Klean

Weapon Companies Thread

Rademp

How about the immortal classics, winchester model 1897 with your own carriage .

Well, you know, the game already has a Mosin rifle, and under the section of weapons of the Second World already exists, so what prevents to think about this unit.  

Winchester_M1897-4.jpg

SnifferPL

What about polish msbs GROT? ;-) Ammo: 5.56x45 nato, really good customization platform, good ergonomics, plus our favorite Peacekeeper is actually polish ;-) 

FABRYKA BRONI "ŁUCZNIK" - RADOM SP. Z O.O., RADOM, UL. GROBICKIEGO 23, TEL. - (48) 389 91 00 / (48) 389 91 04 FAX - (48) 389 93 34

msbs grot.jpg

msbs grot1.jpg

msbs grot2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Epineeri

Hi!

One of the guns i most want to see in tarkov is the Finnish RK95. I think it should be pretty easy to implement since there is a lot of ak's in the game. It looks a little different than the other ak's we have in the game right now, so  it would bring something new to the ak's in tarkov. rk95.thumb.jpg.d61aa1a384dff2106d5bb8d6edb7c241.jpg

Second one is the Knight's armament SR25. I like the Remington SASS, but it just looks a little too modern for my taste.  Plus the suppressor is just love.sr25.thumb.jpg.bbd1cf9a40ab826697b2a2ec4721ad53.jpg

Edited by Epineeri
  • Like 1

styled_khaoz
On 4/29/2017 at 1:51 PM, WatchBrooklyn99 said:

Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro BlackOps

I really believe compound bows would be fun. They would be super quiet but the balance is that they are not rapid fire. I think they would be a great addition to the game with different arrowheads

bow.png

or even a cross bow would be cool

SenKanashimi

A couple of old world Russian firearms that some might still be floating around in Tarkov, the region goes to hell and people grab Grandads old rifle out of the attic, whatever works.

Two that come to mind are rifles used in and before world war 1, specifically the Berdan rifle and the 1895 Winchester lever action

The Berdan rifles are single shot black powder rifles designed by Hiram Berdan in 1868 and equipped the Imperial Russian army from 1870 through to 1891 when it was replaced by the Mosin Nagant M1891

There are two variations of the Berdan rifle, the Berdan I is a trapdoor model using a 10.75x58mm rimmed cartridge, known as 10.75mmR or .42 Berdan, with a round nose paper patched bullet, whilst the Berdan II is a bolt action design, after the adoption of the Mosin Nagant and the 7.62x54R cartridge some Berdan II rifles were converted to this new 7.62 small bore smokeless cartridge in 1892, roughly 3,000 rifles, some of which saw rear-echelon service in Tsarist Russia during the first world war, and a large majority of the converted and original Berdan II's were used during the 1917 Communist Revolution.

image.thumb.jpg.d3c9561cf0f3be0c401041b07f841b0c.jpg

Pictured above: Berdan I (top) & Berdan II. (Bottom)

Pictured below: Berdan I action (Right) & Berdan II action. (Left)

Berdan1Open.jpg.0b11c35e3c7ea4f9d5b6d712f45fd058.jpghqdefault.jpg.98ad588e9d7a881a238d07b5b0d06961.jpg

The Winchester 1895 rifles are lever action box-magazine fed rifles developed by Winchester as a follow on from their previous lever action designs, and were the first capable of using spitzer (pointed) bullets due to using an internal 4 or 5 round box magazine. A great number were ordered by Tsarist Russia during the first world war to supplement their production of Mosin Nagant rifles, and were quite well liked by the troops who carried them, the ones sold to Russia were chambered in 7.62x54R and fitted with stripper clip guides for a standard five round Mosin stripper clip. The 1895's like most rifles of the period were fitted for a bayonet, but did not use the standard socket-type bayonet of the Mosin, and instead used a US 1892 Krag-jorgensen pattern bayonet as that is what Winchester was making at the time.

