Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Avexum

From the real fans

Recommended Posts

Avexum

A lot of people are worked up over this push back on the alpha, the majority of the community completely understands that things happen, projects dont always come out on time, we all still support and appreciate the work you guys put into this great project, and maybe as a suggestion, as to the people who lost hope and trust so easily because of this, I dont believe you deserve alpha even if it did come out still this February. Keep up the great work Devs :) .

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cotty

I have seen a lot of people moaning about it being push back. Then saying, good thing I didn't buy the game. So what are they moaning about. They are not going to be in alpha anyway so it not going to affect them.

Some people just love to moan about anything/everything. And god help them if they got to wait a day or two for something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AgonyRanch

 

1 hour ago, Cotty said:

I have seen a lot of people moaning about it being push back. Then saying, good thing I didn't buy the game. So what are they moaning about. They are not going to be in alpha anyway so it not going to affect them.

Some people just love to moan about anything/everything. And god help them if they got to wait a day or two for something.

they moan like cheap hookers

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avexum
1 hour ago, Cotty said:

 So what are they moaning about. 

 

They are upset that the alpha got pushed back about 2 weeks or so, the people that are upset are the people that bought the EOD edition, they argue they spent money on something that was promised to release February, even though there were no promises, now theyre just trying to complain as much as possible because they are mad, most of the people that will be in alpha understand, but some spoiled people dont get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozymandias

I wouldn't care if Alpha was in April as long as the game is what they promise they can wait months for all I care. I will only be angry if they put out the game and it is not what they say :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cozzy

I wish there are a bit more communities updates each month from the dev on the state of the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goochy

i second this,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Europoor

Now excuse me guys, but this is a kind of a thread, which separates the community. Everybody has different thinking methods, and expectations. We, as a community, have to be patient, and we should communicate it as a normal person.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cotty

I have EOD edition. This is just one of them things they just happen. The only thing they could be a little mad at is we could use a little more info on the forums. As I only knew because someone said on the forum that a Dev said on twitter. Other than that it just pre alpha game development.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTrainStation

I think this thread should get locked. And OP should recieve a warning.

This thread is obviously antagonizing, and it keeps the hate flame lit.

Now please, ducking move on, and talk about game related stuff, and not stuff related to behaviour and all that soggy stuff.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sithia

My only gripe with the delay is I won't be able to put much time into the alpha during march but overall I agree with delaying.

With Battlefield 4 release still fresh in my memory and how obviously broken it was and I'd prefer a relatively stable alpha build which isn't crashing every 3 minutes.

 

/sithia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elitepwnsface

Why do people feel so entitled to things these days. The game will come when it is ready

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golde
3 hours ago, Elitepwnsface said:

Why do people feel so entitled to things these days. The game will come when it is ready

 

Hello? I've already paid for a product, am I supposed to be entitled to it?

Edited by Golde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elitepwnsface
Just now, Golde said:

Hello? I spent money on a product, am I supposed to not expect it?

YA I would be pissed if i got nothing at all too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golde
On 2/24/2016 at 3:35 PM, Sithia said:

With Battlefield 4 release still fresh in my memory and how obviously broken it was and I'd prefer a relatively stable alpha build which isn't crashing every 3 minutes.

I see absolutely no problems with BF4 beta. It's there to give the public an idea of where things stand. If I were them, I'd do the same because I'd much rather it all out to the crowd than to keep it dark and let all the nasty rumors coagulate. As for your case, knowing it's still a bit raw you could just not play it and wait until it gets better. But no, you make it sound like as if they forced the beta up your ass. Where did all that patience go?

Edited by Golde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sithia
8 hours ago, Golde said:

I see absolutely no problems with BF4 beta. It's there to give the public an idea of where things stand. If I were them, I'd do the same because I'd much rather it all out to the crowd than to keep it dark and let all the nasty rumors coagulate. As for your case, knowing it's still a bit raw you could just not play it and wait until it gets better. But no, you make it sound like as if they forced the beta up your ass. Where did all that patience go?

I'm talking about the full release of the game which was a broken piece of garbage. The beta for that game proved it was nowhere close to be a release candidate.

The point was I prefer waiting for a stable'ish alpha than recieving a broken junk for release candidate build or even full release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goochy

i  dont mind waiting that long for something i believe will be great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninjapiraatti
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 4:32 PM, TheTrainStation said:

I think this thread should get locked. And OP should recieve a warning.

This thread is obviously antagonizing, and it keeps the hate flame lit.

Now please, ducking move on, and talk about game related stuff, and not stuff related to behaviour and all that soggy stuff.

This. No point of throwing fuel to the fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino

Whats the problem with most of you guys, we already have this kind of discussion and someone even made a post saying closing the gap and everyone forgive and forgot but now you raise it again. Its not like the only thing you do is wait for the alpha, its not like you are just not doing anything except that,if it is well then just chat up and read the forums and be helpful since this has no point but to spread cancer to the community. 

The DEV's don't think the game is ready for Alpha yet and need few weeks and they understand that you paid for the game and thats the reason they delay it. we are hyped and expecting something that blow our mind but if they give us crap that will look bad and you guys will still be crying about it but if they polish it a bit and surprise you all with an AWESOME alpha that feels like a beta and the beta feeling like the full game, The wait will be worth it. plus delays always happen, I can't remember the last time I saw a game that was not delayed for different reasons. SO stop crying about it and see it from different angles and think twice before you act.

GOD....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trungtoto
8 hours ago, Natalino said:

Whats the problem with most of you guys, we already have this kind of discussion and someone even made a post saying closing the gap and everyone forgive and forgot but now you raise it again. Its not like the only thing you do is wait for the alpha, its not like you are just not doing anything except that,if it is well then just chat up and read the forums and be helpful since this has no point but to spread cancer to the community. 

The DEV's don't think the game is ready for Alpha yet and need few weeks and they understand that you paid for the game and thats the reason they delay it. we are hyped and expecting something that blow our mind but if they give us crap that will look bad and you guys will still be crying about it but if they polish it a bit and surprise you all with an AWESOME alpha that feels like a beta and the beta feeling like the full game, The wait will be worth it. plus delays always happen, I can't remember the last time I saw a game that was not delayed for different reasons. SO stop crying about it and see it from different angles and think twice before you act.

GOD....

Well, im only piss about the delay because i have to move into school campus to do overtime studying (14 hours per day)  for final exams for next 2 months. Not be able to test this game right now, I have to wait until end of May to play the game :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
2 hours ago, trungtoto said:

Well, im only piss about the delay because i have to move into school campus to do overtime studying (14 hours per day)  for final exams for next 2 months. Not be able to test this game right now, I have to wait until end of May to play the game :(

In fact thats my case as well. I am working on my scholarship to study abroad and I will finish all my exams and etc at the end of may and that when I am expecting the game to be released so I just took it to a positive attitude and told myself the above post I made along with the fact that when I finish all the hard work and exams I will be able to play the game I am hyped about as a reward. Thats the same thing you should do and good luck with the studies mate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sijiwgq92136

n time, we all still support and appreciate the work you guys put into this great project, and maybe as a suggestion, as to the people who lost ho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2