Suggestive idea for Offline

EvilAcid

While offline mode is meant for practice, and no items are saved my suggestive idea follows on while raiding your able to keep any items you take and tagged as raided. My idea involves being able to take offline items but limit it to only common items and they cannot be sold to traders, items i am referring to is mainly consumables but leaving out bullets and rubles, guns is a maybe but cannot be high quality same goes with backpacks, ammo sacks and helms. Leaving these items to be rendered non saleable would keep the game play balance and the use of low grade items for raids but can also limit this to no longer be an option after you have reached and certain level. I can see this greatly being more of a learning curve to new players and give them somewhat a fighting chance at something.

we already have an easy way to get lowtier gear. its called scav runs. if u rotate between scav and pmc runs you cant run out of low tier gear (unless you die after 2min in each pmc run). most consumables you are refering to are piss cheap or extremely common in their respective spawns so no shortage if u actualy visit such areas in your online raids.

19 hours ago, EvilAcid said:

I can see this greatly being more of a learning curve to new players and give them somewhat a fighting chance at something.

So bassicly, 1 scav run = 200-500k+ of profit vs several runs in offline just to get weapon and "consumables". 
I understand idea, but why do we need it?
Is earning in EFT hard? Is getting weapons hard? Even for new players = tell them to watch video on YT and they will start earning cash on scavs. Nah even on PMC it's easy, just require some knowledge as in any other game.

Even leaving that behind.

19 hours ago, EvilAcid said:

Leaving these items to be rendered non saleable would keep the game play balance and the use of low grade items for raids but can also limit this to no longer be an option after you have reached and certain level.

1. Lvl does not mean anything, i seen lvl 30-40 being a 100% newbies, running in really bad gear etc
2. What happens if someone insure his weapon and it come back? I guess he won't be able to sell it.
3. But what if someone loot it from dead body? Can we sell it?
4. What if teammate pick it up? What stop them from throwing backpack of guns just to cash it, it will be barely 150-200k, but still it would affect economy.
5. "Consumables"? So Food? Okeyish i guess. Ammo? Meds? Maybe Barter (cheap barter i mean) too?
5.1 Again what happens if someone kill us? If selling BP of weapons is meh, then BP of specific food/meds will bring a lot of cash.
5.2 For bater i would personally go to Offline as my first raid, and find what i need for hideout asap.

If you wanna say something that "it would take ages to farm", nah, just turn poo ton of bots and kill them.

+ Imagine doing that after wipe with friend, tons of healing, food for crafting etc. :) 

On 11/29/2022 at 12:43 PM, Niewiarygodny said:

So bassicly, 1 scav run = 200-500k+ of profit vs several runs in offline just to get weapon and "consumables". 
I understand idea, but why do we need it?
Is earning in EFT hard? Is getting weapons hard? Even for new players = tell them to watch video on YT and they will start earning cash on scavs. Nah even on PMC it's easy, just require some knowledge as in any other game.

Even leaving that behind.

1. Lvl does not mean anything, i seen lvl 30-40 being a 100% newbies, running in really bad gear etc
2. What happens if someone insure his weapon and it come back? I guess he won't be able to sell it.
3. But what if someone loot it from dead body? Can we sell it?
4. What if teammate pick it up? What stop them from throwing backpack of guns just to cash it, it will be barely 150-200k, but still it would affect economy.
5. "Consumables"? So Food? Okeyish i guess. Ammo? Meds? Maybe Barter (cheap barter i mean) too?
5.1 Again what happens if someone kill us? If selling BP of weapons is meh, then BP of specific food/meds will bring a lot of cash.
5.2 For bater i would personally go to Offline as my first raid, and find what i need for hideout asap.

If you wanna say something that "it would take ages to farm", nah, just turn poo ton of bots and kill them.

+ Imagine doing that after wipe with friend, tons of healing, food for crafting etc. :) 

to answer each of your points. Sometimes YT videos just don't do it you can watch a video all day but your not getting the in game playing experience if that makes sense just like some people don't learn from a book or video but learn better from actually doing said work.

1. It's not just the level cap say after lvl 10 offline mode no longer saves that loot its a learning curve and a base line to help those people. I cant count how many times id run with completely nothing just to complete a task, yeah its funny as hell to see a player kill me to find out i just made the waste their bullets.

2. That's the idea you can insure it but ofc you will eventually have to discard it and find weapons worth keeping or selling in online mode. Its more say practice for online as well. Can even have a time limit put onto it then immediately discards.

