Klean

Weapon Companies Thread

Abschatten
25 minutes ago, Pekkaen said:

Please god, i hope they never add GL's to the game, im pretty happy how the game is now, its pure fighting instead of grenade spam from hell. 
Just look at BF1 and every other game that has GL's and things like that, people only use their guns when their out of nades.

I totally agree, I love GL's but for fucks sake they ruin gameplay.

sheepdog214
3 hours ago, Pekkaen said:

Please god, i hope they never add GL's to the game, im pretty happy how the game is now, its pure fighting instead of grenade spam from hell. 
Just look at BF1 and every other game that has GL's and things like that, people only use their guns when their out of nades.

GLs are already confirmed. Also I know the British civis who have little knowledge of firearms think the L85 is good but the British thought it was so bad after adopting the tried to replace it but couldn't because of cost.

4 hours ago, Pekkaen said:

Couldnt you find any original photos of the kriss vector ? its a cool looking gun but you found the most aids infested pictures of modded ones you could, also i bet half of those are airsoft xD 

The Vector has already been confirmed check the 2016 dev report video. However be prepared for the mags to take up 3 slots.

sheepdog214
On 8/3/2017 at 11:46 AM, RhinoBR said:

- Kalashnikov Group

- Dragunov (sniper rifle)

svd_early1976wood_640x.jpg

tws49.JPG

tws29.JPG

- 119034 Moscow, Timur Frunze Street, 11
phone/fax: +7 (495) 644 16 80
[email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Heckler & Koch GmbH

- L85 (rifle)

ICS-Airsoft-Gun-L85-A2-ICS-85-1.jpg

ICS-Airsoft-Gun-L85-A2-ICS-85-2.jpg

- Heckler & Koch-Str. 1 | 78727 Oberndorf a.N.
Germany
Tel +49 (0)7423 79-0 | Fax +49 (0)7423 79-2350
[email protected]

- FN Herstal (Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal)

- FN Fal (rifle)

FN-FAL_belgian.jpeg

ARSimbelwood.jpg

- [email protected] 

PO Box 9424
McLean, VA 22102
Phone: 703-288-3500
Fax: 703-288-4507

- Beretta (Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta)

- Beretta M9 (full size pistol)

M9_PROFILE_R.jpg

berettasil1.jpg

25thAnniversaryM93.jpg

2011-09-11145242-jpg.170589

- http://www.beretta.com/en/contact/

Beretta USA Corp.
Service Department
17601 Beretta Drive
Accokeek, Maryland 20607
Region Served: United States

1-800-237-3882 (us)

- Mateba Autorevolver

- Unica 6

6RBDgu1.jpg

avnrrte.jpg

mateba%206%20unica-01.jpg

mateba%206%20unica-12.jpg

- Mateba Italia s.r.l.
via Livenza, 6
31044 Montebelluna, Italia
tel. +3904231951380
[email protected]

P.IVA 04654920265

Also Kriss Vector, Scar and Famas! (already posted by someone else)

The Dragunov is already in the game.

The rest of the guns I could see the M9 being added as it is a US military firearm. I see you like the old GI Joe 80's designs.

• Upvote 1

hiddensniper70

tavor x95

ISRAEL WEAPON INDUSTRIES (IWI) LTD.
Phone: +972-3-7606000 Fax:      +972-3-7606001 E-mail:  [email protected]
Address: P.O. Box 63 Ramat-Hasharon 4710001  Israel

SAI GRY
SAI SBR
SAI BENELLI M2
SAI RED 

Salient Arms International 
* Phone : 702.444.4458
* Physical Address :  6713 South Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89119
* FFL Address: 6713 South Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89119
* Email : [email protected]

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Pekkaen
15 hours ago, sheepdog214 said:

GLs are already confirmed. Also I know the British civis who have little knowledge of firearms think the L85 is good but the British thought it was so bad after adopting the tried to replace it but couldn't because of cost.

The Vector has already been confirmed check the 2016 dev report video. However be prepared for the mags to take up 3 slots.

Yeah i know about the GLs but i have a strong wish they drop that thought, i mean i love GLs but im scared it will ruin the game and turn it into a grenade spam from hell. Theres enough games out there for that, dont need to make tarkov yet another one ;P 
I like it how it is now since its more of a gun fight instead of "oh i see a guy, let me shoot/throw all my nades at him first" :P 

As i said the Kriss Vector is awesome looking, i like it and when i played airsoft i bought the KSC even though everyone in my club despise the KV haha. But i just had to have one xD 
But the pictures that was posted of the KV is just pure aids, the original one with the "original" mods is so much better looking :)
I mean its an SMG, and people / airsofters try to turn them into a fugly ass carbine with more rails then an offshore platform. 

