Sign in to follow this  
Lasyx

EFT hype; what survival movies/series/anime to watch?!

Lasyx

In the essemce of EFT Alpha soon being released, I would really like to watch some survival movies/series/anime.

Do you have any to recommend? Let me start the list;

Movie; Battle Royale.

You could call this the predecessor to the hunger games and all the movies alike. 

Series; The 100.

Despite what you may think about this "aww poo, another teenage drama with neverending problems"

it is a REALLY good series! It gets better and more intense every episode! -highly recommend!

Anime; Deadman Wonderland

This anime is a psychological thriller, in the essence it is about survival. This is a DAMN GOOD series. I usually dont post animes in english, but since I think it fits better in this forum, here you go:

So, do you have any media to recommend? If so, I'd really like you to post a reply :D

Edited by myteNsensei
Grammar
  • Upvote 1

Europoor

I, presonally started replaying the Stalker series with mods. Creates a very certain atmosphere. Sorry, I am not a big fan of movies :)

.Motorola.

If you want some real hype about EFT, watch some war in Donbass documentaries, there are some really cool  combat footages videos around that will help you get  the immersion needed, i think real life facts are better rather than hollywood movies or videogames to get some hype.

trainfender
Только что, .Motorola. сказал:

If you want some real hype about EFT, watch some war in Donbass documentaries, there are some really cool  combat footages videos around that will help you get  the immersion needed, i think real life facts are better rather than hollywood movies or videogames to get some hype.

yep, you are totally right. at the time we started to develop plot of EFT we didn't even realize that this will happen later

.Motorola.
1 minute ago, trainfender said:

yep, you are totally right. at the time we started to develop plot of EFT we didn't even realize that this will happen later

Wow, why hello here, you caught me by surprise!!

I always thought  you developers based your work  because of war in donbass, always thought that for myself , in fact the first thing i thought about this game, was that war and all the hype behind it!!!

There is everything you need there, civil war, partisans, mercenaries, Western contractors, ....all you need to base your work from, and  i always thought somehow Tarkov is related to Donetsk for some reasons, in fact i pretty much imagine Tarkov to be like Donetsk, and its legendary Airport!!

Lasyx
30 minutes ago, trainfender said:

Yes, absolutley, I agree. While realism is preferable, I myself have enough experience of it. (I work as a tank gunner in the military).

It will be very interesting to see how it all ends up!

Arngrim
On 2016-01-16 at 2:18 PM, 666 said:

I need to watch this, been looking at watching this for so many times. About time i plunge into it.

Another great one i'll rewatch is, The Road.