swats73

=UwG= United World Gamers. Est.2003

Howdy escapers!

United World Gamers is a mature and friendly community that was founded in 2003. While our community is older and active, we’re not a huge community. We recruit based on personality, not numbers. Because of this, we have one of the most mature and friendly communities I’ve ever seen.

Now don’t get us wrong. Just because we promote ourselves as a mature community, doesn’t mean we’re a boring one. Some of the best parts are sharing a laugh with awesome gamers! Most of our members are EU and NA. Our ages range from 20s-40s.

Because we find teamspeak to be more stable, that is our voip choice. You’re welcome to jump on and get to know us, and play some games, or jump over and check out our website. Please note we just changed our website, so we are still working on the layout. I would also like to note that we are a multi-gaming community. Below is a list game games we actively play, but are not limited to.

Battlefield 1
Escape From Tarkov
Overwatch

Thanks for taking the time to review our post!

https://unitedworldgamers.org/
Teamspeak Address: unitedworldgamers.typefrag.com

Edited by swats73
  • Upvote 1

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:32 AM, M0nstR said:

Looking for a group, add me on steam please..Popetch

Jump in TS3 any time m8

Game on 2nite people, so come and join us.. TS3 - unitedworldgamers.typefrag.com, 18+, be chill and just communicate.  

Not much longer and we will be doing some team raids. Should have 1 or 2 free slots, so if you're mature and friendly, you're welcome to join in!

About to do some more raids if anyone wants in, I will be chilling in teamspeak, or you're welcome to add me on discord Donaramu#8910

About to do some more raids if anyone wants in, I will be chilling in teamspeak, or you're welcome to add me on discord Donaramu#8910

Got a crew about to start some raids. wife is sending me to the store, but they're about to start. So we're gonna have 1-2 slots for the ready. So see you soon!