How do you want your EfT character to look like?

Kiwuu

There's this neat little site called Innawoods where you can basically 'build' a character, and choose from tons of items and all of that stuff. It's more of a 'virtual doll' (BUT FOR TRUE MEN) than a game, per say, and then i had the idea to make a thread here so people can show other people how they want their character to look like in EfT. To do this is simple, first you click on the item you want (on the bar to the far right side), drag it to its slot on the left side of the screen, and after you're done building your character, you click 'save image', and bam, there you go. Here's mine:

WvYOdIs.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Europoor

• CatoFlaro

• Kiwuu

• StillMindz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's this neat little site called Innawoods where you can basically 'build' a character, and choose from tons of items and all of that stuff. It's more of a 'virtual doll' (BUT FOR TRUE MEN) than a

Remember the basics of CQC

Posted Images

ivantherussian

This thing is freaking amazing, but as far as i know we wont be able to change how our operator will look like in EFT. Can someone disclaime this or confirm it pls, would love to know really since i made a post about this but didnt got an answer

Edited by ivantherussian
StillMindz

Efficient, while trying to keep weight down. Tried to keep in mind gameplay mechanics, so I made sure to bring money for vendors, comms for team mates, medicine/food for that aspect, binos for recon, compass to keep direction as I doubt there will be a HUD radar, cooking supplies/water purification.

result3.jpg

Edited by StillMindz
Natalino
42 minutes ago, Europoor said:

I think about this as my primary. Maybe a bit overloaded, but it gets the job done :D 

result.jpg

Game is escape from tarkov not bury tarkov   lol

8 hours ago, ivantherussian said:

This thing is freaking amazing, but as far as i know we wont be able to change how our operator will look like in EFT. Can someone disclaime this or confirm it pls, would love to know really since i made a post about this but didnt got an answer

I'm not sure, but i heard there will be customization to SOME extent (not as big as DayZ, for example), but you'll be able to choose from a few clothing options so everyone doesn't look the same.