Klean

Chiappa Rhino

1 hour ago, Rademp said:

This revolver is crap , 1200 dollars in real ! single action ?! in the 21st century revolvers lose their respect , with a drum as a holder PM for 8 cartridges , what the duck , where S&W ? why exactly Chippa ? I do not understand

Yet people buy custom 1911s (a gun that is heavy, single stack mag, low capacity, design that is old as a coal stove) for sometimes well over 3k. I could build the AR-15 of my dreams with that much money. Keep in mind that this gun has a low bore axis in your hand so I am sure you could use some pretty hot .357 loads and it would not recoil hard. It fires in double action also, in single action you don't need to squeeze the trigger as much.

Edited by Maki3006

2 часа назад, Maki3006 сказал:

Yet people buy custom 1911s (a gun that is heavy, single stack mag, low capacity, design that is old as a coal stove) for sometimes well over 3k. I could build the AR-15 of my dreams with that much money. Keep in mind that this gun has a low bore axis in your hand so I am sure you could use some pretty hot .357 loads and it would not recoil hard. It fires in double action also, in single action you don't need to squeeze the trigger as much

1911 in the new layout is also cool, the story of her mother, 7 cartridges in! Quick! store, even quick reloading in revolvers sucks, of course, personal options are more expensive, but these are not factories, + can be clipped on the pistols, revolvers (only now), the Picattyni slats appeared

4 minutes ago, Rademp said:

1911 in the new layout is also cool, the story of her mother, 7 cartridges in! Quick! store, even quick reloading in revolvers sucks, of course, personal options are more expensive, but these are not factories, + can be clipped on the pistols, revolvers (only now), the Picattyni slats appeared

Wut, did you use Google Translate because little of what you said makes sense.

Только что, Maki3006 сказал:

Wut, did you use Google Translate because little of what you said makes sense.

Yee . sorry . my fault

Damn, this thing is ugly.

Would there be a chance for something classic that would be a bridge between PM and TT - I mean the price. I bet this rhino will be in 226 price range = no point to spend money on = development time assigned could be used better.

Python/anaconda, .357/.44 with shortest possible barrel, rusty, neglected with low accuracy at medium range, wrist breaking recoil and ridiculously loud bang :D. A cheap and nasty, temperamental pocket cannon for the poor or crazy. A trade off, deadly, but inaccurate 6 shooter...

34 minutes ago, EliteCommando said:

this looks somewhat similar to an Unica 6, i like this!

That's because both guns were designed by Emilio Ghisoni.

On 4/17/2017 at 8:08 PM, Kleanuppguy said:

Name: Chiappa Rhino
Type: Revolver 
Country of origin: Italy
Produced: 2009
Variants: 20D, 20DS, 40DS, 50DS, 60DS
Caliber: .357 Magnum, 9mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, 9×21mm
Action: Double Action, Single Action
Feed system: Cylinder
Customization: All models besides the 20D accept flashlights on the lower end of the barrel via picitanny rail. The largest, 60DS, can accept micro red dots on the top via picitanny rail. 

The Rhino is the most innovative development in revolver technology in decades, if not since the creation of the revolver itself. Refusing to be constrained by tradition and previous design limitations, the Rhino has improvements that move the revolver forward into the 21st century. Unconventional in appearance and superior by performance, the Rhino fires from the bottom of the cylinder rather than the top. This dramatically reduces muzzle rise and recoil felt by lowering the axis of the bore almost to the palm of the shooters hand. An aluminum alloy frame and barrel shroud make the Rhino lightweight and easy to carry. Accessory rails on the bottom of the barrel shroud on the 4”, 5” and 6” barrel models easily allow mounting lights or lasers. The 6” barrel models come with both rails on top and bottom to easily mount optics as well as lights or lasers.The snag resistant “hammer” is actually a cocking device because of the Rhino’s innovative completely enclosed firing mechanism which can be fired either single or double action. A cocked indicator is clearly visible to indicate the internal hammer status. Another innovation is the hexagonal cylinder which keeps the revolver’s width to a minimum. Available in 2”, 4”, 5” and 6” barrel models in black or stainless finishes, all Rhino revolvers feature an easy to see fiber optic front sight.

R1B.jpg.b06270bb8f63276ec34e86b34c930509.jpg

R2.jpg.0275212c9d4d3dc6ce3e86027337a498.jpg

R3.jpg.06e788b57ee2e2aeb67dcd71198e4f0d.jpg

R4.jpg.3cb3984acce81632edb261a44eef1cc0.jpg

I hope this revolver is going to have a surprise introduction into this next patch coming very soon, but I may be dreaming too much.

This would be an awesome addition, the Chiappa Rhino is a very interesting gun that would add some nice variety. Along with that since the barrel is in line with the shooters wrist and not above it the handling/recoul would be very different as well so that's a nice mix up.

On 9/16/2017 at 12:57 AM, thewerewolfe said:

The Rhino is one badass Revolver and shoots comfortably. But I would like to see some Older style Revolvers available. Rhino is too new (less than 10yrs old). More people would have older model revolvers like the Smith & Wesson Styled

You seem to be forgetting that the game is set to 2028. So it should be more common by then.