When is the event ending?

Fezke

I don't know and don't care who's bright idea was it to make an in-game event that effectively renders any new player unable to play, I just want to know when is this ending, so I can play since I spent money on a game that I can't effectively play now?

Is it possible that I payed the price for a AAA game and you can't bother to have normal official announcements? To hire someone who heard of "game balance"? I feel like money was literally stolen from me. Nice event, die every raid like you don't have arms and legs because someone had a bright idea... Also, we're not all from USA, we don't give a ..... about this "holliday". Why am I forced to not be able to play something I payed for? In over 20 years of gaming I haven't seen worse "event" in any game, ever! WTF is This, Fortnite? What's next, marshmellow? I payed serious money to play a serious shooter game, and I am welcomed by being crippled to the point I can't finish a raid because yeah, pay 200000000 rubles for crackers or die, we took your money so F U. Nice!

WHEN DOES THIS HORRID MISCARRIAGE OF "creativity" END, PLEASE? SO I CAN PLAY WHAT I (thought) I PAYED FOR?!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1