JacksonBarret

Female Escape From Tarkov Model

JacksonBarret

I thought why not make a female model :)

tell me your thoughts,do you like it,do you hate it,your ideas and such

hope you guys like it!

Female Model.PNG

• Upvote 10

Bobbydylan

Her feet look a bit large... but other than that, good job. 

Blanko

I personally would like it if a player had an option to choose a gender but: 

• might not be possible as it wasn't included in the budget in the first place(new VO, animation expenses, etc)
  • doesn't fit the scheme or overall concept of the game(i know little of PMC and afaik female a rare in PMCs)
  • simply because there aren't that many female players or guys willing to play female gender so just not highly demanded

Just my opinion

P.S. Even if there would a be gender option, female would need to look accordingly, no hot looking chicks from shiny magazines and no makeup! Your model would need overall adjustments, face and body, she's far from being PMC imo.

RoosterBooster_

@Blanko I'd love to see female models, all animations and armor would fit the same maybe a slight difference to the strap placement on the dufflebag or the loose fitting scav vest but everything else would be the same. Also a good percentage of guys would RATHER play a female character. These wouldn't be massive chested blonde Manga character but a proportionate strong physique female as she would have to be to be recruited into these PMC's and sent into a death trap. It wouldnt effect the scheme or overall concept, the concept of EFT is to escape from Tarkov..... don't think it matters if you're male or female. It's also unrealistic to assume every last living citizen turned scav was ONLY male.. had to be some woman survivors.

@JacksonBarret nice job on the model man! is that in unity or Maya?

Edited by ItsTulio

ForeverAloneDude

i dont care at all myself and i dont think dev. should waste time on this. maybe one day when the game is almost ready to launch  or after that.

also, that model looks pretty bad, i dont like it like you hoped, sry not sry. try again, see you soon.

• Upvote 4

pizzadudecook

Interesting outfit. I would make it look a little more military style. This looks like "soccer-mom goes hunting" type of outfit. No offence! It looks great! But doesn't really follow the style.

• Upvote 2

DarkSoldier
1 minute ago, pizzadudecook said:

"soccer-mom goes hunting"

Eksdee

Borscht

Cool stuff, but it maybe fits Arma/Dayz. Tarkov...uh...not so much. Shorts are as combat efficient as potatoes instead of grenades.
But anyways, cool stuff man, good looking model and all (and I wish I would be able to make the same stuff), but it just doesn' fit.

ForeverAloneDude
5 minutes ago, Borscht said:

good looking model

yep, i think battlestate should hire now !!! :D:D:D:D    :D 

Edited by ForeverAloneDude
when you see a real talent, you need to act fast

Trufflex

Due to the realism of the game, there's a lot of factor that make the idea of female character imposible.
Really it is a game for man (character).

BigDukeSix
37 minutes ago, pizzadudecook said:

Interesting outfit. I would make it look a little more military style. This looks like "soccer-mom goes hunting" type of outfit. No offence! It looks great! But doesn't really follow the style.

hahahaha

RoosterBooster_

jeeze @ForeverAloneDude is a terrible human being..... enjoy being forever alone.... good name choice. Wheres the downvote button?

• Upvote 1

Mangy

It`s good idea. tired of seeing unshaven faces bandit

ForeverAloneDude
Just now, ItsTulio said:

jeeze @ForeverAloneDude is a terrible human being..... enjoy being forever alone.... good name choice. Wheres the downvote button?

dude asked opinion, i gave...thanks for your kind words as well.

remember kids, when you see something you do not like and ppl ask about what you think - always lie.  

so easy, we as humans are epic at being fake and putting a mask on. honesty is overrated anyways right. and damn if there are someone out there who is not agreeing with me.

now give this man the downvote button he asked for, he deserves it.

RoosterBooster_

It's not the fact that you stated your opinion of not liking the model and thats fine. The continued sarcasm and putting down a community members hard work to help and contribute to the game is what deserves the downvote.

56 minutes ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

i dont care at all myself and i dont think dev. should waste time on this. maybe one day when the game is almost ready to launch  or after that.

also, that model looks pretty bad, i dont like it like you hoped, sry not sry. try again, see you soon.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

yep, i think battlestate should hire now !!! :D:D:D:D    :D 

ForeverAloneDude

@ItsTulio you got it all twisted man. my first post was sarcastic you see, and then later i got all serious with smiles n stuff :D. hugs n kisses to you man, that what its all about

RoosterBooster_

^ much better. Now im sure the OP can smile at his work knowing his efforts are enjoyed or at the very least appreciated. 

Thank you again @JacksonBarret

pizzadudecook
53 minutes ago, Rango47 said:

Really it is a game for man (character).

I don't know if I agree with that. I've seen some women in the armed forces that can out-perform men in physical fitness.

34 minutes ago, ItsTulio said:

It's not the fact that you stated your opinion of not liking the model and thats fine. The continued sarcasm and putting down a community members hard work to help and contribute to the game is what deserves the downvote.

I think you're getting confused. I see plenty of constructive criticism with a little joking attached. OP is a million times better than anything I can do. My modeling would be a stick figure.

