How To Move To Another HD?

Hi, can anyone tell me a nice safe way of moving the game to another HDD? I have tried to remove game and it tries to download another 6gb of data, so I stopped it as I don't have that space on my SSD.

Is there a way of moving a workable, installed game to another HDD without breaking it? Or would I need to unistall/reinstall and for some reason allow this 6gb download in order to do it?

Thanks.

CobraStroker

I guess first off I havnt seen the game client so Im taking a guess here but you should probably remove the game and reinstall it. It should ( again a guess) ask you where to install, and then you should pick the hard drive you would like it to be installed on. 

Make a new file for it to probably.

Edited by CobraStroker
Borscht
2 hours ago, teas926 said:

Hi, can anyone tell me a nice safe way of moving the game to another HDD? I have tried to remove game and it tries to download another 6gb of data, so I stopped it as I don't have that space on my SSD.

Is there a way of moving a workable, installed game to another HDD without breaking it? Or would I need to unistall/reinstall and for some reason allow this 6gb download in order to do it?

Thanks.

The best way is to redownload. The game has plenty of bugs and fresh installation might help you to prevent some from happening. I don't know if the game relies heavily on the registry, but some games have been known to act wonky if you just copy+paste them into another folder, let alone another HDD.

Kwahamot

You can uninstall the game using Revo uninstaller and ensure that you delete all registry and other related data. Then, when you choose your download path just choose a place located on the other HDD. Moving a game normally makes it break or just acts weird and slow.