Anyone else getting long matching times? (UK/EU)

Cannon-Fodder

Am I the only one not being able to get matched? I have only close UK/EU servers selected but after the 12 minute matching point, I give up. My cheeky lunch break scav run went to trying to connect to 3 games for 15 minutes each.. 

Am I the only one getting this (i.e. my ISP?) or are there other UK/EU players seeing similar delays? 

Not really interested in US or non-EU experiences (unless this is a global issue) as I'm not connecting to your servers.

Cheers

I live in Sweden and only have less than 50 ms servers selected. In my experience theres is something that has gone wrong if   matching exceeds 4 min. I usually back out if it goes past the 3 min mark.

Sad part is that backing out for some reason takes as long as the time I waited to match, so it is a bit of a hassle. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Get a job so you can afford to pay for your own internet instead of leaching from your mom.

Lol, haven't you left this forum yet, pal? I thought you had your tantrum in your other thread and stormed off? Do you want to duo? 

Just now, Cannon-Fodder said:

Lol, haven't you left this forum yet, pal? I thought you had your tantrum in your other thread and stormed off? Do you want to duo? 

Nah I don't want to play with some incel who hasn't showered in weeks.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cdaaaaaawg said:

Nah I don't want to play with some incel who hasn't showered in weeks.

Lol, we don't have to play in the same room dude. You can stay where you are, and I'll be in my mom's basement. 

51 minutes ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

Am I the only one not being able to get matched? I have only close UK/EU servers selected but after the 12 minute matching point, I give up. My cheeky lunch break scav run went to trying to connect to 3 games for 15 minutes each.. 

Am I the only one getting this (i.e. my ISP?) or are there other UK/EU players seeing similar delays? 

Not really interested in US or non-EU experiences (unless this is a global issue) as I'm not connecting to your servers.

Cheers

Not had too many issues on UK servers here. Did have one game take like 15mins so I alt F4'd and queued back in much faster. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Art_919 said:

Not had too many issues on UK servers here. Did have one game take like 15mins so I alt F4'd and queued back in much faster. 

In my experience, you lose the insurance on stuff if you alt F4 in matching.

With these EU servers It takes +/- 2 minutes until the deploying screen.

edit: That's on PMC raids, don't know about scav timers as I don't use my scav.

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-09 201432.png

Edited by Slava_Ukrainii
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Slava_Ukrainii said:

With these EU servers It takes +/- 2 minutes until the deploying screen.

edit: That's on PMC raids, don't know about scav timers as I don't use my scav.

Thanks, they're the same servers I already use. The issue seems to have corrected itself now. Thanks all the same!

1 hour ago, Slander said:

In my experience, you lose the insurance on stuff if you alt F4 in matching.

If you still have "Cancel" on screen, hit that and then Alt+F4, this I can confirm doesn't lose your stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

If you still have "Cancel" on screen, hit that and then Alt+F4, this I can confirm doesn't lose your stuff. 

+1 I did this and didn't lose anything either. 

5 hours ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

UK here, usually in a game within a couple of minutes. Think I have auto-eu selected, so in theory I'd say I mostly play London/Amsterdam/France.

What ISP?

Iam on auto eu and getting over 5 min waiting for players kinda starting to give up already.

US jobless playing on eu servers on eu down time and vice versa.

IMO ping cap needs to be looked at so as 5 hour server variants and not a play style. like alot of player and streamers alike love to abuse.

1 hour ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

That's weird, cause that did happen to me. Only once though never did it again. How ever if I press cancel and then press alt - f4 it doenst happen, but when I restart tarkov instead of the menu I get "leaving the game" for the amount of time I was in que.

Edited by Slander