot. Managed to fill most of my stash with decked out weapons and armour.

It can be done, so stop crying in your beer, get rid of that silver spoon and get back on your feet and put some more effort into it.

Lol, you pick and choose what to quote. The advice is to buy a gun I can not buy because I can not complete the quests because I just keep dying even when following the advice. 

 

Pathetic mindset of the people ruining this game, continue to push away players like you're doing and like I said, you will have no one to 1 shot with your pathetic laser gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last response because I'm done with this forum as well.

 

The advice given wasn't bad, it's just not enjoyable. If you have to literally hide around the map and avoid any conflict while you sneak your way out of each raid, that is not fun gameplay. It's not fun when you can get demolished in a fight that you have the advantage in, it's not fun when you lose everything to a high-level decked out sweaty PMC standing at extract. The only fun aspect of the game is when it feels like you are rewarded for playing well, which I never am because this game doesn't care about the mechanics it only cares about who has better loot.

 

I appreciate the advice from the people that actually gave it, but the common theme is just to keep getting poo on over and over and reset my account in order to play, what the duck kind of game is this then if the only way to continue playing is to reset any progress I have made? 

 

Your advice simply shows the proof of how trash the game is and how unbalanced it is. I will once again uninstall and quit this game because it is just not a good or enjoyable game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Last response because I'm done with this forum as well.

 

The advice given wasn't bad, it's just not enjoyable. If you have to literally hide around the map and avoid any conflict while you sneak your way out of each raid, that is not fun gameplay. It's not fun when you can get demolished in a fight that you have the advantage in, it's not fun when you lose everything to a high-level decked out sweaty PMC standing at extract. The only fun aspect of the game is when it feels like you are rewarded for playing well, which I never am because this game doesn't care about the mechanics it only cares about who has better loot.

 

I appreciate the advice from the people that actually gave it, but the common theme is just to keep getting poo on over and over and reset my account in order to play, what the duck kind of game is this then if the only way to continue playing is to reset any progress I have made? 

 

Your advice simply shows the proof of how trash the game is and how unbalanced it is. I will once again uninstall and quit this game because it is just not a good or enjoyable game.

I mean fair enough, if you want to quit, just quit. But the advice we've given you is perfectly valid. This is no normal game. The only way to win is to actually practice, practising means you are going to die, a lot. But if you never learn how to improve, you'll never improve. 

Hope you find a different game you enjoy, but I recommend you don't refund, at least keep the game shelved and come back to it after a wipe or something. If you refund your account gets banned and blacklisted forever afaik

Edited by Art_919
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vodor said:
12 hours ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Yeah when the recommended advice is to literally not play and instead hide and run, I think that speaks for the state of the game more than I ever could.

You had plenty of advice and just ignored it.

Vodor is right and has such well thought out points - @cdaaaaaawg your ignoring advice, feeling as though this game should be catered to you and your preferences... well that says a lot about who you are - so goodbye.  Thanks for leaving. 

Edited by Datvivar
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Last response because I'm done with this forum as well.

 

The advice given wasn't bad, it's just not enjoyable. If you have to literally hide around the map and avoid any conflict while you sneak your way out of each raid, that is not fun gameplay. It's not fun when you can get demolished in a fight that you have the advantage in, it's not fun when you lose everything to a high-level decked out sweaty PMC standing at extract. The only fun aspect of the game is when it feels like you are rewarded for playing well, which I never am because this game doesn't care about the mechanics it only cares about who has better loot.

 

I appreciate the advice from the people that actually gave it, but the common theme is just to keep getting poo on over and over and reset my account in order to play, what the duck kind of game is this then if the only way to continue playing is to reset any progress I have made? 

 

Your advice simply shows the proof of how trash the game is and how unbalanced it is. I will once again uninstall and quit this game because it is just not a good or enjoyable game.

 

Don't reset your account bro. I've never reset my account even the first time I played the game, b/c when you reset you account you are resetting all the quest progression and the soft skills too. The most important thing in this game is your character soft skills progression and your trader progression for you to unlock the bullets you need to kill people. Not to mention the flea market.

If you want to get better outcome in the game you need to just play it a lot. The soft skills in this game used to actually be much worse OP and imbalanced but they are slowly evening it out.

