Option for weapon building/presets that only shows items available to you on your vendors

ZtruK

This suggestion is similar to what is already in game.  There is a checkbox that will only show you attachments that you have in your stash.  I would love to see another box that expands that to include only things that you have available on vendors for whatever rep level you are.  So when I go to look at all the optics/grips etc that are available to use on a preset, it will only show me things I have access to without using the flea.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, Flolelan said:

@ZtruK why tho exclude flea? self imposed rueles of no flea usage?

Couple reasons, when you are under 15 and trying to build a gun, it lets you pick all components even if you can't possibility get it.  The second is basically self imposed.  I like to build guns where I have access to everything myself via traders.  That way I know I'm not overpaying on the flea.  It would be helpful to have this "accessible via traders only" option so I can see what kind of guns I can make with what I personally have access to.

On 12/7/2022 at 5:42 PM, Flolelan said:

@ZtruK why tho exclude flea? self imposed rueles of no flea usage?

I feel offended in paying 60k for a 8k muzzle break that some locked trader sells or 20k for an ak rubber butt. Probably op feels the same.