Klean

Weapon Companies Thread

It seems far fetched and probably very endgame but I would love to see the medical system expanded on with Chemical Warfare, Using components you find on Raids to make IEDs or Chemical Compositions like Mustard Gas. 

Radiation exposed areas (from dirty bombs or waste disposal?) would be cool.

This would obviously make maps like factory unplayable but for larger maps this would split the areas up into sections that limit new players from entering. Making certain areas great for Endgame PMC vs PMC

You could even have areas on certain maps that are already exposed to Gas/Radiation or even an entire map that is filled with Radiation or Gas.

Or on the lighter side just tear gas?

Either way I mostly want it for the hazmat suits. The idea of choosing whether you want the added head protection of a helmet  or the ability to enter hazardous environments with a Gas Mask/Hazmat Suit adds a whole new level to the game in my opinion.  

f0f6475098bb628b57ff0b6bc7dbfbfb--post-apocalyptic-weapons-interesting-stuff.jpg

dayz-hazmat-nbc-suits-suggestions.jpg

size0.jpg

Edited by Deucey
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 2

On 1/9/2018 at 6:38 AM, Mokey said:

Ruger Cricket

maxresdefault.jpg

Tiny, but everyone used one at some point. It would be a vanity item. 

10/22's would be such a troll weapon, along with this one here. CCI Stingers with some sort of suppressor would be silent and deadly if you hit someone in the head.

Here's the CCI Stingers, 1640 fps, similar to .380

:885.jpg.bf9c0ba748039ebc266deb725f91701b.jpg

Edited by MiniMunny

May I suggest, adding guns from the company CZ, Their based out of Europe and would fit  the game perfectly. The companys makes all types of guns. I would personally love the addition of the cz 75 sp-01 urban gray model,9mm hand gun with 18+1 capacity. Its also my bedside gun. The cz evo scorpion carbine and cz 806 bren,would be great for the game too.

15z_CZSP01TacticalUrbanGrey_L_91253_01253.png

nyF28gL.jpg

Hope you read this! I know you are based in Russia so why not take a few guns from your westside neighbor? :)

SAKO Oy, Finland
info@sako.fi

Rk 62  / Rk 62M

Chambered to 7.62x39 with the base version supporting a fixed or and foldable stock, 30-round base mag with a possible drum mag, fixed flash supressor and special knife bayonet fix. The 62M version having modding for stock, upper picatinny rail and grip. Also accepting TX4 and TX8 supressors.

valmetrk62-1.jpg

scaletowidth

Also recommend checking the Sako TRG line for bolt-action sniper rifles:

TRG-22 (.308 Win or 7.62x51mm NATO)
TRG-42 (.300 Win Magnum or .338 Lapua Magnum)

478036312d8e4b420470ea806a21d04d.jpg

TRG-Green.jpg?itok=Gbm0CkM5

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MiniMunny said:

10/22's would be such a troll weapon, along with this one here. CCI Stingers with some sort of suppressor would be silent and deadly if you hit someone in the head.

Nah, if you want to pop people in the head secret squirrel mode, run subsonic (1.100 fps or less depending on ambient factors), save the stingers for when you're not running a suppressor.

Edited by KhandE

23 hours ago, MiniMunny said:

Yeah, I mean having all military stuff is cool, but having some smaller stuff or less tactical stuff would be pretty cool too. 

I would really like the H&K SL8 (and variants (SL8, SL8-1, SL8-4, SL8-5, SL8-6, SL8-10, SL9SD, (R8, bolt action) from the H&K G36 family.  

H&K-SL8.jpg

img_0057.jpg

"The Heckler & Koch SL8 is a semi-automatic rifle manufactured by Heckler & Koch. It is the civilian version of the Heckler & Koch G36."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_SL8

41599.jpg

For me this weapon is one of my favourites from H&K and it makes me sad to not see it in games. Also since it's the "civilian" G36 so I feel that it could fit in. Also some/most parts could be used between G36 and this I think.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:20 PM, taggr86 said:

It would be cool to see the SA80 Rifle family https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80.

I think it's owned and manufactured by BAE Systems now.

The SA80, even after HK solved it's worse problems, is known as the worst standard issue rifle currently in use en masse by a major power.