Edited by Pekkaen

sheepdog214
6 hours ago, Pekkaen said:

Yeah i know about the GLs but i have a strong wish they drop that thought, i mean i love GLs but im scared it will ruin the game and turn it into a grenade spam from hell. Theres enough games out there for that, dont need to make tarkov yet another one ;P 
I like it how it is now since its more of a gun fight instead of "oh i see a guy, let me shoot/throw all my nades at him first" :P 

As i said the Kriss Vector is awesome looking, i like it and when i played airsoft i bought the KSC even though everyone in my club despise the KV haha. But i just had to have one xD 
But the pictures that was posted of the KV is just pure aids, the original one with the "original" mods is so much better looking :)
I mean its an SMG, and people / airsofters try to turn them into a fugly ass carbine with more rails then an offshore platform. 

People try and turn the Vector into a rifle without understanding the physics behind a 45acp. The optimum barrel length for one is 5.5in. After that the round actually loses velocity. On top of that having a 8lb smg is pure garbage. The people that came up with that are airsofters and bench shooters.

The vector is a cool toy but as a pratical combat weapon the magazines would pose a problem on the standard plate carrier. You would need a specail horzontal mount to angle the giant mags.
I wonder how they are going to do it in game because the mags should take up 3 slots.

On the grenade launchers. I think there is going to be allot of angry people who die to them. On the other side I think the developers are going to make the launcher extremely rare and the ammo even more so. Think $150-$300 per round and possibly only get the launcher from a special quest. (speculation)

Edited by sheepdog214

SilenceFiction

Heckler & Koch:

• MP7A1
  • UMP
  • USP
  • G36
  • G3
  • HK45
  • Mk23

[email protected][email protected]

CZ:

• P-07
  • P-09
  • CZ75
  • Scorpion Evo
  • 805 Bren

[email protected]1-800-955-4486

Springfield:

• XD(M)
  • M1A

[email protected](800) 680-6866

Remington:

• Model 700
  • Model 870 (M870)
  • ACR
  • MSR (Mk21)
  • MCS
  • M40A5

[email protected]

IWI (Israeli Weapon Industries):

• Tavor
  • X95
  • ACE
  • Uzi
  • Jericho
  • Desert Eagle

[email protected]

CAA:

• RONI kit
  • AK Alfa

[email protected]

FN Herstal:

• Scar L/H Mk16/Mk17
  • FNX-45
  • Five-Seven
  • Ballista
  • Mk20 SSR
  • P90

[email protected]

Beretta:

• M9/92
  • Px4
  • ARX160
  • Mx4

Contact

Barrett:

• M107A1
  • M98B
  • MRAD

[email protected]

Knight's Armament Company:

• SR25
  • M110

[email protected]

Kel-Tec:

• KSG

321-631-0068

McMillan:

• TAC-308
  • TAC-338
  • TAC-50

[email protected]

Accuracy International:

• AWM

[email protected]

War Sport:

• LVOA-C

[email protected]

B&T:

• APC9/APC45
  • MP9

Contact

Kriss:

• Vector

[email protected]

Izhmash/Kalashnikov:

• AK12

[email protected]

Intratec:

• TEC-9

Company is dissolved, no contact information available.

Glock:

• G17
  • G18
  • G19
  • G23
  • G43

770-432-1202

Smith & Wesson:

• M&P9
  • M&P40
  • M&P45

1-413-781-8300 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Seegurke

Heckler & Koch 
http://hk-usa.com/contact/

Pistols: 
HK VP9;
VP9-Oblique-LEFT-MAY-22-2014.jpg

FN45;
Vaderjk-Photography-FN-45.jpg

Rifles:
Scar L
2b113e99e1e1ab0b6447a75199e08450--scar-l

Scar H
1200px-United_States_Navy_SEALs_121.jpg

Glock 17; Glock 19; Glock 20; Glock 23; Glock 31; Glock 32; Glock 34; Glock 40;

• Upvote 1

RhinoBR
On 8/4/2017 at 2:14 PM, sheepdog214 said:

The rest of the guns I could see the M9 being added as it is a US military firearm. I see you like the old GI Joe 80's designs.

I haven't found the Dragunov on the yet. How is it called? just Dragunov? 

You got me there, i think i'm one of those old fashioned guns enthusiast lol. I love the M9 especially because of the Resident Evil games, I hope they end up adding it in game.

ShyBurrito
On 8/4/2017 at 1:14 PM, sheepdog214 said:

The Dragunov isn't in game. We have the DVL-10, SKS, VSS, and SV-98 so far, but no dragunov

Pekkaen
20 hours ago, sheepdog214 said:

People try and turn the Vector into a rifle without understanding the physics behind a 45acp. The optimum barrel length for one is 5.5in. After that the round actually loses velocity. On top of that having a 8lb smg is pure garbage. The people that came up with that are airsofters and bench shooters.

The vector is a cool toy but as a pratical combat weapon the magazines would pose a problem on the standard plate carrier. You would need a specail horzontal mount to angle the giant mags.
I wonder how they are going to do it in game because the mags should take up 3 slots.