3025.thumb.jpg.e255d67abef907c3f14f5954786dfa14.jpg

1895_musket_with_bayonet_cleaning_tool_and_russian_stripper_clip_belt_pouches-cover.jpg.664107ebb749191b7ee661608a8c0e21.jpg

Pictured: Winchester M1895 rifle alone and with accessories. (Clip pouches and bayonet specifically)

A third rifle that may have found its way into Tarkov through various means is the Remington Rolling Block.

Russia purchased rolling blocks in very small numbers during world war I, similar to the M1895 they were bought and used to supplement their existing production of Mosin rifles, not only that, countries all around the world adopted the rolling blocks at one point or another, so it's not inconceivable that a few would have made it into the region as demand for weapons increased, and even before arms dealers set up shop.

The Rolling Block is almost as simple of a design as you can have for a single shot rifle, and provided a good, economic option for arming the worlds military powers at the turn of the century, they are  also chambered in nearly every caliber imaginable in one variation or another, including 7.62.54R and could conceivably handle 7.62x51mm NATO.

158.thumb.jpg.9800d258b25a9e051ba9401275e5078d.jpg

Pictured above: Rolling blocks of various patterns.

Pictured below: Rolling Block action.

rr1869w__11.thumb.jpg.55945843b33db02937ffd1b3150f39c4.jpg

These rifles, whilst unconventional in a modern conflict like the contract wars, would have most certainly found their way into the region through legitimate or illegitimate means before and during the conflict, and offer a cheap, easily maintained and reliable weapon to the survivors and scavengers of Tarkov.

• Like 1

RACWAR

Do people realize that it's absolutely pointless to comment on this anymore? Klean is not working for BSG anymore and he's not forwarding these suggestions anymore.

Schaefer

I am sure some devs and staff from bsg will read this from time to time

RACWAR
5 minutes ago, Schaefer said:

I am sure some devs and staff from bsg will read this from time to time

I kind of doubt it. Otherwise, why would they have created another thread like this?

5CIENCE

Hey everyone.
I have a few weapon suggestions to make, some of them might have been made already. I was thinking about the Norinco Type 85 smg.

latest?cb=20170816100532
It seems to have the same caliber as the Tokarev pistol (TT). Maybe it needs a special kind of round though, I'm not sure. There's a regular and a silenced version (silenced version not in the picture).

• FB Radom
  • FB PM-63:
    Submachine_gun_wz63.jpg
    Uses 9×18mm Makarov or 7.62×25mm Tokarev. Again, two types of rounds already in the game.

Oh! And what about the M960 by Calico?

Tow more suggestions might have been mentioned before:

• Franchi/Benelli
  • SPAS-12:SPAS_12_Fixed_Stock_and_Folding_Stock.JP
    Pump action shotgun.

• SPAS-15:
    36868129_920277454811663_564580262877331
    Magazine fed combat shotgun.

I'm pretty sure most contact info has been posted before. I figured just mentioning the manufacturers would be enough at this point.

Apart from that I really want to see some classic SMGs, like the IMI Uzi (+ mini/micro), the Škorpion vz. 61, Ingram MAC-10/11.

turkishbadger

-T.C. Cumhurbaşkanlığı savunma sanayii başkanlığı (Presidency of The Republic of Turkey
Presidency of Defence Industries)

-MPT-76 

[email protected]

[email protected]

the rifle is being used by the turkish army.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

stAKato

OTs-03 SVU as many of us proposed. 7.62x54r compact SR (compact is the only thing interesting in it) 

OTs-14 / 4A Groza — compact, bulpup, automatic 7.62x39 and new 9x39 late game gun

OTs-33 pernach — bulky, square shaped automatic pistol in 9x18.

Maybe some 8ga and 16ga shotguns. 

gamingjunkie99

Add the 1911 pls...

RACWAR
9 hours ago, gamingjunkie99 said:

Add the 1911 pls...

Already coming.

justinlahey

Remington 7600

There is already a lot of modification options, would love to see this rifle in Tarkov.

image.png