• Upvote 1

PsiShock101

Other than the aforementioned monkey feet and man hands, I would say the pretty eyes and makeup take away from a model meant to be in a serious scenario. And like others said, put some pants on her. Combat cargo shorts are made fun of by a huge percentage of Merc and SpecOps communities for a reason. It's silly. Don't take my criticism too harshly though. I think you did a fantastic job on a personal project and clearly have the skills to create content for a game like this. It's just out of place somewhat. Kind of like perfect fingernails and hair in a zombie apocalypse... (Looking at you EVERYGAMEEVER)

You know... I have restarted this post 4 times before I got to this: A female model, in my opinion, would only make sense if they included 3 new models instead of 1 female model with reskins.

Males: 2 models, 1 beefcake, 1 shorter whipcord type.
Females: 2 models, 1 beefier, somewhat handsome female model (Think the Russian chick in Overwatch), and 1 shorter whipcord type.

You could apply certain bonuses and weaknesses to each model type, reflecting a variety of possibilities for the Mercs involved. Women in combat as a topic is often overlooked and misunderstood and even more-so in games. I would be down with adding a female character but it opens a Pandora's Box of new requirements and issues. Let the Devs do their thing. And budget constraints are always a thing as well sadly :/

WolfofCalla

In Russia females are too stronk, they would break game ;)

Keter
10 minutes ago, PsiShock101 said:

Other than the aforementioned monkey feet and man hands, I would say the pretty eyes and makeup take away from a model meant to be in a serious scenario. And like others said, put some pants on her. Combat cargo shorts are made fun of by a huge percentage of Merc and SpecOps communities for a reason. It's silly. Don't take my criticism too harshly though. I think you did a fantastic job on a personal project and clearly have the skills to create content for a game like this. It's just out of place somewhat. Kind of like perfect fingernails and hair in a zombie apocalypse... (Looking at you EVERYGAMEEVER)

You know... I have restarted this post 4 times before I got to this: A female model, in my opinion, would only make sense if they included 3 new models instead of 1 female model with reskins.

Males: 2 models, 1 beefcake, 1 shorter whipcord type.
Females: 2 models, 1 beefier, somewhat handsome female model (Think the Russian chick in Overwatch), and 1 shorter whipcord type.

You could apply certain bonuses and weaknesses to each model type, reflecting a variety of possibilities for the Mercs involved. Women in combat as a topic is often overlooked and misunderstood and even more-so in games. I would be down with adding a female character but it opens a Pandora's Box of new requirements and issues. Let the Devs do their thing. And budget constraints are always a thing as well sadly :/

Add onto this with the fact that the hair also probably ought to be cut short. Or at the very least hidden up underneath a hat or helmet. Hair is a liability in combat- there's a reason buzz-cuts are standard. 

With regards to actually having a female character choice in the game. . . Well, I can't honestly say I'd have a problem with it, per se. I mean, I don't think it'd be realistic. As far as I know, women generally fail to meet requirements for special forces soldiers simply because, well, biology. Given that, and the fact that Tarkov seems to be a post-catastrophic scenario situation, and we all know exactly what happens to women in lawless areas, especially in combat. . . 

Well, realism wise, I don't think it makes sense. Then again, I've never actually cared too much about realism beyond the stuff that actually matters, like the game mechanics. If someone wants to be an 8 foot tall Mongolian woman with pink hair named Bertha, go for it, all the more power to you, but I'm not gonna say that's realistic either. 

As far as having different "Body Classes," so to speak. . . That would be yet another thing to balance. Maybe later in development that could be pretty darn cool, but I'd prefer if they get the basic mechanics, economy, servers, etc. working before trying to balance in character physiques as well. 

Pindleton

It appears that almost nobody here has read the website F.A.Q. page. The developers have already explicitly stated that they don't plan to have female player models.

IMG_0267.thumb.JPG.404b54539c59dffe7bf227cf149b01cf.JPG

So while I would like to applaud the OPs efforts, it would seem to be in vain.

JacksonBarret
13 hours ago, ItsTulio said:

@Blanko I'd love to see female models, all animations and armor would fit the same maybe a slight difference to the strap placement on the dufflebag or the loose fitting scav vest but everything else would be the same. Also a good percentage of guys would RATHER play a female character. These wouldn't be massive chested blonde Manga character but a proportionate strong physique female as she would have to be to be recruited into these PMC's and sent into a death trap. It wouldnt effect the scheme or overall concept, the concept of EFT is to escape from Tarkov..... don't think it matters if you're male or female. It's also unrealistic to assume every last living citizen turned scav was ONLY male.. had to be some woman survivors.

@JacksonBarret nice job on the model man! is that in unity or Maya?

The program i use is Fuse,yeah it's noobish but i try my best 

it's from Adobe

DonDamage

+ the only type of female player model that should be in the game would be julia vins

SPT_molchanoviv
10 часов назад, WolfofCalla сказал:

In Russia females are too stronk, they would break game ;)

You're right. 8ec689235887a572d01ddd02a7ce3f52.jpg

• Upvote 3