On the grenade launchers. I think there is going to be allot of angry people who die to them. On the other side I think the developers are going to make the launcher extremely rare and the ammo even more so. Think $150-$300 per round and possibly only get the launcher from a special quest. (speculation)

Yeah thats what i mean too, it just gets out of hand / ridiculous. 
The KV is fine as it is, get the flashlight mod that goes into the slot above the barrel (or side rails) and frontgrip / top rail and maybe a few stocks and it will be plenty :) 
But i heard it was already planned to be in the game, so hope to see one in the future :D 
And yeah they should add both the mags, the short ones and the long ones, but to be fair the long ones aint much bigger then the MP5 mags so if it should be 2 or 3 slots is hard to say... Since the MP5 mags are 2. 
But you already have 45 round mags for the AK that takes 3 slots, so im sure they will add vests for 3 slots too.

Yeah i guess thats their plan, but problem with "extremely rare" items thru questing or things like that is if you have a squad and you figure out how to get it "easily" its gets easier to farm them so in the end its like most other games with "rare" items... You have some people hoarding them, its really hard to avoid, thats why im scared it will ruin things... 

mrhankey1020

I'd really like to see some 1-6X optics such as the vortex strike eagle. would be very usefull for all locations to be able to go from true 1 power like the reddots, to 6 times zoom in a second

johnymuss11

Lol all these ppl like the scar H wtf.

Yes as a sniper rifle variant but never as an assault rifle please god.

Need more cheap and expensive Russian weaponry.. this is Russia after all,

Apologies if I have repeated anyone's suggestions, but these are just some of my personal favorites. 

How about the AK-100 series? GSH-18? Stechkin APS? Bizon? Vityas? PP-2000? PP-90? MTs-255? Mosin? VKS? RPD/RPK type weapons? S/AVT-40? Scorpion/Scorpion EVO? PPSH-41? PPS-42?

Unfortunately being British and a lover of WW2 era weaponry I have to add these weapons to my post,

Sten/Sterling

Lee enfield III*

L1A1 SLR

L85 Rifle

L129A1

M1 Garand

M1903 Springfield

M1911

Thompson

STG-44

MP-40

• Sad 1

ShyBurrito
17 hours ago, johnymuss11 said:

Lol all these ppl like the scar H wtf.

Yes as a sniper rifle variant but never as an assault rifle please god.

Except the SCAR-H is an assault rifle, not a sniper rifle. I mean, you could turn it into a DMR by putting a scope on it I suppose, but it is still an assault rifle and should be added as one. They are going for realistic weaponry, so randomly making an assault rifle into a sniper rifle would both be unrealistic, and make 0 sense. 

johnymuss11
6 hours ago, TinyKitten said:

Except the SCAR-H is an assault rifle, not a sniper rifle. I mean, you could turn it into a DMR by putting a scope on it I suppose, but it is still an assault rifle and should be added as one. They are going for realistic weaponry, so randomly making an assault rifle into a sniper rifle would both be unrealistic, and make 0 sense. 

Ah sorry, I promise you I'm not that thick and I understand at least a little,

What I meant is something like the SCAR SV from Battlefield 4, as the SCAR H in real life is actually not as brilliant as games make it out to be, and thats not coming from me thats coming from Interpol and numerous police organisations go to weapons expert, as I have met him on several occasions.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Triji

Kleanupguy. You should get ahold of surgeon. Rifles.  Maybe Kimber for a 1911.  

mike0brien

I didn't scroll through all the pages and look at all the suggestions, but can we get some love for the Steyr AUG? Personally my favorite rifle and I would love to see that in game.

NEW-STEYR-AUG-right.jpg

BushiShi

Some Revolvers and lever action rifles would be awesome, especially if we could get cartridges to go between both main arms and side arms. 

winchester repeating arms with the 1887 model in 45-70

http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/rifles/model-1886/model-1886s-in-current-production/model-1886-short-rifle.html

Would pair up with the magnum research BFR 

https://www.magnumresearch.com/Firearms/Magnum-Research-4570-Revolver-75-inch-Barrel.asp

there are also a load of .357 revolvers out there from colt, Winchester, Taurus, and even the beautiful Coonan

http://www.coonaninc.com/product/357-magnum-classic/

there is a wide array of different bullets for the .357 cartridge, and interchangeability on most systems to use .38 special rounds. It would definitely make things interesting in the meta and see how people would push the older systems against more modern equipment

AshawnXX

i would really like to see an MP7 and an MK12 rifle... beside that some LMGs would be really nice as well :)

Clanner_Jake

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-09-suppressor-ready/

http://danwessonfirearms.com/product/elite-series-fury/

the Beretta 93R looks nice as well 

beretta-93r-3_with_buttstock.jpg

and maybe a dream...

maxresdefault.jpg

now that i think about it- there is several semi-auto double barrel shotties as well.

Or... even better 

ewww, folding stock, ect ect 

Edited by Clanner_Jake
  • Like 1

vince514

IWI : Desert Eagle 
         Galil Ace

FN : Scar, p90, FAL

Glock :  a few variant

Heckler & Koch : g36, hk33, hk91, g3

a 1911 variant