What i think would be good for the overall of the game.

lgamersdkl

This is what i think would be cool to get changed in the game to make it better for both hardcore players and casuals.

Bullets:
So i personally would love a big changed to ammo and guns, its boring that there is always a "meta", like right now BP,M62/M61 and 855a1 bullets are insanely strong, i would love to see bullets in general are pretty average/close to eachother so people will see more and diffrent guns than  what we currently are seeing. So nerf these bullets a bit and buff other bullets so we see a more variety of guns instead of its the same 5 guns most of the time, maybe even make it even harder to get your hands on the good bullets so we dont see people running around with "meta" guns/bullets 1 month into the game. 

Guns:
So the same with bullets, i would love to see a more variety of guns instead of the same 5-10 guns we are currently seeing, i know its late wipe but like 1-2 months into the wipe most people are running meta guns and gear which gets boring pretty fast imo, a more variety of guns and bullets would do amazing to this game, make it harder to get the meta guns and bullets, maybe even make most of them craftable and found in raid only so it evens it out more.

In general i think making more of the meta bullets,guns,attachments and armor harder to get your hands on, make things locked behind more quest and make it cratable and found in raid only, it would only make this game better and more enjoyable to play for everyone since people wont be running meta gear 1 month into the game.  

Just now, lgamersdkl said:

This is what i think would be cool to get changed in the game to make it better for both hardcore players and casuals.

Bullets:
So i personally would love a big changed to ammo and guns, its boring that there is always a "meta", like right now BP,M62/M61 and 855a1 bullets are insanely strong, i would love to see bullets in general are pretty average/close to eachother so people will see more and diffrent guns than  what we currently are seeing. So nerf these bullets a bit and buff other bullets so we see a more variety of guns instead of its the same 5 guns most of the time, maybe even make it even harder to get your hands on the good bullets so we dont see people running around with "meta" guns/bullets 1 month into the game. 

Guns:
So the same with bullets, i would love to see a more variety of guns instead of the same 5-10 guns we are currently seeing, i know its late wipe but like 1-2 months into the wipe most people are running meta guns and gear which gets boring pretty fast imo, a more variety of guns and bullets would do amazing to this game, make it harder to get the meta guns and bullets, maybe even make most of them craftable and found in raid only so it evens it out more.

In general i think making more of the meta bullets,guns,attachments and armor harder to get your hands on, make things locked behind more quest and make it cratable and found in raid only, it would only make this game better and more enjoyable to play for everyone since people wont be running meta gear 1 month into the game.  

btw, this comes from a guy that have 1900 hours in the game and also play with meta gear and guns 3-4 weeks into the wipe. I want everything to be harder to get so i dont get burned out 2 months into the game.

Am 4.12.2022 um 01:25 schrieb lgamersdkl:

make things locked behind more quest

yes and no. make it quest reachable by a large portion of the playerbase and not the "super awesome" quests like shooter born in heaven or grenadier. much interesting gameplay happening when doing these kinda quests activly.

i think the problem in regards of bullets is not their actual performance but their avalabillity. to many meta rounds can be bought very early on. imo all bullets that are considered AP (or current meta) should be fir only. no flea no trader or at least behind an anyoing/expensive barter with low quantity gained for each reset. maybe add some % chance for finding them but dont make them abundant.

same goes for hightier weapon and armors. til classl 4 on trader maybe some "bad" lvl 5 behind quest unlocks. limit guns more in trader stocks (not player max buy) and ad small % chance for crates.

if you would just lock them behind lategame quests (especially the anyoing ones like "capturing outposts") you just make them unobtainable for 95% of players, which yes would lead to them no longer beeing meta, but you also would hardly ever see them and potential take a big motivation away from palyers with less time to play.