BattlEye Launcher stuck on updating

Cretgar

Hello,

When i press the play button i am waiting on this screen and after 5-10 min i am returning back to launcher and nothing happen. I tried to delete battleye and many solutions but still here.Sorry for my bad english please help.
BattlEye Hizmeti başlatılıyor... = BattlEye is starting...
Güncelleniyor... = Updating...
stuck.png.91db96dc9a2e351787be53f3c585de84.png

Same here I also am from Turkey so we may as well try a VPN
maybe for some reason the servers battleye uses for the updates are restricted by our service providers
update: VPN did not work so for all I know it is not a SP issue but still feels like a regional issue considering the only 2 people who posted about this problem are turkish

image.png.66544462c6b6197eefe46247ca204782.png

Edited by Xylarr

11 minutes ago, Xylarr said:

Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 - 1.1.1.1 it worked for me
apparently there is a problem in Turkey servers or sumtin

Yes, I did what you said, it worked directly, but the update screen did not come. Entered the game without updating :D

I have a this same problem. im from Turkey too. I changed my dns but now i have a more different problem. my game doesnt start. Just im pushing start button and this screen closing and nothing. what i will do idk.

Ooohh I have an idea about what the problem is and we are not gonna like this. Are we all using Turkcell Superonline, Vodafone or TurkNET as our provider?

Edited by GoodGuyTaha

hey guyz. Did u solve the problem? i have same problem too... also im from tr. 

dns solution is not works for me.

ps: thanks to superonline!

Edited by thebank

On 11/25/2022 at 6:41 PM, GoodGuyTaha said:

Ooohh I have an idea about what the problem is and we are not gonna like this. Are we all using Turkcell Superonline, Vodafone or TurkNET as our provider?

Turknet user here, I already can't change my dns due to it blocking my access to internet for some reason, after a while of "updating" process, game gets to opened then gives error code 201 as message to force you exit

Same here. Just bought the game yesterday and I can't login. After waiting 5 to 10 minutes loading screen shows up but then I'm getting "Error 201 Client Not Authorized". Using Kablonet.

guys i am also having same problem from turkey. i found this solution. i disable my network adapter when battleye updating and reable it. it gives an error and joins the game. i hope it helps.

türk arkadaşlar için update ederken network adapteri kapatıp açın hata verip giriyor oyuna.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm from middleeast IRAN 

after a long time just came back to game and got the same issue with updating battleEye Anticheat !

it stuck on updating ... and then nothing happend 

game run in to the black screen and a circle rotating below right the screen non stop