MadMcardle

[BC] Binary Combat | Never Out Of The Fight!

MadMcardle

bcpic.png.6334c47dee8253871d7f5fdf2bb8e463.png

Tired of playing solo? Getting slaughtered by groups? It doesn't have to be that way...

Binary Combat is an international gaming community, our aim is simple, to provide an active and fun environment for players FREE from cheaters, we regularly play together on multiple games but mainly Escape from Tarkov and DayZ Standalone. We don't have any special recruitment or trial process or long ass registration form, all that we ask is that;

• You play an honest game, no cheats or exploits of glitches
  • You don't have a VAC/Game ban on your Steam
  • You respect other members

So what can we offer you? Well here are some of the main points;

• Active players - Yes we actually play together, unlike some communities
  • Twitch/YouTube channel promotions from our site, you can even watch Twitch straight from it!
  • Competitions/Giveaways - So far this year we have given away Fallout 4, PayDay 2, How To Survive and more
  • Regular events - We hold fun events most weeks
  • Trade System - Lost all your gear? Trade with other members
  • Unique Points System - Earn points from community involvement and use them in many different ways
  • Chat box - Have a laugh with some members on the site
  • Ranks - Optional perks for ranking up, such as accessing our Twitch application
  • Awards - Show off your badges, medals and ribbons earned through dedication
  • Operations - Earn points by completing in-game activities
  • And much more!

What truly makes BC special is that it's the members that made it what it is today, no one person makes the rules or changes how things work, the community decide. With us being international too there is always someone around to play with, join the fight today!

Sign in through Steam now to get started at

BinaryCombat.com

Dukenicholas

why do you have to sign in with your steam ?

MadMcardle
Just now, Dukenicholas said:

why do you have to sign in with your steam ?

Hey @Dukenicholas thanks for the question!

We think it is the best way to get members playing together, no endless searching through profiles on Steam, you can simply click the members profile and it will bring you to their Steam so you can add them and play. It was also the quickest way to get members on our whitelisted DayZ server before it closed down.

Memnon2212

Sounds good to me...i am curious though...what is the average age of your members ? 

MadMcardle
4 minutes ago, Memnon2212 said:

Sounds good to me...i am curious though...what is the average age of your members ? 

Most of us are adults, I'm 32 and the majority of the regulars are about my age, we do have young members too but it's your call who you play with obviously, we look at maturity not age :) 

Memnon2212

That sounds great! And I agree with you about the point that maturity has nothing to do with the age . I simply wanted to get more information about you guys :D I am quite interested to play some rounds of EFT with you guys.

MadMcardle
4 hours ago, Memnon2212 said:

That sounds great! And I agree with you about the point that maturity has nothing to do with the age . I simply wanted to get more information about you guys :D I am quite interested to play some rounds of EFT with you guys.

Nice one man, hope to see you on there soon!