I have a really cool idea for how clans could work

alex8xela

So I was thinking that since we have a personal stash, why not have a clan stash, where you could contribute items, weapons and so on. Then maybe if you had ranks within each clan, then only the highest ranking players within clan could 'borrow' other high ranked clan member's equipment. I would love to see this. So basically you could use your clan as a way of sharing equipment with friends and other clan members.

Furthermore, I was thinking about how trading ('currently') works, and I thought that maybe if a clan wanted to buy certain weapons and equipment for their clan members to benefit from, that maybe you can only buy certain equipment and weapons if you are a clan leader. This way, you will have to be a part of a clan to benefit from the most OP weapons / equipment.

Or maybe 'that clan' has to have good history with a trader before the trader starts selling the most valued equipment / weapons to them. Also, you could have traders that only sell to clans, and they could sell other things like skills, or a +1 grenade to every clan member each day or week or month (price depends on population of clan.) Or you could set up deals where each clan member gets given a free gun or ammo allocation each month because the clan leader has used everyone's donated currency to buy that contract from a trader. You could also buy every clan member equipment or weapon insurance (again, this would be available from clan specific traders) so that their high valued stuff is insured against losses due to character death.

In the previous game from this universe; Contract Wars, there was a clan percentage contribution 'slider', that you, as a clan member could set so that you donate e.g. 40% of your earnings from each match to your clan's balance. From there, the clan leader could buy skills for all clan members to benefit from.

Here is a picture of how that worked that I found on the web.

cw_clan_rentals_by_wepon4zn-d7otjpn.jpg

Hello,

Please make sure to post on the correct section of the forum. The clan section is for recruitment of clans and not for suggestions. I have moved your post to the correct section now.

• 6 months later...

Maybe if it was made so that once you complete a quest, and you get given increased trader reputation, then maybe you could choose to donate a portion of that reputation to your clan's reputation with that trader.

Or we could have quests for the whole clan to complete... like eliminate another clan or kill every scav on woods for example

• 1 year later...

I think instead of skill , keep it with the better deals with traders or higher chance of spawning rare item on the raid, so it will encourage to go an look for it, and make that also higher risk/reward higher chance means more scavs or other hostile npc's present.