this is skilled player,not a cheater

NOVOROSSIA

just watch complete video so you understand that there were no chance to know where i am.

this is the name of player

[REMOVED]

Voiping, turning in place noises. Plenty of time for him to localize and outgun you if he was experienced. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

What about this suggests cheats? You were making so much noise he knew exactly where you were.

The ducking guy shot at the wall first, straight at him. He was obviously cheating. He knew precisely where he was. Jesus Christ David, it's like you need to see the guy flying through the air with a BFG9000 before you admit he might be cheating.

they will bark at you with all the forces and blame you,just to be super lil pet in owners eyes.....battleyes......battleye

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Shryke said:

The ducking guy shot at the wall first, straight at him. He was obviously cheating. He knew precisely where he was. Jesus Christ David, it's like you need to see the guy flying through the air with a BFG9000 before you admit he might be cheating.

He shot through the wall because OP was moving around and VOIPing...

This is something I do often too if I hear where the enemy is and there is a wall I can shoot through between me and the enemy.

Edited by davidj123456

Walking around, taking no care to move silently. Looting and making lots of noise.

Then jumping down into the pit and then VOIPing...

Enemy pre-fired because he new where you were and lucked out with a headshot.

Turn off the music and start listening. He could have tracked you through the building by noice alone. If he also knows that there is a pit in that room and you jump down into it...

Yeah, he was making a lot of noise. But trying to shoot through the wall was a dead giveaway that he wasn't using audio ques he could SEE him.

7 minutes ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

Yeah, he was making a lot of noise. But trying to shoot through the wall was a dead giveaway that he wasn't using audio ques he could SEE him.

No he could hear him and fired in the direction of the audio this really is common sense. You see stuff like this in every kind of competitive fps...

7 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

No he could hear him and fired in the direction of the audio this really is common sense. You see stuff like this in every kind of competitive fps...

And directly at him. Properly angled down and everything. This is VERY suspicious. Yeah it doesn't have the guy's task manager open in a screen shot, but he is more than likely cheating.

And I will add that who cannot admit the shot at the wall isn't suspicious, is biased.

Edited by Fly_Guy8791
Lets Go Brandon

10 minutes ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

And directly at him. Properly angled down and everything. This is VERY suspicious. Yeah it doesn't have the guy's task manager open in a screen shot, but he is more than likely cheating.

And I will add that who cannot admit the shot at the wall isn't suspicious, is biased.

If he was cheating he either would have not missed or would have not even attempted to fire through the wall.

With OP making so much noise you can hear exactly where he is and at what height. 

Also the enemy missed the wallbang either way...

27 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Nonsense. He fired at the wall because he is obviously new to his cheats and just pressed his Win button. There are no circumstances wherein the guy would know exactly where to aim prior to visual contact - and yet there it is. And he was aiming downward, directly at his head.

Give me a break, dude. In FACT, I guarantee you the perp in question is banned for cheating soon. Are you ready to come back and admit you were wrong when that happens?

11 minutes ago, Shryke said:

Nonsense. He fired at the wall because he is obviously new to his cheats and just pressed his Win button. There are no circumstances wherein the guy would know exactly where to aim prior to visual contact - and yet there it is. And he was aiming downward, directly at his head.

Give me a break, dude. In FACT, I guarantee you the perp in question is banned for cheating soon. Are you ready to come back and admit you were wrong when that happens?

I do this stuff all the time and I am not banned. I do it in Tarkov, CS:GO, Rainbow 6, and so on. This has existed in competitive FPS games for years.

OP was VOIPing, moving around, ADSing a bunch of times, and making pretty much every sound possible. The enemy was within 10m the entire time and thus could hear absolutely everything. At this distance and with the amount of noise OP was making the enemy would be able to know the height and exact position of OP.

Do not believe me? How about we go into offline mode together. I put myself outside Black Knight and you put yourself anywhere you want inside. Make the same noise OP was and lets see if I can wallbang anywhere near you like the enemy here did.

@Fly_Guy8791This applies to you also. If there is an incredibly simple and very plausible solution for why a given enemy was legitimate it is best to just assume it wasn't cheats and move on. Otherwise you'll be sat there claiming every single good kill is cheats which will just result in you having a bad time. Its best to learn from and admit to mistakes instead of blame the game.

Can we agree that OP would have had a much higher chance to survive if he did not make so much noise giving away his position?

1 hour ago, davidj123456 said:

If there is an incredibly simple and very plausible solution for why a given enemy was legitimate it is best to just assume it wasn't cheats and move on. Otherwise you'll be sat there claiming every single good kill is cheats which will just result in you having a bad time. Its best to learn from and admit to mistakes instead of blame the game.

