Jump to content

Tarkov time to real time


raptorguy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Don't dare to step in the woods at night? Hope this helps schedule when the next daytime in Tarkov happens.

1-minute in Tarkov = 24s (real time) therefore

60-minutes (1h) in tarkov = 60x24s = 1440s / 60 = 24-minutes real time

 

(x-hours) x 24 = minutes (real time)

example: 6h (in tarkov) x 24 = 144min (realtime)

(144min / 60 = 2,4h = 2h (0,4 * 60 = 24min) = 2h 24min

 

Needs confirmation :useriously:

Edited by iika
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, NanoZ said:

I thought  it was 1 to 1 real time??

---

Q: How quickly will time flow?
A: 1-to-1 with reality

---

btw, that QnA was from here:

 

Currently the server is running at 4:1 time ratio in-game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Currently the server is running at 4:1 time ratio in-game.

ohhh.. Ok did not know that, thank you, do you know if they are gonna change the speed at some point?

its better that time flows faster in-game in my opinion. xD

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NanoZ said:

ohhh.. Ok did not know that, thank you, do you know if they are gonna change the speed at some point?

its better that time flows faster in-game in my opinion. xD

At this current stage in development the time will stay at 4:1 Ratio.

And no problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Looks like today the ratio is 7.5:1 or so according to the hand watch. I used a stopwatch while looking at the hand watch in the game :)
 

That means:

  • 1 in-game minute = 8 real time seconds
  • 1 in-game hour = 480 real time seconds which is 8 real time minutes

Hence, 40 minutes (real time) raid is 5 in-game hours.

 

Please correct me if I'm wrong

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

1 Hour ingame = 8.5 minutes IRL. Patch 0.12.6.7526.

Can some1 make an website or an windows10 app that constantly shows the ingame time ? That would be awesome !!!

It may need to be syncronized at server restart I think :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, soruud said:

1 Hour ingame = 8.5 minutes IRL. Patch 0.12.6.7526.

Can some1 make an website or an windows10 app that constantly shows the ingame time ? That would be awesome !!!

It may need to be syncronized at server restart I think :)

 

You could also use clothing which includes a watch to periodically check the time, in raid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...