3. No it will be flaged as offline just like items found in raids are flag as raid item, so you will know if you want to loot it or not.

4. Again if its flag as offline it will not be salable even if dropped, its not going to be a system where if dropped it magically becomes a raid item.

5.1 point 3 same answer as this.

5.2. i would be all for being to get items for hide out but all settings for pve and bosses are required to be on for it to save to keep the difficulty of getting the hideout Mats. Couldn't make it that easy or make it to where AI and bosses or just bosses drop hideout loot.

it would take time to iron out but would be possible.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:08 PM, RaffaelCoelho said:

I don't think anyone would be playing online if you could get crap stuff at offline. 99% of stuff we find in raid are worth less than 20k per slot anyway.

Hence why i stated offline items cannot be sold

Edited by EvilAcid
update

vor 18 Stunden schrieb EvilAcid:

1. It's not just the level cap say after lvl 10 offline mode no longer saves that loot its a learning curve and a base line to help those people. I cant count how many times id run with completely nothing just to complete a task, yeah its funny as hell to see a player kill me to find out i just made the waste their bullets.

2. That's the idea you can insure it but ofc you will eventually have to discard it and find weapons worth keeping or selling in online mode. Its more say practice for online as well. Can even have a time limit put onto it then immediately discards.

3. No it will be flaged as offline just like items found in raids are flag as raid item, so you will know if you want to loot it or not.

4. Again if its flag as offline it will not be salable even if dropped, its not going to be a system where if dropped it magically becomes a raid item.

5.1 point 3 same answer as this.

5.2. i would be all for being to get items for hide out but all settings for pve and bosses are required to be on for it to save to keep the difficulty of getting the hideout Mats. Couldn't make it that easy or make it to where AI and bosses or just bosses drop hideout loot.

it would take time to iron out but would be possible.

why even make an system for an none existing problem. there are hardly any players with no gear at all and to those i can say the following: do an scav run on factory and yolo to the nearest extract. now you have a low tier loadout again and it only took you 30s of gameplay to get it.

why generate an even more easy way than scaving for hideout mats which are basically a none factor for most beginners since the mechanics of the hideout are irelevant to you if u dont know how the game works or if u are not lvl15+

Despite been for practice, offline mode could have objective to accomplish to get something to use in main game mode too, maybe after defeating some boss. For example: We could be need to complete an offline mission to get some password or a specific key that will be used in the main online game mode.

19 hours ago, Flolelan said:

why even make an system for an none existing problem. there are hardly any players with no gear at all and to those i can say the following: do an scav run on factory and yolo to the nearest extract. now you have a low tier loadout again and it only took you 30s of gameplay to get it.

why generate an even more easy way than scaving for hideout mats which are basically a none factor for most beginners since the mechanics of the hideout are irelevant to you if u dont know how the game works or if u are not lvl15+

This is for new comers not for people who have played for years, Not everyone Learns as quickly as you or I, and Not everyone should have to learn as quickly as you. I started my hideout as fast as i could i believe when i was at lvl 5 or 6 due to what it gives on recovery times. Keep in mind just because you can do it doesn't mean everyone else can at the same pace or rate.

AS far as tasks go you cant do those on scav runs since you have to do them on your main character. Hel just for the pocket watch quest i did that on a completely empty setup, while difficult AF to do i did get it done i died so many times from mainly AI then players, but when a player did kill me i always tried to tell um don't waste yer bullets then laughed hard when they did. Them bullets can drain you quickly they may be cheap but can drain your Ruble quickly if your not careful.

Edited by EvilAcid

vor 2 Stunden schrieb EvilAcid:

Them bullets can drain you quickly they may be cheap but can drain your Ruble quickly if your not careful.

any scav run youll find like 1-5 dead scavs in the dirt with their mags still in their rigg.

next a full ak mag loaded with 5.45x39mm PS costs you like 4.5kru (mag included) the gun costs 25k on prapor 1 an paka costs 14k on ragman 1. so an basic loadout costs you around 50-60k depending on laoded magazines you are willing to bring into the raid. so you have like 8 kits  (maybe 6 if u insure your stuff) before you have "lost" all your starting money. now add the like 4 kits an standard user has from the beginning and you can fail 12x fully kited without ever needing to scav in to replenish your gear.

