IH23

FEAR clan (Trading clan)

IH23

FEAR clan is currently a clan in CW (Contract wars) which has good reputation but can be seen as inactive for some people. However we are planning to open up the clan to different platforms and are bringing the clan to EFT (Escape From Tarkov) .

What will the clan be and its role in EFT?

The clan is going to be a trading clan and we hope it will be the biggest and well known trading clans out there if not one of the most popular trading clans. We plan to make the clan big and invest a lot into it. 

How can i join?

currently there is no application forum for EFT but you can get in touch with us on our Facebook page

Link: https://www.facebook.com/FEARclanCW/

Clan Logo

1.jpg

Edited by IH23

BigBaws

so if i want to join you guys i have to message you in facebook or i have to wait for you to create a poll or something like that?

IH23
6 minutes ago, BigBaws said:

so if i want to join you guys i have to message you in facebook or i have to wait for you to create a poll or something like that?

Well we will wee we may change the lot. There's quite a long way to go till the clan system will be implemented so no need to rush.