LegendaryDragon

F1 grenade - death video

No matter how many times i watch this, i can never seem to understand how he threw a grenade there which rolled to then kill me, so i was thinking i would share my death :P luckily i still have 6 other defender sets left, still annoying to die to something my brain can't seem to understand :/ 

8 hours ago, Blackswiss said:

This nade exploded maybe 2-3 meters away from your face... what do you expect?

The radius of the shrapnel dispersion is up to 200 meters (effective radius is about 30 meters)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F1_grenade_(Russia)

Hello i've never stated i shouldn't have died, i found my death funny because i never understood how he managed threw a grenade that bounced off the wall and rolled right in the open, i'm very aware of the kill radius and i understood i died, this info i've stated was even under the video but thank you for ignoring everything  except  the video which you managed to concluded i was mad / pissed over a simple death.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb LegendaryDragon:

Hello i've never stated i shouldn't have died, i found my death funny because i never understood how he managed threw a grenade that bounced off the wall and rolled right in the open, i'm very aware of the kill radius and i understood i died, this info i've stated was even under the video but thank you for ignoring everything  except  the video which you managed to concluded i was mad / pissed over a simple death.

Hi, i was thinking u didnt understand that u got killed from this grenade... did read your statement... but it seems i missunderstood that cause of my poor english skills

On 4/17/2017 at 11:32 AM, ZombieX said:

You should have added the freeze frame "at this moment he knew, he f***ed up" 

:D

Pretty sure it was this one. 

2017-04-19_1145.jpg

• Upvote 1