Blackb1rd

The 23% discount till February 24th!

LotusNoir

Damn, was looking to buy the Edge of Darkness edition, but couldn't make the purchase by the timeframe.

Any chance a mod can still make this happen? I'd definitely buy it if it was still available.

• Upvote 1

Sh4d0w0lf

I'd have to say the same thing as lotus, didn't make the deadline, but I probably could've ordered it by now if it was still going on, just really hope they have more of these deals, not so much because I want to be cheap or am not trusting of the devs but honestly I can't get money quickly and what I was going to spend was going to be on the standard edition anyways from how I've seen what they are going to do I'd rather earn my way up

NEME515

Trying to purchase "Edge of Darkness Ltd Edition" with 23% discount it states €84.69 but WTF .

Discount−€25.29
Payment System Fee €5.40 Really on a Debit Card
VAT 20% €18.02 Is this UK VAT?
Total €108.12 what happened to €84.69.

You can't charge me 20% VAT for Digital Media (Downloading game and activating with code in email)

BaD_KaRMa_701

Dang I was short Rubles.. and i missed out hopefully theres another sale before the start of beta.. and the gulag gives me more hrs so I have rubles to spare...

Aerror
vor 7 Stunden schrieb NEME515:

Trying to purchase "Edge of Darkness Ltd Edition" with 23% discount it states €84.69 but WTF .

Discount−€25.29
Payment System Fee €5.40 Really on a Debit Card
VAT 20% €18.02 Is this UK VAT?
Total €108.12 what happened to €84.69.

You can't charge me 20% VAT for Digital Media (Downloading game and activating with code in email)

but they have to charge you vat according to your country...

and yes vat and fee is only listed at the checkout....

triptic44

Oops, I took too long to decide to buy the "edge of darkness" edition.

I hope I have another opportunity to buy it on sale :)) and i buy it !!

Edited by triptic44

nicquehen

Too late for me  didn't see the sales in time, waiting for a next sales for my eod pack