The list of issues it has is myriad, and there are much better bullpups around, the Tavor for instance.

Can we perhaps get a feedback from the developers on what companies denied or are not sure about the license? I'm seeing a lot of repeat postings here and it would be good to get this thread ordered a bit and not have the same Vector, Glock, ect. being posted.

If we can find out which ones are a no go then individuals can pool their actions together to try and sway the decision through popular demand.

Also, this would show us how the developers are picking guns and equipment  and let us prepare and plan better for the future. Yea? Nay?

• Upvote 1

Zastava (Serbia)

Weapons of note: Multiple AK variants, chambered in 7.62x39, 7.62x51, and 5.56x45

M70 series, M77, and M92 (the M70 and M77 are both offered with railed dust covers)

The M70 is their original 7.62x39 series of AKs, which also come with an AKMS style underfolder.
Maybe that particular model is reduntant, but it's the core of their export sales, at least in the US.

The M77 is a solid stock 7.62x51 rifle, with a barrel just shy of 20 inches, and select-fire, at 600rpm.

The M92 is essentially an AKMSU. 7.62x39 with a shortened barrel and an underfolding stock.
Zastava used to produce a similar rifle in 5.56x45, but that's been dropped from their catalog, and replaced.

M05, and M21 series

The M05 series is an update of the M70 and M77, outfitting those guns with side-folding stocks, and rail sections.

The M21 series is Zastava's AK platform chambered in 5.56x45, with all the same upgrades of the M05 series.
The M21 comes in three different sizes, with the shortest of them replacing the older M85.

Contact Info: office@zastava-arms.rs

Reasons for recommendation: Reputation of Zastava as an AK manufacturer, NATO AKs, and the M92

Arsenal (Bulgaria)

Weapons of note: Multiple AK variants, chambered in 7.62x39, and 5.56x45

Their catalog is pretty extensive, but I'll highlight three particular models, to keep things short.

AR-M75F AR-M52FB AR-M14SF

Contact info: http://arsenal-bg.com/contacts
There's no email listed on the page, but there's a form to contact them via email instead.

Reasons for recommendation: Reputation of Arsenal as an AK manufacturer, NATO AKs, and the AR-M14SF

FB Radom (Poland)

Weapons of note: Beryl and MSBS assault rifles, and PM submachineguns

The Beryl series comes in three variants. One 7.62x39 rifle, one 5.56x45 rifle, and a 5.56x45 carbine.

The MSBS is more recent, and is styled somewhat after the Magpul Masada/Remington ACR.

The PM-98 and PM-06 are compact 9x19 submachineguns, with telescoping stocks.
I believe the PM-06 is just an update of the PM-98, but I figured I'd mention them both anyway.

Contact Info: marketing@fabrykabroni.pl
Email is for the "trade and marketing department", but they have a contact form as well.

Reasons for recommendation: Arms supplier for the Polish army, and development of the MSBS rifle.

CZ (Czech Republic)

Weapons of note: CZ75 pistol series, Scorpion EVO 3 submachinegun, Bren series of carbines, civilian hunting rifles

The CZ75 series has many variants, but the SP-01 is likely the most relevant for the purposes of the game.

The Scorpion EVO 3 is on the short list of recent submachinegun designs, alongside the MPX and Vityaz.

The Bren is another of the monolithic upper ARs to come out in recent years, and definitely worth including.
As of now, there are three variants. The original 805, the 807 (in 7.62x39), and the Bren 2, an update of the 805.

CZ also produces Mauser style bolt-actions, such as the 557 (in .308) and the 527 (in 5.56x45 and 7.62x39)
Also worth mentioning, are the combination gun and double rifle, the BRNO Combo and BRNO Express.
I don't know what attitudes are on a combination gun being in the game, but a double rifle could be very good.

Contact Info: https://www.czub.cz/en/kontaktni-formular-en.html/
Another without a direct email, which instead provides a contact form.

Reasons for recommendation: Iconic CZ75 pistol series, and the development of the Scorpion/Bren.

