Female Escape From Tarkov Model

Sfinks
14 часа назад, Mangy сказал:

It`s good idea. tired of seeing unshaven faces bandit

like this?

NiT.gif

• Upvote 2

RoosterBooster_

@JacksonBarret Fuse? how is it? also Unreal 3 is free to use ;) 

JacksonBarret
1 hour ago, ItsTulio said:

@JacksonBarret Fuse? how is it? also Unreal 3 is free to use ;) 

yeah it's pretty good,also mind giving me a link to Unreal 3?

Fenrir-45
On 3/1/2017 at 8:34 AM, Blanko said:

I personally would like it if a player had an option to choose a gender but: 

• might not be possible as it wasn't included in the budget in the first place(new VO, animation expenses, etc)
  • doesn't fit the scheme or overall concept of the game(i know little of PMC and afaik female a rare in PMCs)
  • simply because there aren't that many female players or guys willing to play female gender so just not highly demanded

Just my opinion

P.S. Even if there would a be gender option, female would need to look accordingly, no hot looking chicks from shiny magazines and no makeup! Your model would need overall adjustments, face and body, she's far from being PMC imo.

I mean its a game i know they are trying to go for realism, but really who cares they could add aliens, and that really wouldnt bother me. Idk maybe its just me i dont play games for realism. I play them for the entertainment value.

JacksonBarret
19 hours ago, Pindleton said:

It appears that almost nobody here has read the website F.A.Q. page. The developers have already explicitly stated that they don't plan to have female player models.

IMG_0267.thumb.JPG.404b54539c59dffe7bf227cf149b01cf.JPG

So while I would like to applaud the OPs efforts, it would seem to be in vain.

yes we do sir,but i made this like a joke :P

it's not ment to be real thing in game

SPT_molchanoviv
11 час назад, Fenrir-45 сказал:

I mean its a game i know they are trying to go for realism, but really who cares they could add aliens, and that really wouldnt bother me. Idk maybe its just me i dont play games for realism. I play them for the entertainment value.

Then you chose the wrong game. This game is gonna entertainig you. For a funny gameplay buy the Battlefield 1.

• Upvote 1

Fenrir-45
15 hours ago, molchanoviv said:

Then you chose the wrong game. This game is gonna entertainig you. For a funny gameplay buy the Battlefield 1.

I have played the game already at a friends i love it. I believe you do not understand what i tried to say so i will dumb it down for you. I play games for fun. I like fun games, this game is fun, and so i like it because it is fun. I don't just play games for realism because i play them to escape real life for a bit. 

Trufflex
On 1/3/2017 at 8:38 PM, pizzadudecook said:

I don't know if I agree with that. I've seen some women in the armed forces that can out-perform men in physical fitness.

But you really did not got it.
I specified about character, it is an obvious thing that women can (sometime) out-perform men in physical fitness, but it is like you said "some women", if we are real.

Talking into the game, there is a lot of factors and elements that need to be reworked just for the women character (because it cant be equal, if we are real), also things that will be disadvantageous for women character due to realistic things of this game and the real life. Devs know it those (unnecessary) factors.

Taking that into account, it is better to stay just with men characters, that are the special forces (most used) in every kind battle.

ShadowDee
Am 2.3.2017 um 13:51 schrieb DonDamage:

+ the only type of female player model that should be in the game would be julia vins

Lol dude :D nice one

86ndc

I'd feel bad for shooting a women. Unless it was a feminist.

• Upvote 2

Camper252

Great work man

Electric_Tiger

Very interesting concept, and I like your work.

I just don't think that female characters in this game would fit the narrative. It is a game, and I guess there's that whole, "anything could happen" aspect, but that's up to the developers.

It probably won't happen, but I wouldn't be mad if it did. :)

glumnut
On 2/3/2017 at 0:03 AM, ForeverAloneDude said:

i dont care at all myself and i dont think dev. should waste time on this. maybe one day when the game is almost ready to launch  or after that.

also, that model looks pretty bad, i dont like it like you hoped, sry not sry. try again, see you soon.

i think you do care and dont want the dev´s to waste times as u put it but instead work harder to complete the game,  just for your infomation its really not that hard to add a new female model to the game its the same as making a weapon file in the DB unless they want completely new animations but i dont care if the female model moves like a man i mean most women like that irl moves like  men , pls correct me if i am wrong^^ .

i feel like this is a very valid post the dev´s should have thought of from the start imho, but i do agree with Blanko they need to look the part rugged voice and scared face robust body type and not a model looking princess prancing around on tippy toe , for some resson i get a picture of that gaint russian bish in the movie kickass 2 ^^

Edited by glumnut

Emn

i can feel hate on me but im agains this idea. why?

if we expect realism from game, there wont be any females, because i havent heared about any female serving in private military companies (which we have in game) or even special forces.

Black1

Omgawd how "intolerant."  /sarcasm.  

@Smok_91 - They could always do like the new Call of Duty an put females in WW2 front lines. LOL.  

Edited by Black1

winterchill

Only reason I'd like to see a female character in this game is if their in game stats are differents than the male characters.
Less stamina
Easier to kill
easier bleeding

Less melee damage

Lower carrying ability

More recoil

I mean its only natural, after all a female's body is way less muscular than a guy's.

But, not to mention: there are currently no female PMC in the world, as far as I know. And even as society collapse men will still remain wildly gynocentered, so women would be hiding in the haven rather than go scavenge for goods on battlefields.
Why risk to die when you have disposable men to do the heavy work for you anyway?

winterchill
On 02/03/2017 at 1:38 AM, pizzadudecook said:

I don't know if I agree with that. I've seen some women in the armed forces that can out-perform men in physical fitness.

That's a ducking lie. At same age and same average bodytype, men will always beat women at every single physical test there is.

Sure, if you compare a female athlete to me, then I don't stand a chance. But If you compare two athletes, a man and a women, the man will beat the woman. Even two average people, the man will beat the woman. Denying this is pure feminist / cultural marxist lie.

If women could outperform men in physical tests "and you've seen it in the army", then tell me why their army training requirement is lower than the men's?

AODqw97

OP great work on the model.

I personally would like to see a female character as my missus is also a gamer and likely to want to play this, obviously she likes to use female characters where possible. Also I'm not adverse to using female characters myself. I hope they do include one/some, won't hold my breath though.

kenwhite23

MY wife looooves Escape from tarkov, and admittedly she has a better survival rate and way more loot then i do haha. That said, I would love to see a female character for her to play, and Even she said that would be nice, but would make no sense.  Nice Sentiment and really would pander to female players giving them that option, but i agree with the wife, Most PMC's do not employ females for combat oriented roles. 

SushiKat

Thats very good i think it would be a good option to add females into the game.

AgonyRanch

not enough money or time to include all the genders ;P

-Fergus-

Thanks but no thanks.

Transgender people next?

Edited by SheikYerBouti

Arkann
On 7/11/2017 at 3:50 PM, daniel5121 said:

Thats very good i think it would be a good option to add females into the game.

I think it'd break immersion. Knowing the gaming community, half the population would be running around as females. I could see 10% of characters being females, but no one would abide by that. PMC's don't really employ females- and the US military does. Still, only like 10% are female. 

JonFocus

I kinda like it.

Jon