How do i install the new patch?

GeorgeMc14

GeorgeMc14

I won an alpha key in a giveaway and everyone is saying to use the launcher, where is it? it isnt in my files i dont think and ive gone onto my profile and clicked 'download client' again to see if that worked, it installed the launcher again, checked some files then said play and when i pressed it it started the game and said it was the wrong version of the game?

pls help

escape.PNG

varggift

a new update was just released. you need to start the launcher again and wait for it to update. it wasnt live 3 mins ago, it JUST got. so start launcher(the one you installed the game with) and it will update.

remember to start as administrator

I did run the launcher and checked integrity of the game files. I even uninstalled the game and deleted all the game folders and then reinstalled the game via laucher. Did not help. Same problem, wrong game version and then it crashes and only thing to do is hard reset, shut down computer. 

Any advice? 

Edited by Winger77
GeorgeMc14
46 minutes ago, varggift said:

did you do that in the last 3 minutes?

just start launcher. if it just checks integrity and says version 1397 and not 1403

yep mines working now, I just needed to run as administrator, thanks man for the help =)

CyborgMonkey
12 minutes ago, GeorgeMc14 said:

yep mines working now, I just needed to run as administrator, thanks man for the help =)

All new patches can be downloaded by running the launcher you downloaded the game with :) You can also right click the launcher and go to properties and change it so it always runs in administrator mode so you dont forget :D

Edited by CyborgMonkey
  • Upvote 1