HeavyHDx

Linux support?

Eremita
20 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

Especially, since you are in laptop, this bug could affect you: https://github.com/Tk-Glitch/PKGBUILDS/issues/112#issuecomment-475065891 – seems that installing 418.56 fixed the issue people had with Vulkan (hence DXVK) games and prime (dual graphics). You probably just want to wait until you have it in your distros repos/ppa, unless you already have this version :)

It's in the canonical PPA, I will test now, hope doesn't mess my distro. At the moment the only game that doesn't work for me with DXVK it's this one, lets see if it is this bug, I will report :)

• Like 1

Eremita
32 minutes ago, Eremita said:

It's in the canonical PPA, I will test now, hope doesn't mess my distro. At the moment the only game that doesn't work for me with DXVK it's this one, lets see if it is this bug, I will report :)

Same result :(

Faalagorn
8 minutes ago, Eremita said:

Same result :(

418.56?

• Like 1

Eremita
40 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

418.56?

Affirmative

Faalagorn
On 3/31/2019 at 2:17 PM, Eremita said:

Affirmative

Actually, there's one more thing that came to my mind now. Do you have the game (and more importantly, the wine prefix) installed on NTFS drive? If so, can you move the files to a non-NTFS partition? Didn't hear of it with Tarkov explicitly, but generally that seems to cause troubles sometime lately (people on TkG Discord talked about it and Lutris added a warning when installing a game to NTFS explicitly few days ago).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eremita
10 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

Actually, there's one more thing that came to my mind now. Do you have the game (and more importantly, the wine prefix) installed on NTFS drive? If so, can you move the files to a non-NTFS partition? Didn't hear of it with Tarkov explicitly, but generally that seems to cause troubles sometime lately (people on TkG Discord talked about it and Lutris added a warning when installing a game to NTFS explicitly few days ago).

No, I installed in a EXT4 partition :(. Remember that without DXVK the game loads well but there is weird artifacts. Only with DXVK the game crashes. Thanks for your help anyway :)

• Like 1

Eremita

After the last Tarkov update graphical glitches disapeared! (without DXVK). Wih DXVK the game stalls and also almost the KDE, I think that my gpu memory is not enought (2 gb).

Eremita
3 hours ago, Eremita said:

After the last Tarkov update graphical glitches disapeared! (without DXVK). Wih DXVK the game stalls and also almost the KDE, I think that my gpu memory is not enought (2 gb).

Arg!, another 70mb update made the glitches appear again

MozhaaakTheSLug

+1 for linux, currently run it through lutris and it actually works!)