Sign in to follow this  
Blackb1rd

Partnership between Battlestate Games and Armytek

Blackb1rd

We are glad to inform you on the start of cooperation between Battlestate and Armytek company. Their exceptional quality flashlights are soon to appear in Escape from Tarkov.

Armytek is a Canadian company, which products are distinguished by the use of the latest high-end technology and the most reliable materials. Rechargeable LED Armytek flashlights are popular in many countries and have earned the trust of military units, special purpose squads, and all those who want to ensure a reliable and high-quality lighting. Close attention to durability and technology, and not just the appearance is reflected in the company's slogan - The most technically advanced flashlights in the world.

In their devices, Armytek uses the best LED and ultra-modern electronic components from Japan and the United States, achieving the unrivalled and revolutionary results. The Armytek tactical flashlights from aircraft-grade aluminum can withstand drops from 30 meters and 50 meters deep dives. They continue to shine even after a direct hit 12ga and are able withstand the impact of almost any weapon. All flashlights can operate in critical temperatures of up to -25° c. A team of scientists and engineers from the military space industry have designed such durability especially for the most extreme situations, because light must be reliable.

photo_2017-04-05_15-31-32.jpg

photo_2017-04-05_15-25-55.jpg

photo_2017-04-05_15-25-57.jpg

• Upvote 10

_-LOGIC-_

Does this give you guys any funding for production as long as you advertise through the game? And the products look awesome, if they work as told here I'm sure I'll buy one in the near future.

• Upvote 1

fichte

Oh, look, waht do i have here on my tabel?

IMG_20170407_090943.thumb.jpg.207b375f2fdfeb322a035af6b6f9f70e.jpg

I tell you guys, this are realy nice lamps!

nice greetings from austria

• Upvote 6

Cheaptrix

Neat.

Perilous

They are so durable I might use them as melee :D 

Nice one BSG, thanks for the info! ;) 

MordeKai

Very nice!

georgicles

LOL

vicwiz007
8 hours ago, fichte said:

Oh, look, waht do i have here on my tabel?

IMG_20170407_090943.thumb.jpg.207b375f2fdfeb322a035af6b6f9f70e.jpg

I tell you guys, this are realy nice lamps!

nice greetings from austria

why is the light oriented like that?

fichte

@vicwiz007 with this orientation you can use one lamp in different positions, like as a headlamp or you can clip it in front of your jacket. also when you hold it in your hand, the position of your fist around the lamp is more natural. there are not so much lamps around with this desing but for my uses it is perfect. I have one flexible lamp with much light output and also if I want with less light output and very long battery life. If you have a chance give it a try...

• Upvote 1

CyborgMonkey

Woop Canadians :D Go us!

SonicK

The batteries you can find ingame will be needed for the flashlights? or for any type of electronic device in the future?

Edited by SonicK
  • Upvote 1

georgicles

this is so exciting! who cares about beta news when we have flashlights! yay! hehe xD

• Upvote 1

o0Cosmo0o

Nice!

dave860
On 9/4/2017 at 6:14 AM, georgicles said:

this is so exciting! who cares about beta news when we have flashlights! yay! hehe xD

Yeah..

George Young

?

phantomghost

hopfully this means funding for the development of the game at a some what faster rate and maybe a new engine

DirtyHenry

"Thumbs Up!"