after that (or inbetwenn failures) you can scav in and lets say you do so after every death and survive like 1/3rd of your scav raids. thats 20 raids failed and you still have 4 scavkits remaining to use (potential more depending on number of looted guns/armor in your scavruns) also your insured stuff will return 90% of times cause rarely people take destroyed lowtier armor nor low dur weapons with them.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb EvilAcid:

This is for new comers not for people who have played for years, Not everyone Learns as quickly as you or I, and Not everyone should have to learn as quickly as you.

if u want to learn the game play ofline raids. you can learn all the basic pve there and dont lose your stuff when you fail. the problem is people are not willing to "waste" their time in offline cause they dont keep exp or items there.

i also never said I learned the game fast nor am i saying people have to understand the game and know it in and out after 5raids.

AS far as tasks go you cant do those on scav runs since you have to do them on your main character.

wrong pretty much all FIR quest can be done as scav since you only need the item FIR. you dont have to be a pmc to find your 3 medkits or your 2 flashdrives.

I started my hideout as fast as i could i believe when i was at lvl 5 or 6 due to what it gives on recovery times

that sweet sweet 8.4 energy per hour and the sweet sweet 6 water per hour (lvl1 stations cause as low lvl you cant have them much higher due to trader lvl lock)

oh and lets not forget the +27.4 HP per hour

much advantage gained.

while yes any boost is welcomed its not like its an big gamechanger early on for beginners.

Keep in mind just because you can do it doesn't mean everyone else can at the same pace or rate.

which is why we have the current helping mechanic: SCAV RAIDS

if u even die in 80% of your scavruns (where your only goal is to survive and therefore avoid gunfights) and dont think your stategy over, then maybe the game doesnt suit your playstyle or you should check your suroundings more often.

completely empty setup,

no gun or amror? enyo tagged and cursed i guess. but i agree nobody know this mechanic if they didnt read up on it beforehand.

i died so many times from mainly AI then players,

which is the normal learning process for people that lean and play tarkov on their own. as stated you can easyly get lowtier stuff without much effort and learn the game at your own pace (scav runs)

all in all while your suggestion is good hearthed it is simply not needed by most players.

trust me i played with an awefull lot of beginners and never met anyone running in the problem of having an empty stash. sure some where low money to which i just said "ok lets do some scavruns and you have your gun/money to practise" if they then answer "but its low dur and/or bad" i tell them the following: "if i give you an fully modded gun and lvl6 armor you will still die the same way and learn the game with stuff which you will never obtain by yourself with your current knowledge and skill lvl or worse underestimate enemys cause you think the gear negates the nemys crappy stuff (npc-scav and pmc alike)"

On 12/4/2022 at 2:29 PM, Flolelan said:

trust me i played with an awefull lot of beginners and never met anyone running in the problem of having an empty stash. sure some where low money to which i just said "ok lets do some scavruns and you have your gun/money to practise" if they then answer "but its low dur and/or bad" i tell them the following: "if i give you an fully modded gun and lvl6 armor you will still die the same way and learn the game with stuff which you will never obtain by yourself with your current knowledge and skill lvl or worse underestimate enemys cause you think the gear negates the nemys crappy stuff (npc-scav and pmc alike)"

this idea isn't made for all players if people want to do it all good don't gotta, this is solely based for brand new players nothing more, and i wouldn't want this idea lean to more experienced players and that the idea im shooting for. I'll put it more simpler its more less a tutorial for brand new folks. while i wouldn't use it i still support it.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb EvilAcid:

I'll put it more simpler its more less a tutorial for brand new folks

better idea: just make an actual turtorial then. the current "turtorial" (offline mode) fufills that role somewhat. you are asking for an free extremely lowtier gear set for every raid with no cost asociated to it (with some extra steps) and unlimited access to consumables.

23 hours ago, Flolelan said:

better idea: just make an actual turtorial then. the current "turtorial" (offline mode) fufills that role somewhat. you are asking for an free extremely lowtier gear set for every raid with no cost asociated to it (with some extra steps) and unlimited access to consumables.

Not entirely free, Unlimited access no.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb EvilAcid:

Not entirely free

in terms of game resources its free. im  not counting time as an resource of an game.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb EvilAcid:

Unlimited access no

how so? lvl limit? what stops me from just putting an 2nd char up and enter the med spawns over and over for free stims and medkits which i then transfer to my main char? and if no lvl cap then what stops me from just farming said rooms/area with my standard char?