Enemies are tanking up bullets like sponge

PanZygmunt

Hello there

Which button in setting i have to push to make my gun lethal. Im littelary using AP ammo like 7,62x39 bp, 366 ap, ap-20 gauge etc and enemy seems to doesnt really care. They get full mag point blank and manage to kill me. Im using this ammo because i die the most from it IN ducking ONE SHOT. Why i cant get the same? Why i have to use whole mag even to kill a scav while enemy can just run and gun everythin. And no, its not matter of skill. I have a poo load of hours in FPS and real shooting range so stuff like this should not even happend

You need a better network - what the game shows you is not where the other person is, you are missing 90% of your shots, despite seeing blood coming out of them on YOUR screen, to them you never even got close.

The way to fix it, is to abuse it until BSG fixes it. It goes by many names "Peekers advantage" is the most flattering of them, and "crappy netcode" the least flattering - but they are the same issue. I won't bother explaining it, there's plenty of Youtube videos and threads about it already.

• Sad 1

although the posts of OP show that its probably his first wipe, I will say that AI have been taking reduced damage from shots. about 10-20% less damage than they should be receiving.  I am talking point blank shots as well not potshots at range. Hit register is abominably bad right now and add to that the reduced damage and increased health that scavs have.  Its all turned into a mite of a poopshow. its more comedy than game when you can put a whole 30 mag of 556 into a guy and those 16/30 bullets doesnt kill them.

AP ammo against unarmored scavs you might as well make that damage resistance 50%. for some reason scavs not players take SIGNIFICANTLY reduced damage when you use AP ammo against them UNLESS they actually have armor on.  A bullet is still a bullet BSG.  Remove these shitty modifiers or at least give players the same advantages.  Instead they have altered PMC's with inertia, higher recoil, slower speeds, lean/crouch delay and lean/crouch speed penalties.  All the while keeping all the old systems still in place on the scavs instead of having uniform models between AI and Players.

5 hours ago, Squirre11y said:

although the posts of OP show that its probably his first wipe, I will say that AI have been taking reduced damage from shots. about 10-20% less damage than they should be receiving.  I am talking point blank shots as well not potshots at range. Hit register is abominably bad right now and add to that the reduced damage and increased health that scavs have.  Its all turned into a mite of a poopshow. its more comedy than game when you can put a whole 30 mag of 556 into a guy and those 16/30 bullets doesnt kill them.

2nd wipe

Happened just yesterday: M885A1, 1 round in the chest and 2 rounds in the head at 20m, and the scav just walks it off.
I left it there and ran out to extract since i havent hit anything else that raid.
Post session: 3 rounds spent, 3 hits, ~80 damage on flesh 0 on armour.

Maybe instead of giving AI ludicrous health pools, BSG should improve on its logic, so the challenge is not a bullet sponge but a fair firefight.

Where is the realism in this? Even IF an armour stops a round, the kinetic energy is absorbed by its wearer.
At least stagger them or something.

its because bullets over-penning do significantly less damage.. despite how flawed that is, realistically (a heart shot is a heart shot, and a 308 going straight through someone causes just as much trauma as a 9mm expanding inside).. 

youre really just trying to diminish hp on the head. since blacking out a thorax doesnt kill someone..

Edited by E4Mafia

Anyone complaining about the difficulty of scavs isn't tall enough to ride these forums. 

Did you know there are 3 types of scavs with 3 different sized health pools? Did you know scavs are spawning with level 4 armor more frequently than in past wipes?

Did you know that spraying at a scav with a big health pool is going to hit them in the limbs which is also where they also have a bigger health pool?

Did you know the best way to kill scavs is to shoot them in the head? Did you know that most people posting on these forums don't know their asshole from their elbow when it comes to the game, but are more than happy to complain to high heaven?

Learn the scav AI, shoot em in the head, stop dying to scavs like a noob and stfu.

It's clear BSG is fukin with the servers. They are working on the netcode to try to fix dsync, it's probably going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever even gets better.