Sign in to follow this  
Suade

Are the Pre Orders upgradable?

Suade

Let's say I buy the Standard Edition package and during Beta I decide that I love this game and it will be something I play. Would I be  able to upgrade to a higher tier like left behind or edge of darkness?

Sithia

I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere (here or on the reddit) that Edge of Darkness is only for sale until the alpha is over. 

Suade
11 minutes ago, Sithia said:

I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere (here or on the reddit) that Edge of Darkness is only for sale until the alpha is over. 

Ok thanks.

Any info on the other tiers? Also I couldn't find this, what will full release price be?

Sithia

I guess the pre-order prices are the full release prices since most games which have pre-orders sell them on full price.

As for upgrading, I haven't seen anything except for upgrading your pre-order but I guess you should be able to upgrade post launch. 

eltdrgntmr
1 hour ago, Suade said:

Ok thanks.

Any info on the other tiers? Also I couldn't find this, what will full release price be?

The devs mentioned release price won't be more expensive than the preorder price.

Suade
23 minutes ago, eltdrgntmr said:

The devs mentioned release price won't be more expensive than the preorder price.

Great ty.

So I guess if a dev or someone could chime in. If I preordered the standard tier could I upgrade if I like the game to get some of the other perks in a higher tier?

Suade
On February 25, 2016 at 0:01 PM, eltdrgntmr said:

Great ty.

So I guess if a dev or someone could chime in. If I preordered the standard tier could I upgrade if I like the game to get some of the other perks in a higher tier?

do the devs come in here? Not trying to be an ass but this is the dev question forum.

eltdrgntmr
On February 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Suade said:

Great ty.

do the devs come in here? Not trying to be an ass but this is the dev question forum.

It's been mentioned all over the website that you can upgrade your preorder at anytime (not sure until when though).

Devs are working hard at the game and they're already behind schedule so I won't be surprised if they don't respond to the forums until they've released the alpha.

Meastro

Answer to the question is: YES! :)

Nyctea

В 27.02.2016в18:33, Suade сказал:

If I preordered the standard tier could I upgrade if I like the game to get some of the other perks in a higher tier?

Yes, you can upgrade your pre-order package at any time, except for Edge of Darkness, that will only be available till the end of Alpha.

When you upgrade your package, you pay the difference between the price of higher-tier edition and the one you have now. However, all taxes still apply, so there will be added VAT.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Meastro
15 hours ago, Claus said:

Yes, you can upgrade your pre-order package at any time, except for Edge of Darkness, that will only be available till the end of Alpha.

When you upgrade your package, you pay the difference between the price of higher-tier edition and the one you have now. However, all taxes still apply, so there will be added VAT.

Question: Are you gonna add more gameplay videos? Would be nice with something new to view.

Nyctea

Of course, but later. Videos take time to make, and alpha takes priority. However, if we have the chance to make one, we won't miss it.

• Upvote 2

shark

And how internal Alpha goes ? 

Europoor
8 minutes ago, shark said:

And how internal Alpha goes ? 

:DDDD ok, I`m outta here.

shark

What? They said they started internal alpha, that's why everyone is busy.