Looting weapon parts

Since the backpack space will be fairly limited is it posible to dissasemble weapons found and take only rare parts . EX: I find a P226(which is a common weapon) with a .357 barrel (wich is quite rare and valuable) , can i disassemble the barrel from the gun and not carry the whole thing till the end ?

also while typing this it suddenly hit me  in the video of inventory and looting your back pack has 5*6 slots , a scope takes 2 slots, handgun could probably take 4 or 6 slots (2*2 or 2*3)  a handgun mag  takes one slot , How many slots of inventory will the barrel take? ( is it me or a disassembled gun takes double or more  the inventory space?)

13 minutes ago, Hedloc said:

Since the backpack space will be fairly limited is it posible to dissasemble weapons found and take only rare parts . EX: I find a P226(which is a common weapon) with a .357 barrel (wich is quite rare and valuable) , can i disassemble the barrel from the gun and not carry the whole thing till the end ?

also while typing this it suddenly hit me  in the video of inventory and looting your back pack has 5*6 slots , a scope takes 2 slots, handgun could probably take 4 or 6 slots (2*2 or 2*3)  a handgun mag  takes one slot , How many slots of inventory will the barrel take? ( is it me or a disassembled gun takes double or more  the inventory space?)

devs have stated that you can't make big customisations in raid, it is limited to modifications like changing scopes, removing and placing silencer to a gun etc.