Edited by ScrawnyFlannelman

On 1/12/2018 at 3:54 AM, OneTrueLizardo said:

Hope you read this! I know you are based in Russia so why not take a few guns from your westside neighbor? :)

SAKO Oy, Finland
info@sako.fi

Rk 62  / Rk 62M

Chambered to 7.62x39 with the base version supporting a fixed or and foldable stock, 30-round base mag with a possible drum mag, fixed flash supressor and special knife bayonet fix. The 62M version having modding for stock, upper picatinny rail and grip. Also accepting TX4 and TX8 supressors.

valmetrk62-1.jpg

scaletowidth

Also recommend checking the Sako TRG line for bolt-action sniper rifles:

TRG-22 (.308 Win or 7.62x51mm NATO)
TRG-42 (.300 Win Magnum or .338 Lapua Magnum)

478036312d8e4b420470ea806a21d04d.jpg

TRG-Green.jpg?itok=Gbm0CkM5

The TRG rifles are definitely worth including, but sadly, the SAKO AKs are no longer in production.
That wouldn't necessarily prevent their inclusion, but it is worth mentioning, at least.
The Rk 95 TP is an awesome gun, and the Rk 62M could take AR-15 stocks, so that would be cool.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2018 at 8:20 PM, BlackBoxBeing said:

The SA80, even after HK solved it's worse problems, is known as the worst standard issue rifle currently in use en masse by a major power.

The list of issues it has is myriad, and there are much better bullpups around, the Tavor for instance.

If the game gets any bullpups in it at all, we'd be better off not including the SA80 or FAMAS. Not only do those rifles see very little use outside of the UK/France (respectively), they're just not that great to begin with. The Steyr AUG or IMI Tavor would both be superior options, but then it's a question of if either manufacturer makes sense. I suppose if Glock finds its way into the game, then Steyr can't be far behind, but I'm not so sure about IMI guns in Russia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScrawnyFlannelman said:

If the game gets any bullpups in it at all, we'd be better off not including the SA80 or FAMAS. Not only do those rifles see very little use outside of the UK/France (respectively), they're just not that great to begin with. The Steyr AUG or IMI Tavor would both be superior options, but then it's a question of if either manufacturer makes sense. I suppose if Glock finds its way into the game, then Steyr can't be far behind, but I'm not so sure about IMI guns in Russia.

Given that Meprolight sights are extremely widely issued among Russian LE, I wouldn't say it's too far fetched.

2 hours ago, trotskygrad said:

Given that Meprolight sights are extremely widely issued among Russian LE, I wouldn't say it's too far fetched.

That's interesting to hear. The Galil series has always been one of the better AK variants, so that could be interesting.
Figured I'd stick to mostly ex-bloc nations for making my first batch of recommendations, but IMI is certainly relevant.

Lithgow Arms

F90

F90-2.jpg

Automated contact page - http://www.lithgowarms.com/contact-us/

Additional information within video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6847L8aEA6A
The F90 is also built to easily accept an under barrel GL unlike a lot of other bullpups, due to a request by the AU Military!

Edited by Psycho8Vegemite
Added info

23 hours ago, Geo2517 said:

-Knight's Armament

-M110 SASs

_https://www.knightarmco.com/contact

-I have loved this rifle for a while now and i would love for it to be in the game i have been playing non-stop for like 3 days 

M110.jpg

It may only be a generic naming convention, but I believe that the Knights RAS/URX handguards might already be in the game. KAC definitely makes AR-15 accessories worth including, and the M110 is a fantastic 7.62 precision rifle. They're also one of only a handful of manufacturers responsible for the psuedo-standardization of the AR-308. They also make the suppressors for the HK Mk.23 and USP-45 Tactical pistols, which might end up being added later. Plenty of reasons for KAC to be in the game, at any rate. Would certainly be a nice inclusion for the USEC mercenaries.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:42 PM, Duskill1 said:

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/sa-vz58-rifles

VZ-58

comes in 5.56 and 7.62x39.

these are ak variants.

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/sa-vz61-pistols

Vz.61 pistols

These would be a choice.

Here are some google images from a show called Strike Back

7.62bcd090caab4238740bfe84e201777dd3--warfar

5.56600px-Strike_Back_S04E01_059.jpg

5.56800px-Strike_Back_S04E02_115.jpg

They aren’t actually AK variants at all the VZ is a totally different gun just looks astetically similar.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bran2011 said:

They aren’t actually AK variants at all the VZ is a totally different gun just looks astetically similar.

Correct.