To the guys in woods - Sorry

CyborgMonkey
7 minutes ago, ZombieX said:

This is why i love and hate EFT at the same time! Went in to the woods with just a shitty ak,

Got out with this! Sorry guys58ee5294ec843_2017-04-1219-12_(0).thumb.png.bda292540499b86f0df8520ec507d376.png

Feelsgoodman. congrats on the haul !

SurvivalJunky

That was probably me, I went in with a shotty, took a dude out by spawn, he had that full sized ak,trizip and fort armor. I ended up getting bugged in the shack by lumbermill, couldn't move. Grats either way man!

• Upvote 1
MarshalONEbro

only 1 reason why I like EFT, cause everything u got u can lose just in a sec, u get for example full custom m4 u go into the raid and u dont get a chance to fire single bullet someone kill you and take it from you, simply i like that feeling "nothing is forever"

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, MarshalONEbro said:

only 1 reason why I like EFT, cause everything u got u can lose just in a sec, u get for example full custom m4 u go into the raid and u dont get a chance to fire single bullet someone kill you and take it from you, simply i like that feeling "nothing is forever"

I know the feeling! You really need to stay focused and give it your all

• Upvote 1
swats73

Think woods now has more action than customs, Have really enjoyed Loosing and beating other 3/4 man teams over the last week or so.

• Upvote 1