The fact of the matter is the sweats that have played hundreds of hours this wipe already have much better gear and much better soft skills already. Their ADS speed and movement speed is literally so high, they are playing a different game than you. That's unavoidable, that's how the game is designed, it's better if you start at the beginning of the wipe where everyone is low level. That might help you out next time.

But like I said, try to understand the game. There is no way a lowbie can play like the streamers that so many Tarkov players think they should be playing like. It's impossible, you don't have the bullets or the armor, or the soft skills to move and aim like they do. Watch their streams, note how often, they take shots to the head(super often), or how their armor is the only thing that saved them, from getting rinsed in a stupid push.

As a lowbie if you try to play like them you are gonna get killed. They can do it because the lean on their armor, bullets, and bazillion hours in the game to aid them in crosshair placement.

You don't have to hide man, you just have to hunt. As a lowbie, you have to understand that 9 out of 10 situations where you could fight a PMC you are probably at the disadvantage, and you'll have little chance of winning. The difference between a good Tarkov player and a reeeeeeeeeeee former COD player, is knowing when, where, and if you take a fight.

When you hunt a player you have to wait until all factors start to align, you have to wait and decide when it's tipped in your favor. That's when you take the fight.

Let me give you an example of what I would do if I were you:

1. I use a budget weapon I can get my hands on. An OP SKS, regular SKS is doo doo. You can get an OP SKS off flea for a decent price. I load PS rounds, b/c cheap. I top load a few BP rounds maybe my friend dropped me or I found on the map. I use a budget PSO scope. The reticle is funny but once you have experience on it's placement it doesn't matter. If you can see their face, triangle over nose. If you can make a proper sized hat put it on their head, etc. 

2. When you spawn, your immediate goal should be to get behind the other players. They will usually predictably move towards the center of the map or high value loot and PVP areas. Stay behind them, players rarely check behind them. That's where you need to be close on their tails but not easily visible if they should look behind them.

3. Now you need information, you should be listening hard for the sounds of them fighting each other or scavs. Pay very close attention on distance direction and type of gunfire. If you get good at it, you can tell how many in the enemy team, what kinds of guns they have(suppressed means probably medium or higher geared), their speed of movement. Approximate skill(potatoes need 10 shots to kill a scav) Grenades used freely(geared)?Where they will collide with other PMCs crossing from the other side of the map. Are they moving fast(not looting) slow (looting)?

4. Now that you approximately know how many players, their guns, their main direction of movement. Their speed of movement. You position yourself for the attack. You can head them off and ambush or you can close the distance and hit them from behind or you can wait for them to engage the next group of scavs or enemy players and attack then. Or you could just let them pass on through and do your quest item, mission etc. (You progress faster like this) You survive, you finish your quest and get closer to unlocking better gear.

When you have unlocked all the necessary gear. You can go chase PVP and poo on all the lowbies, like everyone was doing to you. That's Tarkov. The fun part is even as the whole wipe progresses, the actual skill of the players doesn't really go up, they have better gear and armor, but most of them still suck, and now you have the bullets to defeat their armor anyway. It's mildly entertaining gameplay.

Remember the hardest and most fun part of Tarkov is knowing when to fight. Never fight a fight you haven't already won in the preparation to that fight. Tarkov is not COD, it's entirely something different.

If you watch the streamers, there is no one that they hate more than what they call the "rat". There is nothing that scares them shitless like a player who makes no sound and gives them no information on your position. You'll see even the best streamers desperately try to use VOIP to bait them into reveling their position with their dumbass unimaginative "Hello?". What streamers call the rat with such vitriol is actually the smart player who works hard to counteract all their advantages, million hourse played, and their abuse of exploits, and they sometimes kill them in a beautiful way. Play smart. Don't play like the Timmies, or the wannabees, or streamers, play Tarkov the way it's meant to be played.

When you finally do kill that chad, or even the team, with your game play and proper use of your bullets and weapon, and you load yourself up fat with their gear. That is the best part of the game, it's actually sadly all downhill from there.

One last thing, If you stick with it, and get into a group of maybe a good 3 man squad. And if you are a team with good comms and high skill. You pretty much become undefeatable. You can then almost guarantee 9 out of 10 raids your squad won't get wiped. Your gear always comes back on insurance, etc. You get sweet kills and gameplay and endless loot from the unskilled players trying to play like their streamer heroes.
 

Edited by paxmachina
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...