Can we agree that OP would have had a much higher chance to survive if he did not make so much noise giving away his position?

No, we do not agree that it is "best" just to ignore suspicious activity. You report them and move on. That is what you do because it is all you can do in a game like Tarkov, where sometimes you just run into cheaters... They are out there.

As for the "blame game" that is what everyone else is doing, even though they don't have the correct information that the video provides. His VIOP wasn't on for example. It takes away credibility from anyone saying such because it looks like they didn't even bother watching the video.

The cheater shot the wall because he didn't know his bullets wouldn't pen the support beam behind the wall. That is why he did that. And that is how he had a head sot lined up perfectly. He "missed" his initial shots coming into the room because he isn't using a aimbot just that ESP stuff that lets you see players through the walls. Not every cheater runs every cheat.

Edited by Fly_Guy8791
Lets Go Brandon

2 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

I do this stuff all the time and I am not banned. I do it in Tarkov, CS:GO, Rainbow 6, and so on. This has existed in competitive FPS games for years.

OP was VOIPing, moving around, ADSing a bunch of times, and making pretty much every sound possible. The enemy was within 10m the entire time and thus could hear absolutely everything. At this distance and with the amount of noise OP was making the enemy would be able to know the height and exact position of OP.

Do not believe me? How about we go into offline mode together. I put myself outside Black Knight and you put yourself anywhere you want inside. Make the same noise OP was and lets see if I can wallbang anywhere near you like the enemy here did.

@Fly_Guy8791This applies to you also. If there is an incredibly simple and very plausible solution for why a given enemy was legitimate it is best to just assume it wasn't cheats and move on. Otherwise you'll be sat there claiming every single good kill is cheats which will just result in you having a bad time. Its best to learn from and admit to mistakes instead of blame the game.

You aim downward at a target you have no capacity to know is below floor level? Especially in light of Tarkov's notorious sound issues?

Also notice the guy left peeked when he understood his bullets couldn't clip through the wall and pillar behind it? And he was a chad with a max capacity backpack? And and and and and.

Good Lord, David. It's not the wall-banging I found damning, it's the downward aim. No way, no how. 

1 hour ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

No, we do not agree that it is "best" just to ignore suspicious activity. You report them and move on. That is what you do because it is all you can do in a game like Tarkov, where sometimes you just run into cheaters... They are out there.

As for the "blame game" that is what everyone else is doing, even though they don't have the correct information that the video provides. His VIOP wasn't on for example. It takes away credibility from anyone saying such because it looks like they didn't even bother watching the video.

The cheater shot the wall because he didn't know his bullets wouldn't pen the support beam behind the wall. That is why he did that. And that is how he had a head sot lined up perfectly. He "missed" his initial shots coming into the room because he isn't using a aimbot just that ESP stuff that lets you see players through the walls. Not every cheater runs every cheat.

Precisely. Glad you also noticed the guy wasn't VOIP. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Shryke said:

You aim downward at a target you have no capacity to know is below floor level? Especially in light of Tarkov's notorious sound issues?

Also notice the guy left peeked when he understood his bullets couldn't clip through the wall and pillar behind it? And he was a chad with a max capacity backpack? And and and and and.

Good Lord, David. It's not the wall-banging I found damning, it's the downward aim. No way, no how. 

Precisely. Glad you also noticed the guy wasn't VOIP. 

Dont waste your breath david is a paid shill for bsg.

That guy is 100% cheating even though OP rattles more than a scav SA58. I knew it the moment he approached the door that way, miles away from the side of the building to be below OP's line of sight through that door. He then sat still for a good 3 seconds right in front of Dome, sus. He checks his mags. WTF is he checking his mag for out in the open like that? Then he wallbangs through the door lmao. He was making sure his ammo could pen that door, which it did cause those bullets would have killed OP if not for the concrete column. 

I've been killed by these little shits playing this way so many times on Interchange, which is easily the best map to tell if someone is cheating or not because of how many times cheaters fail wallbangs because ESP doesn't show them if I'm in cover or not. You can literally lean and ADS towards them without exposing yourself to bait these retards into trying to shoot you. They can see your little stickfigure lean, ADS, crouch, or pull out a nade. 

11 hours ago, NOVOROSSIA said:

just watch complete video so you understand that there were no chance to know where i am.

If you voiped he 100% knew where you were. The firing through the wall with that accuracy and no spread definitely looks like cheats though. If you didn't voip, then he's almost 100% surely cheating even with your rattling.