Sign in to follow this  
RubberCurtain

Is EFT Russia 2028, or "proto-Russia 2028"?

RubberCurtain

I just wanted to see if I could obtain some clarification regarding the question about whether EFT is Russia 2028 or not. If Russia 2028 is meant to be some end goal after EFT, does that mean EFT would become obsolete if Russia 2028 came out one day? I apologize in advance if there are answers to this already, and if this has been posted in the wrong section of the forums.

Edited by Godfather

Fonsi87

this is a really good question fo me, too!

a friend told me of russia 2028, we looked some information in the internet together, but i can´t get a clearly answer.

have battlestate bought the rights on russia 2028 and make tarkov out of it? or are there both other companies?!

and when russia 2028 will come to beta, will they split the playerbase?!

SPT_molchanoviv
В 29.03.2017 в 19:52, Godfather сказал:

I just wanted to see if I could obtain some clarification regarding the question about whether EFT is Russia 2028 or not. If Russia 2028 is meant to be some end goal after EFT, does that mean EFT would become obsolete if Russia 2028 came out one day? I apologize in advance if there are answers to this already, and if this has been posted in the wrong section of the forums.

At first Russia2028 is a universe. Contract Wars is the first game in this universe. EfT is the second. R2028 will be the third one. That's it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Woodsen_Moosen
6 hours ago, Fonsi87 said:

this is a really good question fo me, too!

a friend told me of russia 2028, we looked some information in the internet together, but i can´t get a clearly answer.

have battlestate bought the rights on russia 2028 and make tarkov out of it? or are there both other companies?!

and when russia 2028 will come to beta, will they split the playerbase?!

Battlestate has the rights for Russia 2028 because it is their IP.

Fonsi87

oh, thank you for the information!!

i have found the Q/A of the answers from BlackB1rd, maybe some others can help it like me :)

Skemba

One thing that disappoints me regarding R2028 is that it will be SP only.

• Sad 1

Fonsi87
Am 28.8.2017 um 22:32 schrieb Skemba:

One thing that disappoints me regarding R2028 is that it will be SP only.

hmm, thats a thing, i would love to see at least co-op mode, that should be a thing, i mean, it´s a long way till R2028 :D

BlazeWarDog016

I've only heard about this game recently and have started to play it; don;t get me wrong......I love it but where is R2028? I have tried to look for it yet I can't find it

ShiroTenshi
On 6/4/2019 at 10:18 AM, BlazeWarDog016 said:

I've only heard about this game recently and have started to play it; don;t get me wrong......I love it but where is R2028? I have tried to look for it yet I can't find it

Russia 2028 will be a separate game made AFTER Escape From Tarkov. It is planned to be a single player game rather then multiplayer.